Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ok, so this is pretty short
I just arrived in the UK and went out with a few guys
They were messing around and went into a sex shop so I came along
I didn't go with them as a group cuz they seemed a bit nervous and loud
So I took a slower pace and genuinely looked at a few things moving around slow

There was a girl behind one of the two counters who was crazy beautiful and her body language was open in a way that wasn't all "I am working"
She was a bit tired but in a good mood and our energies kind of matched
So I paused and gave a curious look at her then smiled a little and came over warmly
I disregarded the idea of questions and store stuff and brushed off any semblance of that by interupting whatever she said initially and got to talking to her about how she was, I said I was alright, and she said was tired
I looked in her eyes which were pretty clouded with sleepiness and sort of laughed and was like "yeah i can tell... how long is your shift? when did you start" etc
I leaned in closer on the counter as talking slowly with a little purr in my voice, laced edges of joy and intrigue flittering across my expression
I ask her name, and give her mine and take her hand in an extended hand shake like thing

It wasn't hard to talk, we were in a flow,
But then one of the guys came in to get me
"Hey, this is B, he works with me, and he's coming to get me I bet"
I pull out my phone and set it so its easy to put in her details, then hand it to her

She takes it
"oh you want my number?"
The girl on the counter behind her starts giving a goofy smile
I smile back at this other girl with a bit of a wink, my intention being that if she talks about it later shes on my side from a lil flirt sent her way

She types in her number and explains her name, and it corresponds to something about muscles, so I poke her to test if shes got muscles and tell her to tense
I joke shes terrible at tensing
Then I start to say good bye, but I come around the counter, n shes like "you cant come around, I'll get in trouble"
I still do it and give her a kiss on the cheek and a touch of the hand, before leaving
Main point being I was leaving so soon, I wanted something without a counter in the way, a form of equality between us

And then a text later "hey was great meeting you, I'm curious about you, you have a really good energy about you and I knew that we would probably get along, I bet the other girl working with you gave you shit after I left :p. I dunno, I just think night shifts in mostly empty shops can be so boring, so I wanted to talk longer but I had to go :'(... lets have a proper chat sometime soon"

And thats it, a simple number

>