FR  Literally enticed into a threesome by these two girls

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
But none of the three of us had the logistics to pull it off.

So here you go, guys, a brief filed report to you. But what can we learn from all this?

One. The game gods can certainly be in your favor once in a while if you consistently play your cards.

Two. Nothing.

ThePhoenix

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This isn't really detailed enough to either generate any useful feedback or provide any useful guidance.

I realize logistics got in the way, but what did these girls do to entice you? What did you do to get them to do so? Seeing the progression up to the point where the logistics didn't work out would be valuable. Heck, more details of what the logistic situation actually was might just generate some feedback as to ways you could've bypassed the problem.

I get the feeling you don't want to post reports because you want to show off success instead of admit failure. This is not a useful strategy.

(I'll admit I've been that way myself sometimes in other domains, but it usually doesn't do me much good.)

You essentially have anonymity here and people are not judgemental (well, at least not until you try to be the know-it-all). You're not benefitting from this community the way you could be if you approached it differently.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thank you for your kind comments, ThePhoenix!

To be honest, I thought of this "field report" (yeah, air quotes) as simply to satisfy your entertainment needs. I though this was a cute short story for this audience. If you truly want to meaningfully engage with me - I appreciate that -, it's over there in the logistics topic I've linked to from my report. Not that you could help me much with logistics; I've compartmentalized my life. I don't expect this forum to solve all my challenges. This is fine.

One more piece of information, regarding the field report. The girls were tipsy and bi-curious. If you engage enough of them, some of them will eventually like you. Sure, if you engage more of them, your skill and ratios will improve, too. But if all your logistics suck, what else is to see here?

Big Daddy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
giphy.gif

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
How long of an essay (how many words) am I supposed to write about this trivial story; what else do you want to hear?

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Space said:
How long of an essay (how many words) am I supposed to write about this trivial story; what else do you want to hear?

Hi Space,

I think what they mean is things like

- Was morning/afternoon/night that this happened?
- Who approached who?
- Where did this happen... eg a pub.... a cafe.... a party.... friends bbq... etc?
- How long did the interaction last for eg 5mins ....2hrs... etc?
- Some details on the interaction.... were they touching you at all? After whoever approached first.... what happened after that....
- How did the conversation go?
- Was there any indicators of interest that made you think they wanted a 3some or that one of them liked you? eg touching you or looking at you for long periods...

So yeah just some details about the interaction so we can give an outside view of if they one / both were possibly interested in you.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Rain, good points! Before getting into that, would you, any of you be able to help me with comprehending Chase's article Why to Throw Out the 1-to-10 Scale for Rating Women? I guess the section I'm stuck at wasn't edited in a way to be understandable someone other than the writer. Or it's just my English. Chase wrote in that article something interesting about field reports in general, that's why I bring the article here. As you see, I have some issues with the concepts of filed reports, hence my half-assed effort to produce one in two months.

>