LR  Tall sexy Indian girl with an attitude

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Happened this past Friday night.

So a while back I matched with a girl on Bumble and after fucking a couple times, we were both okay with a friends with benefits situation. I remember going out with her and a couple of her friends a few times, one is a short Jewish girl and another is a tall sexy Indian girl. The Indian girl looks a lot facially like actress Katrina Kaif, very identical facial features and skin tone. Last couple of times I have seen her she has had kind of an attitude with me, like in a teasing sort of way and almost trying to get under my skin, I found it funny too!

We end up going out last night, the Bumble match along with her friend who brought her boyfriend and Indian girl joins us later on.

Me: You're late
Her: Oh no it's (name) playing dad
Me: Oh you want me to be your daddy (lol)
Her: Whoa
Me: You're going to get your punishment
Her: Okay... (shocked crazy reaction)

Yeah, seems like I start off on the wrong foot with her despite her teasing me. We hop to a few bars (mainly in Meatpacking), kind of sucked since the weather was shitty last night. One of the bars we go to is kind of crowded and not surprisingly, a few douchey guys trying to grope and get a hold of the girl. My former match had to yell at one guy to leave the girl alone as I laughed a bit, the guy was clearly pissed but knew better than to escalate any further.

I start to get a bit aggressive with her as we are in close quarters at a bar, constantly bump into her and I am horny as fuck at the time too. We can barely hear shit since it is a borderline nightclub so I put my arm around her and drag her closer, teasing her.

Me: First time around this many people?
Her: Says the guy who barely goes out that much
Me: Tell me this doesn't get old
Her: If you're old it gets old
Me: Damn...

Shit-test, not interested, who the fuck knows. I am so turned on by this girl, sometimes you just cannot give up. So I go for broke as we move to a quieter part of the bar and tease her. She is more quiet than unusual, not teasing as much and I poke fun at her.

Me: You know (name) has had a bad week since she is out of jokes!
Her: Look who has something to say now (animated face)
Me: I always have something to say, just wondering why you don't, hiding something?
Her: Now he's playing detective!
Me: Nah just the jury
Her: (laughs) So what has you all excited? (arms around me for some reason)
Me: (whispering) You, we should somewhere quieter, the party is so dead
Her: (laughing a bit but plays with her hair)

Now the tricky part right? Except when you have a cool bumble match who is okay with this shit, it's not that tricky. I simply grab the girl and take her to my apartment not that far away. We are having a short walk over to my place and she tries to question me a bit.

Her: So you always liked me and not (name of bumble match)
Me: Oh look at you detective (arm around her waist)
Her: I mean just asking
Me: Like seriously, what is up with you (kissing her on the neck while aggressively holding on to her, groaning a bit too)
Her: Stop
Me: (still grabbing on to her) you stop being so miserable
Her: Wow (laughing a bit)

We get to my place in the miserable rain, no umbrella, and I immediately take her up. No stairs, just the elevator since she is into it, at least I feel like it.

We get to my place and I take her in, do not waste a second just jumping all over her. She had a black dress on so I had to slip my hands underneath to grab that nice ass and makeout with her. Bit her neck a bit, had her on the table, and grabbed at those panties. She threw her legs around a bit but I had the panties off, was under her dress eating her out, it felt nice and dark in there as I ate her out and I swear she was not completely clean shaved down there.

She lifted her dress up and got out of it, even took her bra off, I stripped down naked, and carried her over to the bed. Still kept eating her out, think it really turned her on because she was throwing her legs up in the air and moaning her ass off. Started fucking her missionary style, raw, and was surprised as how long I lasted. At first she was trying to hold in her emotions and act like it was nothing but after 30 seconds when I started to get a bit more intense, she started to moan.

Laid on top of her for a bit kissing her on the neck and lips for a bit, breathing on her and talking to her a bit

Me: Where did the one liners go Ms. Feisty?
Her: Shut up (hands on my face but I licked them and she put them away)

Threw her around a bit and did things like biting her shoulders when I was laying on top of her. Then she rode me but that had me coming close to cumming after close to a minute. Came on my sheets and then laid with her in bed naked.

She tried to say she has stuff to do the next afternoon and I tell her "nah you're not going anywhere" with my hand around her ass, think she loved that. We fucked again during the night, she let me hit it doggystyle and raw, great feeling. Then showered with her the next morning and went about my day.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
nice buddy

love how aggressive you are with the girls, i aspire you to be exactly like you and ree when it comes to that

do you just stick it in raw without asking, or do you ask her if she wants a condom first? looking for an explanation of how you handle this part

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
fog said:
nice buddy

love how aggressive you are with the girls, i aspire you to be exactly like you and ree when it comes to that

do you just stick it in raw without asking, or do you ask her if she wants a condom first? looking for an explanation of how you handle this part

Case by case basis, almost always. Some girls are prudish about it, some are lax. It all depends on the vibe before you get in bed.

Easygoing, teasing, and open to being rough? Yup

Anxious a bit? Careful

rockstar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Oh Pry said:
Me: Where did the one liners go Ms. Feisty?
Her: Shut up (hands on my face but I licked them and she put them away)

Yessss, love it!

>