Tournament  May 2019 Snatch Tournament

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Approaches: 19
Numbers: 1
Kiss: 2

259 + 19 + 3 + 20 = 281

Ended up taking my 2nd lay this month as a FB pretty quickly. Kinda messed with my sex drive. Still have till Friday to clinch the win (;

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
This is cool!

When does an approach count? Just talking to a woman you find interesting, or do you have to have some sort of statement of intent and try for a close of some sort? I'm gonna assume you have to be clear about your intentions (otherwise it's weak and pointless IMO, even though it helps with social skills / fighting AA).

In that case:

- approaches: 2
- instadates: 1

2 + 7 = 9

Not bad for one day of intentionally practicing day game this month :)

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Lay: 1

281 + 100 = 381

Zapp,

This has never been officially decided, but I consider any approach with improvement in mind (at all) an approach. That's a rep in the bicep curl of developing skills with woman.

Maybe I wouldn't consider asking an 85 y/o woman for directions an approach, but if I say, saw two girls I could ask for directions and one was hot... then I choose the hot one, then that's a rep. Where it goes from there who knows.

Also, you have to consider group approaches. Personally, I think you should sum the total of the number of girls of which you had to hold their attention. This is because for every extra girl in that group approach, there is usually more pressure put on you. There's more finesse involved, too.

Although, really big groups might be too distracted to notice the approach initially, so I would only count the number of girls I interacted with.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hue said:
Zapp,

This has never been officially decided, but I consider any approach with improvement in mind (at all) an approach. That's a rep in the bicep curl of developing skills with woman.

Maybe I wouldn't consider asking an 85 y/o woman for directions an approach, but if I say, saw two girls I could ask for directions and one was hot... then I choose the hot one, then that's a rep. Where it goes from there who knows.

Oh cool. I have my own little file where I keep score. I have the same mindset doing that: I keep track of women I talk to (cold approaches), regardless of how much intent I display. I even keep track of what I call "carefree interactions" (which is girls that have to interact with me for situational reasons and I just have a fun vibe with, or women I'm not interested in sexually but still have fun with), and obvious signs of interest (women I pass by who give me the eye, a smile etc).

In that case I'll allow myself to add 3 approaches:

9 + 3 = 12

itsbobbybitch

Space Monkey
space monkey
44 approaches
4 numbers
2 dates
3 insta-dates
2 lays

44+12+10+21+200 = 287 total

LR coming soon.... ish lol
so much fucking shit happened that day, I could easily write a 5 page report on that shit if I felt like it...

itsbobbybitch

Space Monkey
space monkey
alrighty gents, there's but an hour left until the month draws to a close.
here's a full breakdown of the final scores of all participants in this month's tournament, as last reported:

Hue - 381
fog - 342
itsbobbybitch - 287
BigS - 223
OhPry - 209
zapp - 12

so ya, unless someone has some updates to input (probably all of us lol) congrats to this month's winner, Hue!

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
>