FU  night game with dialogue (need to dissect)

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

I decided to do night game since i havent done it in a really long time and am rusty. My goal was 10 approaches since i mainly wanted to combat approach anxiety.

I went to a pretty casual bar with a bunch of young people getting beers after work. I went from about 6:30pm to 8:30pm.

I get to the bar and see a dude at the bar who i start talking to. We eventually get to the subject of girls and he agrees to wingman me.

First Interaction

We're at the bar and i see a girl behind me with a cocktail menu deciding what to drink. I turn around and say:

Me: is there happy hour here?
Her: i dont think so?
Me: i actually just thought you looked like an interesting person to talk to.
Her: haha thanks.
Me: im BigS
Her: im ashley. sorry my hands are cold.
Me: thats okay theyre not that cold.

I shouldve teased her more here as she was qualifying to me.

Her: you know what they say about cold hands?
Me: what?
Her: warm heart
Me: haha, i could sense you had a warm heart
Her: great, i work in healthcare
Me: me too

Here she screens me about my work and she's now hooked.

At one point I decide to go for a disqualifier:

Me: you seem a little crazy for me
Her: i thought i was warm
Me: you can have multiple facets of your personality.

I think here I was a little clunky and could've "gammed" less and taken the opportunity to get to know her instead. Eventually she looks back at the menu and I tell her to order. She goes to the bar but I decide to eject.

Looking back on this I never tried to build compliance or investment. Couldve done this better.

Second Interaction

Im at the bar with this dude and 2 really cute girls walk up next to us at the bar. Btw, this dude is a total pussy and wouldnt talk to the girls.

Me: is there happy hour?
Her: i dont think so
Me: i actually just thought you guys had interesting jackets
Her: hahaha, theyre from last season
Me: (i didnt get it) huh?
Her: (something inaudible)
Me: i cant here what youre saying
Her: i cant deal with this right now, lol.
Me: oh, like youre wearing your winter jackets
Her:..... (they talk amongs each other about their jackets)

I really cant hear what theyre saying and the interaction never really got "lift off" so i decide to eject. I probably couldve stayed in this longer and pushed through the discomfort.

These girls were definitely not immediately attracted to me like the first one was.

Third Interaction

This one was very short and the girl was really old, haha.

Fourth Interaction

I see two girls standing at a high table and the bar is getting really warm. They were talking to each other but i go up to them and immediately open and cut one of them mid-sentence (shouldve pre-opened):

Me: isnt it really chilly in here?
Her: ... is that a trick question?
Me: .... yeah, im BigS

I teased them a little because obviously it was sarcasm, or maybe it wasnt obvious, idk.

One of the girls is really interested in me and starts asking me what i do, etc. I talk to her a bit but then reopen the prettier one whos not talking.

It gets a little awkward though because the uglier one realizes that im not going for her, so the set kind of falls apart. I eject and go back to the bar with the dude.

Analysis

For the last interaction I couldve used a pre-opener, but for the first two the girls were standing right near me so i assumed that was an IOI.

For the opener this was my first time using indirect openers. It felt a little scripted, so i would appreciate any recs on how to make this more versatile. I dont want to use direct/compliment openers because i think they give too much power away and its humiliating if youre rejected with one.

For mid-game I really only got here with the first girl. She enjoyed my cold reads and I deep dived her a little.

I dont think i asked enough girls for compliance. I should ask for compliance early with small things and then build that up to moving them, etc.

I also ejected too early i think. I though ride out the discomfort for as long as possible just to see where things go.

Any other suggestions?

Cheers,

BigS

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sometimes the girls just aren't warm. Especially if they are talking amongst themselves having a girls night. If their conversation lags and they are looking around then saying hi and introducing oyurself can go well. But interrupting them seldom has worked for me.

My style is warm so I introduce myself, find out their names and then introduce my friends. This can be a way to occupy the friend. A big group usually works well for that because the second stringer feels some validation of multiple convo partners while you work 1 on 1.

I'd have asked the cold hands girl "what warms your heart?". She was trying to tell you she is a caring person. At that point take her to a hi top to talk..Let her qualify herself on that point. Think about what you do or enjoy in that same manner. "You know what warms my heart is when I see someone after they get their prosthetic, and seeing them master walking again."

Then in that moment you share a connection. And at that point you switch gears, grabbing her hands and say, Now about these Cold hands, How do we warm'em up?"

>