LR  popped her cherry

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
*Pre note: I had finished a detailed draft, but ended up closing my browser tab RIGHT as I finished the draft without saving. A lot of details from "Truth be told" till the end is left out as a result*

Backstory:
18 year old high school girl from my sports club whom I have known for a year and a half. She has the type of style I prefer: stylish bookish type (glasses) with a natural look and long hair. We have pretty much had platonic conversation up until our first date. She always seemed interested in me/my studies, and I have been evasive about it. Like, people knew when I had exams, and she would know it too, but I haven't really felt like talking about them in this circle. I wasn't sure if it was me or my studies people were interested in and downplayed things a lot.

Up until our first date:
Recently I have had the feeling that she has been more interested in me, and I didn't feel like I knew her so well despite the time span of us knowing each other. She had teased me about something (not wearing a bike helmet despite being a medical student). Fun fact is, I had already ordered one a week prior to her tease which she knew. When it was finally delivered, I made one of our common friend take a pic of me with my helmet and send it to her. She added me on social media afterwards. We had some light conversation in text joking about how we were going to tell each other frightening personal stories and "convert" one another. I suspected she was inexperienced at this point because she was going a little out of her way to "prove me wrong" with her stories. I asked her "why don't you ask me out for a cup of chocolate or some ice cream and tell me all your stories there?" to escalate things. She replied "I could use a break from studying for my finals". Game on. We schedule for a cup of chocolate on a Saturday at 8.

The date:
We sat across each other at first, but I told her to move over to me after 5-10 minutes because I couldn't hear her. I deep dived her, but her answers were more facts than personal. I kept it more light and acknowledged the answers she was giving me (she's still young after all). I rewarded her by breaking the touch barrier: first her shoulder which I am used to. Later touching and holding her hands: I have never touched a girl's hands post-GC discovery. Tension rises. Can't remember if I touched her legs too. We kept talking as if nothing had happened.

The cafe is closing 90 minutes later, and I told her let's go for a walk which is obviously towards my place. We were both on bikes, making the touching difficult, but we managed. At some point I suggest tea at my place. She is down.

No frightening stories were told during this date (I love ridiculous excuses :))

At my place:
We hang out on my balcony, still talking, escalating the touching. I played some guitar which i suck at btw, but the energy was good so didn't matter. I put the guitar away, we're standing up, holding hands in front of each other and gradually closing the distance between our faces until the first kiss happened. All this must have happened in the first 20-30 minutes in my place, and she was so darn cute.

Opening up:
We ended up in my bed, and suddenly her kisses were not reciprocating. We were just lying down lips touching each other, and I had to ask her what was on her mind. She told me she is virgin and semi-christian, but belives in sex before marriage. I can live with that and simply tell her I am not in a hurry about anything (meaning a relationship). But the virgin thing worries me a bit because I haven't had a relationship to a virgin in 10 years, the last being my first gf. We also get to talk about her suspecting me of having lots of experiences with girls, but I "polished my halo" as I told her "noooo, why would you eeeever suspect such things from a virgin like meeee?". Shared a little about my past experiences and got her to talk about her own experiences. A couple of drunk makeouts, and one Tinder guy that she found interesting at first, but he ended up inviting her straight to his place eventually. That's it. And she never had any interest in guys her own age. Oh well.

We got back to kissing, and I decided to see how much she was comfortable, but also how much I was comfortable with a virgin (irregular fear, I realize now). I could probably have ended up getting us both completely naked, but I was comfortable us just being topless for now. I kicked her out at 2 or 3 in the night.

No tea was drunk this evening (did I ever say I love ridiculous excuses?)

Meet up 2:
She came over a couple of days later in the afternoon (last week).This time we also got bottomless, and she gets comfortable with me playing with hand-/fingerjobbing her. We actually try intercourse, but the tip just couldn't enter because she got in pain. I must have tried 2 or 3 times before I told her we would try another time. We showered and moved on in our daily lives.

Meet up 3:
Yesterday afternoon. We are standing up, doing some foreplay since she entered my place. I suggested we could do some oral sex, and that was a hard line for her to cross. "Well, what would we have to do to make it happen?" She thought a little about and answered "Let's hit the bed first". I take it she wanted to get more comfortable. As things were heating up, I could feel she let more go and got more into it. This got me in the mood as well. I whispered in her ear to tell me what she wanted and continued the kisses. She eventually answered "Let's just pick up where we left last!".

Ah, intercourse it is.

I got my condom on and used lube this time just in case. But the poor thing still got pain just from the tip alone :( I let the tip stay there, but turned my attention to kissing her and help her relax even more. Before we knew it, I had completely entered her! Wow, and all in the first try this time. We did it for a short while until she had to hit the bathroom.

She returned, and we talk for a while. Her attitude had changed. She was relieved her days as a virgin was over, and now she was more touchy, giggly and ... girly, I guess? What a transformation! But it didn't stop there. She was curious to know why I had picked her to sleep with (I assume she wanted to know that she was not just another girl to her, but she was someone special). I answered something along the lines of how darn cute she had turned out to be along other things I honestly can't remember now. She lit up right away.

We got back to business, and yes, she was still tight upon insertion. Repeated the same process as the first time, and it worked again. I did thrusts in different speeds until she just said how she liked it when I put my dick all the way up slooowly. Teased her how she wouldn't know when I did it slowly and deliberately changed between halfway thrusts and deep thrusts. Made her enjoy the sex a whole lot more. SLowly changed to Taoist thrusts in a slow tempo to match her favorite "fucking style", so to say. (for the Taoist thrusts, see tip #5 in this article - had good times with this previously and would seriously recommend all my fellow seducers to apply this right away)

Neither of us came, and we only did the adapted missionary. Other positions and oral sex will have to wait for later.

We showered afterwards, and I figured I could try and kiss her the same way I just fucked her (slow, deep kisses). Scary thing is, she got goosebumps from these kisses. Sorry, baby... Satisfying you is my pleasure.

She texted me this morning, just wanting to fluff talk. My gut feeling tells me that this seemingly insignificant action from her end was really her checking if our texting would continue as usual. Sure thing, baby. While it's great intercourse finally happened, it won't change how we continue things (except having more, better, hotter sex)

Afterthoughts:
- Probably the most natural seductions ever happening in my life.
- During the date, I was good at toning down my regular deep diving.
- I like the sexual AND romantic lover role, it suits me better than the purely sexual lover. I had forgotten how to be romantic, but with her, it just happened.
- I have no expectations, but I'm curious how this one will turn out. Let's start by having more hot times and see how we end up later.
- I think I handled the whole virginity thing very well. But don't let my irrational fears hold me back (meet up 1)
- For now, make sure I don't text her outside my "texting time".
- And make sure the circle doesn't find out anything ;P

>