LR-  If Only...

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
This is gonna be another frustrating report.

Met the girl, Nicole, on Tinder. she responds well to my opener, we go back and forth a bit, and when I find out she is new in town and needs friends I jump on it and invite her to coffee.

I arrive at the Starbucks early to get some homework done. Sit exactly where I was a few days before on my ill-fated date with the shadow of my old high school obsession. I've got my cowboy boots on, a well-fitted crew neck, and black jeans.

Nicole eventually gets here and greets me enthusiastically. I give her a big hug. She is super cute. 5'8", very slender, straight long chesnut brown hair, and grey eyes if I remember right. Very pretty face. I'm a happy man. We talk for a bit and I have her order. She gets the same thing as me lol

The next 30 minutes or so are pretty tame by my standards, with me heavily deep diving her and giving strong eye contact and not saying much. It's amazing how into someone and their story one can get, especially when that someone has been on many, many dates and done this many, many times. Women just fascinate me.

Around the 30 minute mark my sexual humor starts coming out, and I slowly start ramping up touch, having her show me rings and let me feel her muscles and incidently touching her legs with my legs and my hands. Over the next 30 minutes we get closer and more intimate. I play with her hands a bit, and start to touch her legs more. A lull in our conversation has me thinking I should pull, and serendipitously an employee stops by where we're sitting to tell us they close in 10, so I tell her we're going for a walk. We stroll leisurely around the parking lot, then I have her take me to her car. Don't remember exactly what I told her to have us go back to my apartment, but it was probably something laid back and simple as "Let's go hang out at my apartment". No resistance that I remember.

Once back I get her water, then take her to my room. This dresser from Ikea that I'd been working on is in the middle of the room, and after we get our shoes off we start jokingly starting to put it together. All this time I'm acting very sexy. I get her talking about something, and interrupt her mid sentence with a perfect manhandle kiss, then pull away and get back to what she was saying. She gets very excited and scoffs and hits me, and I merely smile at her and have her continue. We keep putting the thing together, then another spontaneous kiss, and when I pull away she is beaming. God, that was so much fun. Finally I kiss her again, and she is very excited for it as I begin the kiss. I break it off, then go back in, and we're all over each other.

I take her on my bed, and start kissing her neck and running my hands all over her. She is shuddering like crazy. Later find out she is pretty inexperienced, having gotten engaged to her HS boyfriend before some weird shit went down and now she's been single for a bit. This really turns me on, I love the effect I'm having on her. This seems so exhilarating to her. I keep ramping things up, and feel her pussy briefly before backtracking and escalating to her breasts, which I suck after pulling her shirt down. She really gets into this. However, I start fingering her through her pants, and she heavily enjoys it for 7 seconds or so before coming to her senses and stopping me. I completely back off. I then mention how hot it is and take my shirt off, but this was probably pretty uncalibrated and seemed to cement her hesitance.

She seems very unsure of herself, and won't give me eye contact. She mentions the time, which I tell her. I know that if I chase her I'll lose her. So I remain very calm, and get her talking. We start talking about her family and how she ended up in San Diego. On a high point I grab her and have her sit next to me, saying we won't do anything she doesn't want. I find out more about her ex-fiance, and share a few stories of my own. At this point we are really vibing. I have totally turned around where she was 20 minutes before. I bide my time though, get closer to her, have her get very comfortable. We keep going back and forth between laughing and talking intently. Finally I know she really wants me to kiss her, so I do what I did before and kiss her, then pull back, just out of reach, and she grabs my sides and is laughing and pulling my head back into her for the kiss.

This time we make out a bunch and do lots of touching, and I pull back and try this strategy that a former mentor figure of mine told me where you tell her that though you just met you really respect her and don't want to take things too far. When I tell her this I see her eyes get lovey dovey. We keep going, at one point she is laughing because I got her bra off earlier and she didn't even realize xD, but I keep interrupting our progress to talk to her some more, partially to stay in control, but also because I really loved talking to her. I feel like I'm not hurting anything.

Finally after two long stories we just look at each other, and this time I attack her with my full force. She gets so into it too, kissing me whole-heartedly and pecking my face all over and kissing my chest. It's really hot. And when I start kissing her neck, and after a bit especially when start fingering her through her pants she seems like she is orgasming. The height of our passion lasts probably 30 seconds. But again she comes to her senses and starts to push me off, so I completely stop again. I don't want to push the way I did with Riley, also remembering my doomed hard push with Christina from my Three Strikes FU, so when she mentions the time I mention my roommate waiting downstairs for us to finish, and we get our shoes on and leave. It was 12 at this point, and I had told my roommate we'd be done at 11. Walking her out the vibe is intimate, and we walk slowly. I have her drive me back to my complex, give her a strong kiss, and that was that.

I text her the next day, asking if she wants to keep the ball rolling and have dinner with me tonight, hoping her inexperience will circumvent rationalization about the night, but she says she's taking the night off and will lmk her work schedule when she gets it. Of course I haven't heard from her since.

I know I didn't get very specific about what we talked about, mostly because this was a week ago, but Nicole and I really connected. She seemed like she would make for a terrific addition to my life. Though she wasn't the spitting image of the girl I used to be crazy about like Riley was, Nicole was still very much my type, and her relationship material seemed very promising. It sucks. I want to land and keep a girl that's exactly my type, and keep seemingly getting SO CLOSE but not close enough, such as with Kristine from back in August, who turned out to be very experienced and not relationship material, or most recently with Riley from my Doppelganger LR-.

But I WILL NOT give up. NOTHING stops this train.

napoleon718

Space Monkey
space monkey
yea man I hear ya. It's crazy sometimes, a girl will come over, have a great time, hook up, even fuck! And then they won't even call back or make plans for a second rendezvous. It happens to me all the time. I'm still having major trouble with retention. I don't really get upset about it, I just go back to the drawing board and try to figure it out. Questions like why does this phenomenon happen is what led me to this site. Anyways, it still seems like you had a great time. I'm enjoying reading about your adventures, keep em coming!

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
napoleon718 said:
yea man I hear ya. It's crazy sometimes, a girl will come over, have a great time, hook up, even fuck! And then they won't even call back or make plans for a second rendezvous. It happens to me all the time. I'm still having major trouble with retention. I don't really get upset about it, I just go back to the drawing board and try to figure it out. Questions like why does this phenomenon happen is what led me to this site. Anyways, it still seems like you had a great time. I'm enjoying reading about your adventures, keep em coming!

Sorry, only just now seeing this. You said it though- I occasionally still get surprised with this type of stuff despite being pretty experienced by now. Good to hear you don't let it get to you too much though- that has actually been a sticking point of mine in the past, where I'll let one sour experience kill all my momentum. Being outcome independent is what I had to learn, and seems like you do that naturally which is awesome.

Appreciate your kind words!

>