FR  Her girlfriend winged me

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Went out to a popular bar in my city last night alone to get back into the approach business. Last month I basically only did online game or fucked girls who were clearly into me.

The one problem with this style I found is you don't have sex with the girls you want to (usually the ones that I didnt have to do anything with weren't very good looking). So, in an effort to increase my quality and results overall, I deleted the apps and am getting back into cold approaching.

Two nights ago I wrote a FR about using indirect-direct game at night. Last night I wanted to separate myself from the sea of other dudes out there and have good fundamentals (good posture, eye contact, vocal tonality, fashion) while using direct openers: "thought you were cute and wanted to meet you."

I also chose to use this opener last night because I was having trouble establishing a sexual frame with indirect game. I felt like having an opener that immediately established a sexual frame would help me to do this at first. Turns out girls responded really well to it.

First interaction

I see a cute girl talking to her two friends in a corner of the bar. I pre-open this girl by hovering behind her with a guy I just met. I tap the girl on her shoulder and she turns around. I turn my head to face her while my body is facing away and deliver my opener.

She gives me an "impressed" grin and a look up and down. She extends her hand and says "im Beth". I do the same. We talk for a bit like this, but then her two friends say they're gonna go to the bathroom to throw up lol.

My girl stays with me and the dude who didnt open anyone leaves, so its just the two of us. I tell Beth to sit at a nearby bar stool. We talk like this for a while and im building good social proof cuz everyone can see us.

Eventually the girl says she's gonna check on her friends and I grab her number. She asks if I remember her name and I say "no". She tries to tell me I can only have her number if I remember her name. Im like "bullshit" and hand her my phone. She puts her in and texts herself from my phone, lol.

Second interaction

Once this first interaction ends I walk to the bar to find the dude I met. I see two girls sitting and talking. One is a really cute Hispanic girl and the other is a blonde Irish chick.

I pretend to be walking past them, but when I reach the Hispanic girl I deliver the direct opener over my shoulder. She gives me the same "impressed" look but also looks at the blonde as if saying "omg im nervous".

The blonde starts winging me and telling her friend to talk to me and stuff like that. The girl I opened is still acting shy so I tell the blonde we'll talk until her friend warms up a bit, haha.

I talk for a bit with the blonde and then my girl (Jasmine) starts asking me questions. I would have tried to isolate Jasmine from her friend, but her friend was saying we should get married and shit, so overall helpful.

We get to know each other for a while, but the pace of the interaction is pretty slow. I need to work on moving fast with girls and escalating quickly.

At one point the blonde leaves Jasmine and me alone to go to the bathroom. Im super horny for this girl, so I try to kiss her but she gives me her cheek and says "no" in a teasing way. This doesn't phase me and I resume conversation.

Jasmine and her friend actually buy me like 3 shots and I dont turn them down because I want to encourage them investing in me.

I know the pace of the interaction is slow and too logical because Jasmine says "ugh I hate that I have to go to work tomorrow". I literally HATE hearing this.

However, the blonde (Sarah) tells me they're going to another bar near Sarah's apartment and asks if Im coming. I say yeah and we get in an Uber together.

Jasmine is super touchy in the Uber and leaves her hand on my upper thigh the entire ride.

I realize the better move here would've been to pull them both to Sarah's apartment (maybe a threesome?). At the very least that wouldve been better than the second bar because they met like 3 other girls there.

I didnt want to be the only guy entertaining a group of 5, and Jasmine was acting super excited to see these other girls. I tell Jasmine "youre with your friends. Im gonna go." It was also like 1am and I had to wake up at 7am today.

She says okay, and I dip out.

Analysis of second interaction

I see a few ways how I couldve done this better. The main obstacle was that I couldn't isolate Jasmine from Sarah, so here are my options.

• 1. accept this, get Jasmine's number and move on to another girl.
    2. set a strong sexual frame, tightly lead the interaction, seed the idea of a threesome and pull them both home
    3. get into the Uber with them both, but before walking into the second bar, persuade Jasmine to leave Sarah with the friend's they're meeting.

Idk which wouldve been best.

Either way, the direct opener worked well, but I need to work on staying in control of the seduction and moving it forward. Things rarely go my way if I dont.

Ive found that one way to get better at this is day game--derailing girls from their logical schedules towards going on an insta-date takes leadership. maybe Ill get back into this.

Cheers,

BigS

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You've got good options created for future dates.

Good sign Jasmine had her hand on your thigh. I'd reengage them both and see which is available for a date at your place. You got a couple live ones in the pipeline....

>