FR+  10 Minute Hot Tub Pull

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Decided to kill an hour before a date in my apartment complex hot tub. There is a lone girl in there already, and I see her check me out as I pull my shirt off and get in. Open her with a "Hope you don't mind company" and she is very receptive. Something seems off about her; later find out she is high. Nevertheless, she is very much present in mind and we get into this loaded banter. I can't remember all of it, but it was straight out of a Bond flick. Her asking things about me, me deflecting with comments like "That's for me to know, and you to... dot dot dot" (That's from The Vampire Diaries lol, credit goes where credit's deserved). She just eats it up.

I find out more about her, grad student from Cal Berkeley, hippie vibe, and pretty intelligent, and I don't talk much about myself aside from a few polarizing comments, like how my parents are super rich and if taking two business majors makes me twice as white or that I voted for Trump. I also insinuate that I have a date later, without explicitly telling her even when she probes.

At one point she is saying she is hungry, and proposes I join her to get food at a taco joint across the street. I agree, but bait her by saying while I am presentable in my swimsuit and the shirt I brought she is not. She takes the bait, so I suggest she go back to her place to change. She actually takes care of the second half, saying she doesn't have her phone, so I tell her I better come with her so we don't lose each other. All of this is done with a huge sexual undertone.

We get back to her place, and after a bried tour that leads to her bedroom I kiss her. She breaks it off before I do though. This type of thing has never happened to me before, so I was a little off point haha. A little perturbed, I go back to surveying her room and a bit later kiss her again, this time breaking it off first. I frame her as the one seducing me, kiss her again, keep the framing up, and then kiss her and pin her on the bed. I wasn't that into it though- this whole time I was just seeing what's possible. This in part is probably why she stops me after a bit lol.

I back off, not really feeling the desire to take full control. I don't really like stoner chicks, so she was gonna have to make it easy on me. PLUS, I have a date in 20 minutes! I've already decided I'm gonna be late to it.

So anyway, I ask if she has water, and we go the kitchen where I start escalating again. Everything I say is so smooth, too smooth, which she brings up, asking if I'm always like this, and I have the perfect reply which was something along the lines of "Not always, but right now it fits the occasion". This gets her laughing as I start to feel her inner thigh. She stops me though. I back off, and we talk for 5 minutes or so. I'm still playing the one dimensional seducer archetype, and she mentions that I have American Psycho vibe. I break out of character, showing some sincerity that I hope I'm not like Christian Bale's character. She reassures me that it's kinda hot, but that's not a path I want to go down lol. I cut the conversation by having us both move to the couch.

She mentions she wants to get something more comfortable on, which I think there's a decent chance that something more comfortable is lingerie, so I let her. I also playfully follow her to her bedroom to watch her, jesting that she shouldn't trust a stranger alone in her apartment lmao. I play with her cat while I wait, still thinking she might come out in something sexy. But... instead it's sweats. Lol. I start deciding if I wanna stay or not, wanting to make my date and feeling kinda gross about her. So I bring my date up after a lull in conversation, and she suggests I give her my number and go to it if I want, probably coming from a place of auto-rejection, which I jump at. Don't kiss or hug her goodbye or anything.

SO... very interesting, and could have been extremely memorable if I was both more into her and went all the way. She hasn't texted me and I doubt she will. But I'm glad for the experience, and am thus more prepared for similar scenarios in the future.

>