LR  Surprise Visit

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This one basically fell into my lap.

So, I met this girl at a music festival this summer. Not the one I felt deep emotions for, but us two had some fun (;
This is my drugged out memory of the festival, but I'll try to write some of a background.

Music Festival
The day had been fucking amazing with the substances and the acts I experienced. Totally going next year. I had made great friends with the guys in the tent next to me, and more or less abandoned the dudes that I had came with that day. This one dude is a firefighter and we talked a bit about girls, then I said we had to go pull some bitches at the after hours parties that go from like 2 AM until dawn.

We ingest some more goodies and head over to the after parties, somewhat directionless because there's like 7 and they're all lit. I dance my fucking ass off on this little impromptu dance floor (ended up blowing out my back lol god I'm white) and this sexy lil belly dancer is eyeing me. I talk to her and have her show me how she moves her body. I'm impressed and find out she's tight with some of the artists, so I tried to jump into her shit but wasn't calibrated. She tells me I'm a great dancer and ejects.

My homie doesn't seem to feel like approaching, so I say let's go to another party with hopes of opening a two top so we can both go to work. We bounce around for a bit and drink. I see this cute little thing, gonna call her Wild Thing in a cat outfit, standing by herself slightly away from the mosh pit. I tell my homie one sec and come up to her and start chatting. She's very submissive and cute, and just lost her friends.

I go from touching her wrists to her sides to pulling her into me over a few minutes, and can tell she's into me. I ask where her friends are going and if she's single and she is. She says that once her friends are back we can go to a different after party. I let my homie know what I'm doing and wish him good luck. I chat with her friends and the guys seem slightly skeptical of me, but fuck em. I keep chatting with her as we walk and I believe I started holding hands with her.

I'm uh.. very energetic in this moment so I dance pretty fucking hard at the party and make fun of her for not having any moves. She says she does have moves and moves her hips a little bit, shaking her shoulders smiling. Lol it was really cute. I take her hand and move her on top of someone's RV and we hang out up there and talk. Eventually her friends are ready to go back and and trying to take her from me. I ask if she wants to watch the sunrise and she does. Before her friends leave leave I slip her away and makeout with her.

Then we all walk back and I tell them what we're doing and they're okay with it. We lay on the ground behind the mosh pit (lol yes it's sunrise and this other party is still going HAM) and make out. I get her on top of me and people start hooting and hollering. I tried to get us into her car to fuck, but she didn't want to because her friends were there.

We exchange numbers and she goes back to her friends. We texted about having sex (me tying her up in my tent) and she's down, but for whatever reason bails on the last night, last second. I had found another girl and didn't care, and actually ran into her while I was with this other girl on the last night. I just smiled and said hi and continued with what I was doing with the other one.

She texts me the day after the festival that if she's ever in my state she'll hit me up. The rest of the seduction was dealing with some bullshit over text, and then just going through the motions.

She's In Town
I'm out with my coworkers on a Sunday night to show the new girl a good time. Things start to get messy because one of us got waaaay too drunk and everyone had to help. Except me. Because I'm a dick.

Wild Thing had texted me that she was in town on Saturday, and I didn't think I'd have time to see her. Then out of the blue, she hit's me up:
11:45 PM
Her: Do you work tomorrow?
Me: I don't
Me: what's up (=
Her: So like if I wanted to come over...?
Me: haha yea
Me: if you're rolling through [city] let's definitely meet
Her: I guess I meant tonight possibly

*I call her* - I'm drunk and don't remember the conversation. Very good emotions.

Her: I guess I should mention I'm tripping *cheesing emoji* like off of one at least
Me: [address]
Me: lol
Me: hey I have to talk to my man right now I am going in a sec
Her: No rush. I'll let you know when I'm leaving
Me: can't wait to see you (=
Her: Can't wait to see you too :) I'm leaving as soon as I get back to my car
Me: lemme know when you're on your way
Then I passed out lol. Like I was DOWN. The moment my head touched my pillow (I had my phone sitting right next to me charging) Hue was no longer there. She texted and called me a bunch. I totally left her hanging.

Her: Be there in 40 min. Might need a quick shower when I get there if that's ok
Her: Well... as soon as I get out of the festival grounds of course

Her: Hey where is this place? It seems super dead
Her: ???
Her: Would be cool if I knew where I was going....

Her: Well. Been here for almost an hour. Couldn't get ahold of you. I'm going to start my drive back to [state] I guess because I don't have any other options for places to stay around here. If you call within the next half hour that would be great.

Her: I'm in a hotel nearby for the night. Call me tomorrow when you actually wake up...

Next day

Me: I'm so sorry
Me: i passed out
Me: fuck me
Me: you made it to a hotel?
Me: you didn't deserve this, seriously my bad

Me: everything turn out okay?

Her: I mean yeah. I'm still here
Me: haha okay good
Me: well if you'd still like to see each other I have some time before my next class (=
Her: I'm gonna sleep til 12 (lol bitch it's 12:15). If you wanna make it up to me, buy me food before I leave.
Her: Definitely a dick move though....
Her: Yeah we can do that
Her: I'm about ready to leave the hotel. Really need food.
Me: I have some food at my house, don't really have enough cash to be out buying food
Her: I can pick up something on the way over if you want? (TOTALLY FLIPPED THE SCRIPT BITCH)
Me: sure. I'll be back home around 1
Her: K can you send me the address?
Her: ?
Me: [address]
Her: K do you want anything to eat?
Me: sure
Me: surprise me(;
Me: I do have to ve in class by 3 though
Her: I know I'm getting food now. McDonald's is the only quick thing..
Me: all good
Her: Anything you want in particular?
Her: Nvm just got you something
Her: I'll be there in a sec
Her: Walking up

I apologized profusely, then immediately went back to my frame. Next thing I know she's buying me food and texting me like stupid. She wants some fucking dick lol.

We eat food at my house and I plant a kiss on her after commenting how we barely get to enjoy eachother. We stop and cuddle, then start again and it quickly goes to sex. Just her on top riding my dick. Tight pussy, hot moan, solid tits. I'd give her a 7. She had decent form. Afterwards we chat in bed, get dressed, and I kick her out when I have to go to class. Prolly never see her again.

Cake.

Hue

>