FU  poor date venue choices

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Last night I had a good LR, and tonight I had another date with a girl from online app. I had scheduled the venues I was going to take this girl to earlier this week.

They included a bar that was kind of shitty, but popular, and then a more date-y bar to go to after 30-45 min. However, the first bar really set the tone for the night.

We were standing in a crowded room because there were no seats. There was poor lighting, unsophisticated decor, and we were drinking cheap booze. The girl was into me, but I couldnt feel the vibe of the seduction, so we mostly had small talk.

When we got to the second bar, which was much more accommodating for seduction, I realized that the tone of the date had already been set. We were 45 min into the date and I hadnt set any of the frames that I did during my previous LR. These included telling stories about being "adventurous" and "going with the flow".

The reason why I started at this shitty bar was that I read elsewhere (not GC) that girls evaluate the escalation of the date rather than their moment-to-moment feelings. For example, if a date starts out poor but slowly progresses to great, then she will experience this escalation of emotion more strongly.

However, I learned that the date venue does not apply here. Having a sexy location that is conducive to seduction trumps this.

My overall takeaway is that a date venue should be intimate while allowing the two of you to get to know each other. Period.

The girl from tonight might still be into me, but we'll see. I have another date tomorrow so I am more focused on that.

Onward and upward!

Cheers,

BigS

>