FR  “are you 2 sisters?” Hilton Head Island

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys, first of all if anyone happens to be in Hilton Head or at least close, plz plz HMU for wingman.

Now here is the approach I have questions about.

I asked 2 very attractive girls if they were sisters she said no are you? In a bitchy tone, and I kinda laughed and said huh? And she realized what she said was stupid, and elaborated, “ I mean like are YOU my sister?”
Me: You know what, I’m not really sure, maybe...”
Her: yeah you might be, we can’t really know
Me: yeah maybe you should gimme ur number so we can get it checked out.
Her: mmmm I don’t think so no.

I just said alright then and left.

Looking back on it, she was giving pretty good eye contact, and was talking well, I think maybe if after I asked for her number in somewhat of a stupid fashion, I could have regathered and said something like, “your right no one calls anymore, add me on snap.”
Or better yet, look for less compliance and say, “ your right how bout we start with a name?”
It wasn’t a hard no so maybe it was just tests and bitch shield I needed to push past.

Usually after one or 2 tests I give up bc I don’t wanna harass anyone.

What do you guys think about this one? Tests or just not interested?

This cold approach thing is HARD!

Cheers,
Young

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'd have gone for the throat.... "Oh you must be her mom then" and introduced myself.....

Then throughout the night when she would say some thing say "Sounds like something a mom would say" It would be polarizing but a good reference point for how far to push it.

lao che

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Fuck this

It's great because every reply to 1 of your posts starts with fuck this

I love that mum line!

“ I mean like are YOU my sister?”

Huh?? What a retarded thing to say lol. But it was just a test to see how you react. I might've said "I'll be your daddy "

Or just something direct like " what kind of a stupid thing is that to say? I am a boy dumbass.. Oh I get it she is your guide dog " ** motioning to friend ** " you guys must be in the mall looking for the eye doctor"

A girl fucking with you is an invitation for you to fuck back .. it's just a little wall for you to climb over and then you can actually have a regular conversation

You asked for her number at the wrong point. Too soon and not on a good note.

Keep at it man but most of all try to enjoy the practice

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Tangent Question, but SY, What is Hilton Head like? I've been asked to be a date to a wedding there. I know what West Coast Beach towns are like but not East Coast. WHat would a couple do there for a weekend in April?

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey FT,

Apologies for the slow reply, I can’t claim to be an expert on the area, but I can tell you this much:

I’ve heard from multiple people there that travel to a lot of beaches that it is their favorite.

My parents seem to be impressed with the place

There are lots of... uh... like mini cruises where a boat will take you on a dolphin tour fairly inexpensively.

Lots of good places to eat brunch and dinner.

Two main tourist areas of the place are coligny plaza (shopping center sort of deal) and the lighthouse district (not the actual name of the place but it’s the place with the light house that’s pretty popular.) in that area there is a lot of islandy bars.

Bike rentals, as well as some pretty cool biking paths that seem pretty non-artificial and not too well known. Biking on the beach at night is cool as shit too.

There some neat parties outside of the beachside hotels as far as I’m aware... but I wouldn’t really know. I’ve just seen ‘em (u21 gang :( )

So yea, I guess I’d recommend it considering you financially are prepared.

Cheers,
Young

>