What do you do if a girl slaps your ass with no context???

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This happened a few weeks ago when I was with 2 other guys and two girls. Both the girls were really attracted to me at the time. K and Bell. K is more outgoing and slutty, bell is shy and reserved.Bell wouldn’t really talk to me much that night but K just kept trying to make me uncomfortable

Example.

When we needed to ride somewhere, it was going to be a car with a parent and 3 kids and one car with just two kids since on was sixteen and had his liscense. K said Young should go with him since he s really awkward. I laughed and was like “what?! I’m awkward?!” I said it like she was the one who’s akward. You know like The emphasis on “I’M?”.
I think I should have instead... laughed calmly, and said to the 16 driver “okay guess it’s young in me then bud.”

Main example:

When we were all on a walk she was far behind us and she ran up behind me and slapped my I ass, I just ignored it and kept walking. She said,”HAHAHA I JUST SLAPPED YOUR ASS!!”
Me: uhuh
Her: wait, what, you are so weird!!!
Me: chuckles* okay says the one who slaps my ass outa nowhere
Her: OMG you didn’t even do anything like.. uhh... ur so wierdddd!!!!

About ten minutes later she did it again.
Me: you missed, common now.
Her: shocked reaction and expression**
Her: ughhhhhh. You are so weird

Then I was walking next to her in the way back and occasionally she would say something like she wasn’t comfortable waking next to me or why did I keep looking at her. I was looking at the rabbits, so I told her that like she was stupid. And when she said she didn’t wanna walk not to me I just kinda shrugged and said something along the lines of “fine by me”

Someone break this down for me???

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey
Depends how much you know her and the overall vibe.

If you dont know her very well and the vibe isnt playful and the slap feels disrespectful and slightly emasculating, then give her a skeptical look.

if youre both vibing well and the mood is flirty and fun and she likes you, then shoot her a chase frame.

girls touching your ass is either disrespecting you or she likes you a lot and is very comfortable with you(girls wont touch your ass unless she really likes you)

Its up to you to determine which one it is and whether she has earned the right to slap your ass.

You dont want to not respond here though. It looks weak.

Cheers

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I guess I kinda got her with a chase frame the first time, no? The second time I just kinda surprised her with a statement she didn’t expect. Whatever it may be, a week later she invited me over around 2:00am with heavy sexual implications. It ended up not working out bc I couldn’t go bc the parents were awake too long and she fell asleep. She said next time though. So I guess I’m doing something right...

Thanks Cacc,
Young

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Read this....

RE: silly and cute article
This mentality is actually immensely helpful. The same girls whose sarcasm or aloofness scares off lesser men seem silly and cute to you with this mentality, and you treat them as such, and they respond as such. It actually sets up the proper dynamic that should exist between men and women: you, the man, see a girl dismissing weaker men left and right, and think to yourself, “She’s so silly and cute,” and you treat her like she’s silly and cute when she tries being dismissive to you, and she melts and treats you like the strong, self-assured man she realizes you are. You were the only guy to see through her tough girl façade and treat her like the girl she is.

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks Fuck This,

Good article. Pretty accurately explains the situation above. Her slapping my ass and then stating aloud that she did so, was a prime example of silly and cute, and I believe my reactions both times were suitable. Nice read

Cheers,
Young

>