FR  losing women to other man

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi beginning here

So last night I was at a bar and it was jam packed. The first girl I approach was standing next to me all by herself. So took my shot and talk to her. I did a direct open (told her I came to talk to her because I thought she was cute) and she moved when I ask to move a few feet. Then some guy some guy she knew with his friend appear she introduced me. I started taking to the other guy than I walk away.

Later that night another girl was standing next to me with her friends. It took me a while before I summon enough courage to talk to her. It was only brief before she walked away with her friends. Now I know what I did wrong there. I waited to long, didn't deep dive, didn't show intent.

last girl I meet was someone I knew from a fitness class I took a few months ago. She was very warm and receptive. We talked I deep dive. Than a few minutes later she was talking with another guy. Mistake I made right there was not showing the intent and not flirting enough.

This has been a reoccurrence I talked to a girl at a bar for about a few minutes then she goes to another guy.

My question is other than my fundamentals. What do I need to improve to prevent this from happening again. Also if you notice any other mistakes that I made please tell me that would be helpful.

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
zeroman2,

Welcome! You already have the right mindset--which is great. You are focusing on analyzing your interactions retrospectively and troubleshooting what could have gone wrong. Also, you got to deep diving in a crowded bar which means your fundamentals and opening skills are on point.

In terms of what is happening, I have a question. What does the momentum of your interaction feel like when you are losing these girls?

If you are losing them at low points and it feels like the conversation is dragging on, you may have missed an escalation window and their attraction has expired. In this case, i would focus on escalating faster and focusing on getting results not reactions. i.e. move faster

If you are losing them at high points and things seem to be going great and progressing forward, then you are just losing them to cockblocks. Thats an unfortunate part of bars. If this is the case, read up on how to manage cockblocks.

You seem to be doing great, so just rinse and repeat.

Cheers,

BigS

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
BigS

I would say it's a combination of the two. However if you were to ask me which one happened more often than not it would have to be escalation windows 2/3 times and cockblockers 1/3 times.

Thanks for the feedback BigS. I'll try to fix that next time.

>