LR  Bathroom Sex Lay Up

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I guess bathroom sex is my new thing lol. Once you do it the first time you basically realize, "wait - I can basically fuck whenever / where ever if the girl is primed and ready".

Background
I saw my coworker's posting on snapchat that they were out drinking around 7 PM. Apparently they've been out all day. They're about to go back to his house so I just bring my bottle of tequila and drive over.

Moving Fast
The moment I walk in (I'm looking sexy with a red & black undershirt, black jacket, and nice jeans), I'm greeted by everybody. There's a cute brunette dancing near the front of the room and she dances into me and introduces herself. She's clearly a little drunk, but it's immediately fucking ON. I could have taken her right there lol.

I introduce myself to people I don't know and talk to my coworker while I make myself a drink. Some cool people at this place, and I immediately hit it off with this one girl who also studies unconventional psychology practices. I grab her number so she can send me this research paper. To not get too serious I make fun of us for nerding out in the corner while everyone else parties. She seemed receptive and slightly timid.

Slowly I make my way back towards the front and the brunette is dancing on me in seconds. I dance with her a little bit and have fun, half escalating, half checking out to see if she's really all that drunk. I decide she's in control of herself from my perspective and move forward. I down a couple drinks to catch up with everyone and go back to dancing with her. I had been getting hard the moment she came into contact with me, but now I'm getting almost full torque because she starts grinding on me, letting me grab her ass, and grabbing my dick.

To tease I tell her to "watch it" and that she "better be careful" or she's gonna get it. This turns her on even more and she starts to be more aggressive with me. In my head I'm thinking "okay, when do I want to fuck this girl?" haha. She kept trying to kiss me and I denied her every time, saying I wanna have some fun with her but not in public.

After about 15 minutes of this, and about 20-25 minutes of me being at the party, I tell her that I don't know where the bathroom is, and she should help me find it. She goes "are you sure?" and I say, "definitely.". She excitedly takes my hand and walks me upstairs, then goes in the bathroom. I let her go in first and distract the other party goers who are also upstairs, then go into the bathroom, close and lock the door.

Bathroom Sex
We start hooking up and taking our clothes off. I tell her to get on her knees and she sucks me off well. I pick her up and ask if she's on birth control. She says she is, so I waste no time and enter her with me standing. I've never had sex like this and had it gone well, but I'm much stronger since the last time I tried it.

We fuck like this for a few minutes and she's going crazy - probably because of how quickly it all went down. I also turn around so she can see herself getting fucked in the mirror. I put her on the sink counter and turn her around and rail her in doggy. She was trying to clear the counter and ended up pushing my drink off and smashing glass all over the floor.. super loud.

Right after this the host's girlfriend comes up and wants to come inside and I tell her to fuck off hahaha. I grab the item she needs after putting a towel on and resume banging this chick for about 30 minutes.

When I come back out everybody knows what I just did and try to give me shit. I say we were just talking lol. My coworker gives me props. I explain the glass and have her clean most of it up, but I helped of course. We hang around the party a bit more and I get into some good conversations with people, totally acting as if nothing happened. My girl won't stop staring at me and trying to hold onto me from this point forward. It actually got kind of annoying.

It looks like the host and his GF are gonna fuck so I use this opportunity to pull my girl into the other bathroom (gotta get em all! hahaha) and we bang in there. This one was way closer to the party, so of course she decides to be louder, too. Same thing as before, we bang in those two positions - standing sex is actually really fun - and go back out like nothing happened.

She was GLUED to me after that for the rest of the party. I kinda had to accept either leaving to go out and trying to get some other girl since I was on fire or just staying with her for the night. For reputation reasons I stayed with her, and eventually convince her to stay at my house where we fuck on my bed and I went utterly berserk on her. We banged 5 times total, I think.

She asks for my number and I give it to her, but she was only cute and her personality was pretty basic so I don't think we'll be continuing that. She's also from a different town, which probably helped with the whole "don't miss out on this dick" kinda thing.

Hue

>