LR  Tall Asian girl, I am turning into Varoon, yellow fever is getting bad here!

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
So long story short, there has been this girl who knows some of the same people I have known over the past year or so but I haven't really talked to her all that much except for a few times. A handful of times she has seen me make out with other girls and other times take them home, think she has seen it twice and one time I just felt her looking in my direction with her eyes dead on me. She lives in the same neighborhood that I do too so we run into each other here and there. I had a few conversations with her, she is from Florida and mixed with Korean and Thai, it gives her that smooth skin but out of the world sex appeal.

Last night I actually decide to take it easy go to a local bar instead of the nightclub scene in Meatpacking. I had the weirdest feeling after a long and exhausting week too, ever had one of those weeks where you are somewhat exhausted but for some reason horny as fuck? I had one of those weeks.

I head out, all alone, and decide to go to a local dinner/casual type of place for drinks, friends with some of the workers. Chatting a bit and then from a distance I see her, she is there with a couple but comes up to me after making eye contact to say hi, hugs me and it is like I get smashed HARD by a rush of arousal, something about her touch. I decide to go for broke.

Me: Damn, what kind of perfume do you have on?
Her: Haha what?
Me: I asked you what kind of perfume you have on?
Her: You feeling okay?
Me: For a guy whose question hasn't been answered, yeah I am feeling okay, how are you feeling for a girl who doesn't answer peoples' questions? (standing up at bar now with my arm around her waist)
Her: Uh gooodd haha (slaps my arm away while making eye contact with me)
Me: Uh that's nice haha (put my arm around her waist and pull her closer to me)
Her: Haha what is wrong with you?
Me: I am lonely and need a friend (putting my mouth closer to her ear and kissing her on the neck)
Her: Wow okay, so I am next in the lineup huh
Me: Yes, your number has been called, time to deliver
Her: Perv! (laughing)

Her words said one thing but her body language said another, I had my hand around her waist and was chatting her up a bit more. We talked about our week and I got a couple more drinks, only beers though. After I see it dragging along, I made it sexual with her, risky shit because she either thinks I am a perv after this or I get laid.

Me: When was the last time we saw each other?
Her: Couple weeks ago at (club name), you were being a perv
Me: I hate me sometimes, I took her home and we went at it for a night, it's like some weird little motor I have
Her: Cars have motor, you have a dick
Me: Yeah and it works like the engine of a McLaren
Her: Yeah so what's a McLaren doing at a dive bar?
Me: Uh resting a bit until it can hit the clubs at sometime, not tonight though
Her: You call this resting? (looking at my arm on her waist)
Me: So you want it to be at work even tonight (getting closer to her)
Her: (laughing) You do not know when to stop
Me: For the right people I keep going (kissing her on the neck)
Her: Yeah you do huh (that look of what we are doing)
Me: You live nearby here right?
Her: I mean a couple blocks away
Me: Same block, that big high rise
Her: Must be beautiful
Me: Yeah but the bedroom is small AF, like not that grand even though it is clean
Her: You are just spoiled, that's what
Me: No, it is like tiny, like I could barely fit a group there
Her: Then how do you sleep?
Me: It is big enough to fit a bed and some of my clothes
Her: So it is big enough
Me: I mean uncomfortable but big enough
Her: You whine about the pettiest of shit
Me: Okay fine, you'll see it and see I was right

Then out of nowhere a couple of random dudes, backwards hat wearing broish looking guys tap her on the shoulder to introduce themselves. She immediately turns around to go back to talking to me, I take Chase's advice which I read, pretend like they are not even there.

Me: More comfortable than random taps I can say haha
Her: Yeah I know right, one of those guys smelled
Me: Let's see if I am spoiled or right judge

Lead her over to my place, not much resistance there, it is almost on the same block. Live in a high rise with a lot of luxurious shit going on, she sees it after stepping inside and tells me that I am spoiled. I tell her to wait until we get to the room, get on the elevator with her when it is just us two. Finally get her into the place and instead of the usual routine of stripping her down, I take her to the bedroom.

Her: It is small but the views though!
Me: See I am not spoiled
Her: You are (still standing as I sit on my bed)

I grab her hands and pull her closer to me, she laughs, and I start trying to make out with her. A rush just hit me, something about this girl.

Me: You know why I brought you to the bedroom
Her: Pervert (looking me in the eyes)

I make out with her for a minute, dick hard as a rock, and then I threw her over towards the pillows. Feeling that rush of exhaustion but arousal, get on top of her to make out. After doing that for a minute, I had to taste the pussy.

Me: Lets see how you taste here, baby yeah (groaning)

I pull her pants down, pull the panties to the side, and start eating her out and having my arms around her waist. Now she starts moaning and as I get more aggressive eating her out (sucking on it), she moans even louder and throws her legs up in the air. My head is below her pants which she still has on so she kicks those off. I eat that pussy even more aggressively, sucking on it, kissing it, and she is rubbing my head with both of her hands.

At one point I am standing up with her legs around my head and just eating her out, she keeps moaning taking deep breaths.

Now I have my arms around her body, still eating her out a bit but I lick her ass which makes her moan even more. She takes off her top, throws it away, and I suck on those perky breasts. She had those hard brown nipples that went well with the overall color, ended up licking them a good bit and sucking on them, all the while hoping I don't cum because I haven't even been inside of her yet.

I strip down naked and now we are both nude, at this point I do not even wait, just go right to smashing while laying on top of her neck. More intense than I had been for a while and she was feeling it. Had her arm against the window and I keep on smashing, breath becoming deeper and I keep going, she was something special.

Lay on my back and let her ride me, she bends over down and I suck on her nipples now while letting her ride me a good bit. She was a total animal and I had a lot in me, throw her sidways and fuck her doggystyle, no resistance, felt like a man!

Came on her back and then laid down nude with her in bed talking about shit, turned lights off and had fun cuddling with her naked. Still dominated her a good deal while cuddling, arms around her and occasionally making out with her, calling her names and biting her on the neck whenever I could, she loved it.

We fucked a couple more times that night but the funniest part is I followed her to my kitchen, she tried to run to make me chase her naked, I caught her, put her over my shoulder, and slammed her down on my bed. Fucked after that and I woke up just shooting blanks.

I am turning into Grand Pooba, no wonder dudes get yellow fever. Rolling around in bed naked with an Asian girl is something different, something about their skin turns you into an animal! Definitely fucking her again but tonight I have to see my Bumble match I have been fucking for a while, the Asian volleyball player.

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: LR: Tall Asian girl, I am turning into Varoon, yellow fever is getting bad h

Oh Pry, you perv hahaha.

Once again, I like the intensity.

>