FR  not what I’m used to...

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Met up with these two girls at the hotel lounge pool. Jut by lookin at them I could tell they weren’t my usual type of people let alone girls. One had a lot of piercings (not in to it) but the other was friends with her but had a KILLER body. I could tell they were probably more trashy or “street” or whatever then I usually hang with, but hey I was tryin to get my dick wet.

It started alright, They started taking my about how they found me good looking for a white boy. They kept talking about a mixed guy I was friends with, about how hot he was. So kinda mixed signals there. The girl I liked was pretty touchy with me which was a plus, but the downside was I had very much trouble understanding there vocabulary, like it was some slang terms I never heard before.

Also the whole time they wanted me to get high for the first time. I said something about them wanting to take my weed virginity, and they found that clever and mentioned something about they might take my actual virginity.

Just overall, looking back in the type of girls they were. A very direct and ballsy style of game would have went a long way. Like usin hectors style, “I wanna cum in your ass and feed it to you.” Probably would have worked. Or had I just told her I’m looking to fuck with you if your friend stays home. Or had I just escalated physically more obviously. Instead I kinda friend zoned myself a bit I think. They chose the frame, and I followed it instead of visa versa

Thoughts?
Young

Big Daddy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It sounds to me they were at least somewhat interested in you. Even if you get mixed signals or get some kind of feedback that leaves you wondering what she really meant, just keep poking to see how they respond.

Her: I'm going to take your actual virginity
You: Oh, I love bad girls. What do you like in bed?

That said, it's pretty hard to tell by the lack of details. For example, if she said to you in a group, the way you respond would have to be different. Read this other report for example to see the amount of detail, viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18770

See if you can remember more about what they said or did.

>