FR  Off Night, Lose MILF to LMR

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Last night I was feeling off. I have this thing where if I have a string of successes I start to expect more successes/become entitled which I think is just a form of not being present. FuckThis has told me several times that "sometimes its about just letting it happen".

I definitely wasn't feeling that way last night, however, I was able to recognize it pretty early on and correct myself somewhat. Also, I had a lot to drink and went to clubs with my friends, so not the best scenario for verbal game.

First Bar

I go to a quiet low-key bar where Ive had success in the past. This is just to warm up and get in the social mindset. I talk to a few guys about sports and shit but this is where Im really not feeling present.

I snap myself out of it and meet up with some guys who are at a club a few blocks away.

Club

Im pretty verbally and physically aggressive at this bar. Im really giving girls intimidating eye contact and asking for lots of compliance from girls: telling them to do shit for me, give me their hands, bend over and let me smack their ass, etc.

Im literally just being a wild animal and having fun. However, its an off night for me because my mind should be on pulling.

I make maybe 5 approaches and several of them go well. When I feel like sexual attraction is at a high note I ask a couple of them to leave the bar with me. Its half-assed and Im kinda sloshed so they dont really budge and I can't remember all of it, lol.

MILF

At one point I see an older blonde girl (maybe late 30's) dancing with another blonde friend in the middle of the dance floor. Im being a wild animal so I go up to the MILF in the most confident way ever and start dancing with her.

Disclaimer: this is not a good seduction, so dont read this and expect to learn anything lololol.

She's being flirty with me so I start grinding on her. Im being very aggressive so I grab her ass at one point and she likes it. At one point after I do this I think I tell her "you're mine", lol. She says something about me not being able to claim her.

Unfortunately she breaks off with her friend a couple of times to talk to other guys, but its in this way where she would look at me while talking to a guy as if it were a game.

I showed her that Im a dominant man and wouldn't care about it. I actually had other girls at the club that I could talk to, and I got pretty physical with a couple of them.

We were playing this game of cat and mouse, however, I unfortunately felt like the mouse most of the time. She was gaming me and I was the pursuer for most of the time. Or at least thats how it felt.

At one point her friend wants to leave the club:

MILF: we're gonna go.
Me: okay....
MILF: I mean you can come.
Me: lemme get my jacket.

I grab my jacket and the 3 of us are outside the club. The MILF tells her friend that she's gonna go home with me. Her friend asks if she's sure and tells her to text her when she's back. The two of us leave for the subway.

While on the subway there's some more ass grabbing/smacking, but I still haven't kissed her yet. At one point she pulls me in for a kiss, but I deny her and tell her I have rules. She gets a pouty frustrated look and looks into the distance.

We get off at her stop (we're both a drunken mess on the train lol) and its raining. She says that theres a place around here that she wants to bring me to for another drink.

I go along with this with the hope that this "place" is her apartment. However, Im the one being led (like I said, not a good seduction). We get to a bar and its closed:

MILF: ughhh its closed
Me: lets go to your place
MILF: youre NOT coming to my place
Me: okay lets go to mine
MILF: im NOT going to your place
Me: ughhhhh

I do the 3x persist rule and theres no budging, FUCK. She asks if we can just exchange numbers. Accepting defeat, I say sure. I get her number and then we finally make out.

I figured if a make out was the best I was gonna get, then I should leave her with that. We split up but on the train home I get some interesting texts:

Me: youre killin me smalls
MILF: the best quote evaaas. you were amazing btw. I was being a diva per usual.
Me: such a diva, ughhh. what're you doing tmrw?

It's the AM now and no text back. Super low chance I do get a text back, but if I do, Im not fucking it up this time ;)

Cheers,

BigS

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
That scenario sounds familiar. In my case they want to meet up after the first meet night because they don't trust their "night out judgement" At least in my experience these women are looking for their next relationship.

Your girl is likely hungover as hell and feels like death.

I think if she reengages you have the makings for dinner at your place.

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
FuckThis,

An all too familiar scenario, bro. Whenever I hear the "i am NOT going home with you" line my heart drops a little.

I know this is not a death sentence but for me its an indication that my seduction was sub-par.

I feel like what she's saying is "im thinking about taking you home, but you gotta do some more work cuz im not ready." Unfortunately in this case i didnt have time to rinse and repeat...

BigS

>