FR  Number waiting in line at the bank

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So I go into the bank and in front of me is a line for a desk clerk, its weird though cuz the desk clerk is behind a pillar, sort of hidden (that'll come up later)

So I stand in line and notice a tall girl about 6ft or 6ft1 in front of me. She has a tattoo behind her ear and her hair is up. She looks around to the side, notices me a bit in her peripherals, later fully turns around to "look around" and past me, as she does that I look at her face (I notice heavy foundation makeup over bags under her eyes)
As she turns back to the front she hesitates and looks to the side a little longer, then faces the front. It made me think "hrmm, she senses my presence I could probably speak and shed hear me".
I step out to the side a bit, so she can hear better and turn to me easier and I say "I can hardly see them back there..." she mumbles something I couldn't hear and slightly turns to me as she does, just opening up slightly, so I continue "I bet it is a way to confuse everybody" and she responds "and that way they have to do less work"
I wait a few more moments and I say "do you work a night shift?" and she turns "yeah, I work in x bar around the corner... you?" "I work nights too, so I get it with the eyes" "yeah I didnt get a good sleep at all" "I work as a security guard... but I just got here, thats why I'm here, opening an account" "Oh I just arrived too, two weeks ago" "1 week ago" "ha, you win!"

I then think to myself that shes new to the city, and so am I, this is perfect plausible deniability so just ask her right away for the number
"Hey, would you like to have a chat again some time, you on whatsapp" "yeah, for sure"
"so whats your name" blablablah "where are you from" "(eastern european country)" "yeah I'm from x"
We then try to exchange numbers but she forgets hers so has to search to find it, then we get interupted by it being our turn
She says "I'll get it right after this"
"No problem"
So we both sort out our things and wind up coming out at the same time.

"Hey we finished at the same time"
Me "what are you doing next, heading to yoga" (pointing at the yoga matt under her arm)
"yeah that will be soo good I need it"

Then we get back into exchanging numbers
My finger is all shaking, but I type it in... but turns out she put half the number in the name field not the number field so I say "hang on a bit, I cant seem to call it, oh, you put it in the name field, just a sec and i will prank you"
It rings and we say goodbye.

She walks kinda fast away, like shes nervous
I feel this stupid pressure in my head I havent felt for aaaaages
Breathe a few times, cuz she was a 10 of insane proportions, easily modelling and stuff. I half expected her to be a dancer.

I text her later to exchange more details and she sends me a happy message with exclaimation marks and smileys.

Just another weird number as I go about in the city.
My sense was that she was... somehow interested in my presence, so I figure thats why it worked at all.
I also think partly that it was in a bank line helped, weirdly.
And also that she was new to the city (no bf yet in tow)

Just luck tbh
I'll chat to her and do stuff like it was online game for the moment
But yeah thats that

>