LR  Sicilian and Turkish mix from Bumble (with pics), blonde wings me lol!

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Haven't written one of these for ages even though I've gotten laid a great deal since writing my last one.

I've been having a date every week from dating apps thanks to good profiles and using multiple dating apps.

So far I have been texting back and forth with about 10 girls a week and get to add a new girl into the mix every week. It is to the point now where I use dating apps as my sole method of meeting women and it works just fine.

Matched with this sexy dark haired girl (lol so much for opposites attract) and we chatted a bit on the app but as usual, I went right for the number close. Here is the convo.

https://i.imgur.com/K9yCG9q.png?3

Had a long text convo but after a bit of back and forth, closed her by getting her to agree to meet up, she was into me from the get go though, convo below.

https://i.imgur.com/sdpHP0U.png

Here is a pic of her.

https://i.imgur.com/kWX0Klp.jpg?2

Took her to a rooftop bar and we had a couple drinks but I stopped at that. The bar has given me a lot of success in the past too because they have these long couches you can just sit on with friends and there is a good view of the city as well. I ended up sitting down on the couch with her with a good view of the skyline and we started to chat a bit.

She asked me about my background, I ask her about hers. Her dad is Turkish and mom is Sicilian. I tell her about being from California, having Indian parents and just telling them to fuck off with their shit as I lived my life.

Only remember bits and pieces of the convo.

Me: So you think you're going to be in school forever?
Her: Oh yes, I love it too much to not be in school forever
Me: I graduated and cannot be happier, we're opposites!
Her: How can you not like school?
Me: Homework
Her: But what else would you do in your spare time then?
Me: Ju Jitsu
Her: Are you trying to show me you're tough?
Me: Why would I have to show you? You thought that the second we met
Her: You're delusional
Me: Oh look at you judging me for being delusional!
Her: (laughs) So you ever have to use that stuff?
Me: I've practiced it with some of my dates in the past
Her: Oh really, they piss you off that bad?
Me: No, we did it for fun

At one point I had my hand on her ass and she slapped it away violently, my fault though because I was squeezing her ass.

We looked at each other, eye contact and her smiling. Her leg goes over mines and I bring my face closer to hers, go in for the kiss and we are making out. Dick is hard as fuck and we are pretty much eating other's face now, my breaths are getting deeper. Then I get a boost from a woman sitting nearby, middle aged looking blonde but in great shape.

Blonde: You two should like have kids!
Me: I am too young for that haha
Blonde: No no, this better not be the last night you're together, you two should have kids because you're such a pretty couple
Date: Oh my god (laughing)
Me: You're so kind, know what? I'll give it a try just for you (kissing my date on the neck)
Date: (laughing) Oh my god stop haha!

My dick is ready to pop and at this point, we are getting way too much attention from onlookers. I think I saw some people actually point a phone in our direction and take pics of us. We are done with our drinks so I grab her take her back to my place. On the way out, one muscular black guy who was around the area when I was making out with my date crosses paths with me and says "damn dawg, going hard tonight mah man?". I respond saying "I always go hard" and then he laughs while my date is just leaning on me.

Get her to my place with no resistance but keep making out with her on the way. After getting her there, we make out for a bit more but I pick her up and wrestle her around for a bit. Slam her down on the bed and she is breathing hard. Both of us strip down, I am naked and she still has her panties on. I wrestle with her for a bit on the bed and throw her around, at some point she is taking deep breaths pulling her panties down.

Put my arms around her waist and have my mouth all over her pussy, start eating her out aggressively as she moans as loud as she can. A minute in she is kicking her legs around and stretching her body out, I just keep eating that pussy and violently shaking my head as I do so. She grabs my head, runs her hands through my hair and moans.

Wrestle her around a bit more after eating her out, she is real into it and jumps on me. Rides my dick as I am sitting down on the bed, I kind of let my guard down and she just shoves me and has her arms around my head. I roll around with her until we fall out of bed, both of us laughing about what just happened.

I pick her up and throw her on the bed again, playfully wrestling with her for a few more minutes as she laughs about it, not much fight left in her though. She finally takes a few deep breaths before looking at me and smiling, her eyes said it all, she wanted to get fucked hard now.

Get her into a doggystyle position, she is kind of resisting a bit and still trying to fight but I am not having any of it. Put my hand on those cheeks and start pounding away. At first she was groaning a bit until finally she let out some loud moans, then she lets starts screaming a bit as I keep fucking her. I am getting tired at this point so I kind of collapse and we spoon for a bit before I cum on my sheets.

She has her arms around me and we sleep before getting up in the morning and having some good morning sex, after wrestling for a bit of course. I get up and she jumps on my back, literally a ball of energy right now and even grinding her pussy against my back while kissing me. Gets off of me, grabs my dick and walks me around my place lol.

It is like her personality has gone from more reserved the night before to a ball of energy who is teasing me and joking around with me. Even punches me in the abs a few time and calls me "tough guy" to mock me after having fucked me lol.

We chat for a bit, she asks what bars I go to usually. Gets real personal to where I have to ask her "are you trying to be my mom lol!". She laughs and gets close to me, then asks what I will be doing next week. Tell her I am going to be all of the weekend and she says she is free this Wednesday, lets see where that goes.

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Oh Pry,

Thanks for the LR dude--good stuff. I notice that you did several things well such as deep diving her and the sexual frame that you set with her in the form of "using ju jitsu on your dates for fun". Do you actually do ju jitsu or is this just a frame you came up with?

Another thing that I notice from your date is just the sheer dominant energy that you're expressing. Im sure that you were moving fast and she enjoyed it. Yeah this part is really impressive to me.

I just had a couple questions after dissecting your texting for a bit:

1. In the first image you talk about "slowly leaving the dating apps" and "not being on this one forever". Judging by how much success they're giving you I am assuming that this is not true. Is this a way of decreasing your attainability?

2. In the second image she says something about being scared. You qualify her by saying that "you dont seem like someone to be scared based on talking to you". Are you trying to set a particular frame by doing this?

Overall I think your sexual frame control and sheer dominance are very impressive. You know what you want from her and you just go for it--I think that's the wrestling energy that was expressed during the sex. She was just having fun testing your dominant frame.

Thanks for the insight to your game dude, just let me know if you can help me out with those two questions :)

BigS

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I used to do BJJ for a bit but was never black belt

1. Not leaving, its an attainability thing

2. Trying to challenge her and put her on edge lol

>