LR  5 min pull from bar

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

For those of you who dont know, GC has a series of articles titled How to be a Genuine Man. I read the first part several weeks ago, which is about being arrogant.

I had been arrogant for several weeks, and this culminated in people that I care about basically telling me that I was being an asshole.

The next parts of the written series are about refining this arrogance and incorporating humility and a love for all people.

I finally read the last parts of the series yesterday and it felt great to not be a dick anymore lol.

I went to a bar that i havent been to before alone and was just talking to everyone i could talk to.

I started out talking to some guys, and did one approach but the girl wasnt interested.

I do a lap to the back of the bar because they have darts, and on my way back I make extended eye contact with a blonde.

She then looks at her friends and raises her eyebrows and puckers her lips as if saying "id fuck him." I make not of this and eventually make my way towards approaching her.

I go direct and say "hey, i just wanted to meet you." She opens right up like a good little girl and i hear her friends complaining that they dont have guys yet (shes in a group of like 5 girls).

I start some kino by making "a secret handshake" with her. Shes pretty tipsy and her body is kind of melting into mine and she's giving me doe eyes--she's ready to go.

I screen her logistics cuz mine are terrible and say we should go there. She gives me LMR and says she's not going home with me.

I persist and tell her to just step outside with me because I want some air.

She obliges. We're outside about to kiss but i pull away and say "sorry, I get too physical sometimes."

I make this frame that Im an animal and she needs to help hold me back.

Eventually she agrees to going back to her place which is like 5 blocks away.

Its definitely a drunk fuck and I cant get it up, but eventually I do and cum on her :p

Cheers,

BigS

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yep that is exactly how it happens. After that why would you persist after one woman who is being a bitch and flaking? ...

Sometimes, it's just about letting it happen...and not fucking it up. When you recognize that point in time it is really an epiphany....

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
FuckThis,

after reflecting on this situation again, i realized something:

When I was opening the blonde, she was standing within earshot of her 4 friends. Therefore, when I delivered my opener, they were all listening/watching.

After my girl opened up and turned away from her group to face me, my attractiveness in the eyes of the 4 friends skyrocketed.

Its like they now saw me as some confident guy that would and could open up one of their friends. I guess the proper term is social proof.

For example, 2 of the 4 friends threw the following statements at me with their voices:

Ugh, why hasnt a guy talked to me yet :(

or

Ugh, im going on Hinge right now

I feel like these are IOI's, but i dont remember giving them any attention. This is not to my benefit, though, because her friends were actually hotter than her.

Might be fun to experiment with paying different levels of attention to each of the (in this case 3) girls and see what happens. Might be possible to open several in the group and have my pick ;)

Lmk what you think,

BigS

>