LR  Social Circle Night Game

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Last night a buddy of mine was celebrating a birthday at a bar downtown. I went there to meet him just expecting to have fun, not really looking to game, per say.

I get there and its him, a girl he's seeing, my other guy friend, and a girl hes seeing. Both of my dudes have girls they're with so I give them shit for not being able to wing me tonight.

However, there are a couple of girls also in our group whom I've seen before, but havent socialized with much. I actually thought they were bitches, lol.

At the first bar I get a beer and Ive got tons of energy. Ive been on a pretty tight workout schedule, but I think ive got my diet down to where I still have energy during the night.

While at this first bar Im bouncing around this group and just having a good time. I still dont pay the two girls much attention.

We go to a second bar and Im dancing my ass off. Im basically the only one dancing but I dont care. Other girls seem to be gravitating around me and starting to dance as well.

Eventually, I think one of the "bitchy" girls starts to notice this and comes over to flirt with me. Ill call her Alyssa.

Im a little turnt at this point because my buddy is handing me drinks. Now I notice that the bar is pretty packed and everyone is dancing--perfect.

At one point, Alyssa comes over and starts unbuttoning my shirt and grinding on me. I figure this is great social proof so I just let it happen with a "what the fuck" look on my face.

Eventually my shirt is like all the way unbuttoned, my buddy's girl comes over and starts grinding on me and Alyssa just starts licking my entire chest.

I dont even see it I just feel her tongue and see the top of her head and I'm like "okay this is happening" lol. I see other girls in my periphery watching so im like hey can't be that bad for my social proof even though it looks a little trashy.

At one point Alyssa starts trying to give me lessons on push pull: she pulls me by the shirt and then pushes me away while dancing. She tells me "this is what you have to do with girls. No guys act like they're interested in girls and then walk away."

Im like okay youre giving me pickup lessons now as youre trying to pick me up? I do give her credit though because she was doing it a lot to me and I was pretty locked in lol.

At one point, my buddy and his girl say they're going home and calling an uber. I say I want to come with them because we live far away. I go over and tell Alyssa "hey we're leaving, come with us."

She agrees and the 4 of us walk out of the bar.

Outside the bar some bullshit goes down where Alyssa tries to find her other friend via text/calling, but Im like "its fine, she'll be okay". Eventually my buddy and his girl get impatient and they leave without us.

Turns out Alyssa drove to the first bar, but she lives near my apartment so she offered to give me a ride home. I say sure because worst case scenario I get a free ride home lol.

When we get near our apartments she's driving and says:

Her: okay so what am I doing, am I dropping you off home because Im going to my apartment?
Me: lets go to yours then
Her: or am I dropping you off at your home?
Me: no we're going to yours
Her: okay but I have a cat
Me: damnit never mind, lol

Its still understood that we're going to hers, so I feel like its in the bag at this point.

I fuck her pretty good, spend the night, and then get out of there first thing in the morning. No phone number and I actually cant remember her name because it was pretty complicated, but Ill be seeing her again in the same social circle.

Cheers,

BigS

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Dude, you are seriously on fire at this point. How many lays has it been in April?

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Haha thanks dude- I think 5 this month. Twas a good one :)

>