FR  Fr: amusement park approaches with new wingman

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I went to an amusement park on a little road trip with three friends and one of their parents. The following is any seduction related content.

So it begins when me and my eventual “new wingman” decide we are going to flirt with and approach as many attractive girls as we can, we at the water park portion that day so it started with the life guards. There were not many quality girls around our age there so we had to eventually lower our standards.

Hitting on life guards didn’t work out what so ever. Not %100 percent sure why. But one of my theories is because the place we did it most... the locations of us relative to them was less than favorable. They were kinda far. And the volume I was required to speak at raised the pitch if my voice.

We probably talked to at least 20 life guards. Best openers were a bit less direct. But now that I’m think mf back on it we never used the traditional “thought you were cute” opener. Might have worked better. Looking back on it a good opener would have been one that ignored the fact that they were lifegaurds. (In an authority position) most of our openers were pretty shit. We only got into a conversation about three or four times off of the opener

However, it wasn’t wanted time completely bc we got to get more comfortable with that “jump in” point of the approach and get familiar with hot strangers.

First approach i did was a group of three, probably about 2-3 years younger than me. They were attractive to me and my friend. We were at a bench when they passed, and we agreed we would approach them together. Since it was a group. I walked up next to them while they were watching a water slide or something, and said, “hey My friend and I thought you guys were cute and wanted to come meet you.” They didn’t look at me and said, “Umm... No! Please leave, Now!” This response was so averse from any I’ve had or seen bodies that I now believe they hadn’t hit puberty yet, which I think technically makes me a pedophile. I was kinda just really surprised since I anticipated they would eat me up like a snack, bc they were lower value than the girls I usually hang with. But they hit me with that instant hard reject and I kinda laughed and said “okay then.”

My friends next approach in the day was to this worker at a roller coaster when we went to the amusement park part of the place. His opener was “Your hot.” Said with RBF and a low monotone voice. She said in a monotone somewhat sarcastic voice, “Oh, am I? Thanks.” And continued with, “I’m probably a bit old for you though.” He’s says, “maybe” she says, “well how old are you?”
Him: 15
Her: well I’m 17
Him: yuh look twenty.
Her: wow really

Our ride left and when we got back he said
Him: hey, you gotta number
Her: yea
Him: well can I have it?
Her: sure

He got the number. I thought he was just fucking around bc I thought she was a bit below average in the looks department. But apparently he was being for real.
I wrote his approach because it went well and I observed that a nessecary element of his success was his tone of voice, the speed he talked, and his facial expressions. He definitely could have gotten laid with that girl bc she did that thing where they randomly bring up that they won’t have sex with you for (insert reason) in this case it was.
“I won’t have sex with you until we’re dating”

My next approach was on this girl with her friend who were walking in the opposite direction as us. I f***ed up so many small things in this one. It started poorly bc I didn’t have my phone. They were kinda far when I decided I would go anyway with my bros phone.

Me: excuse me I saw you walking by and ur really pretty, wanted to come meet you.
Her: THANK YOU! (She looked genuinely flattered or something)
They stopped and were still standing still.
Me: hey we can walk together for a bit if you don’t mind...
Her: yea sure.
We start walking and she asks for my name.
Me: Young, you?
Her: I’m X and this is my friend Y

We talked a bit longer about what grade we were in and that they were locals and go there a lot. I told them I had to leave and get back to my friends. But asked if I could get their Snapchat before I left. They said yes and I told them I didn’t actually know the passcode to my phone I had. I gave them my user name. One interesting point I can’t find out is the girl I thought was attractive, her face was getting red at certain parts.

The friend added me later and gave me the main girls username. She hasn’t added me back tho.

My big mess up here, was I lacked calmness do to the fact I had to jog to catch up to them and I didn’t have my phone. I failed to keep my voice low and talked fast and used too many words. And I was shaky. I believe these things led to me being seen as innate active since I was uncomfortable in the situation.

I feel the approach would have went much better had I stayed relaxed and talked low and slow.

The girl I was approaching for was a solid 8 or 9 in my opinion, at least she acted nice.

After that I approached a group of four, which was wierd because from afar they appeared quite attractive but once I got up to then they were quite the opposite so nothing I said came off as genuine and I just wanted out of there.

Next day I approached a girl sitting down. I found her pretty attractive, so I set next to her and said hey girls. (This time I was able to remain calm and talk slower) she and her friend started laughing. And looked at each other.

I don’t remember much details of how it went from there, but I remember saying things and her laughing at stuff that wasn’t even funny. We talked a bit. And then I got her snap as I left.

Small question about this one is what do you do when a girl laughs at the fact that she is being cold approached, like it’s a funny thing?

Really most of the things I’m seeing and hearing are starting to make sense and come together. I just now need to work on staying calm, my voice, and using kino right

>