LR  15 Minutes at a Club

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
From this last Friday. I've noticed that concerts energize me so much. I'm my fullest extrovert after concerts it seems, and I'm starting to think that maybe I should start some of my nights off by just going to some random concert in my city, low budget or what have you. High energy = taking risk + moving fast. Cheers.

About 8pm I roll up to a small, local concert held by my rapper friends. They've all been grinding on their records, making moves, getting their names out. I walk there alone, and am generally in a good mood. Once I get there I dap up a bunch of homies I know, talk about rap, meet some strangers, and have a drink or two. The vibe there is pretty solid, and everyone seems pretty upbeat and friendly.

My friends start texting me around 11 and tell me to get my ass to the bar because a long lost friend of mine is in town. I'm very tempted to uber out, but the guy that told me about the concert + gave me free drinks (though I only had 4 the whole time) once there is about to go up. I convince myself to stay. Once he's on I and most everyone else turns the fuck up for is set. Awesome time, just pure banger shit - despite the shitty sound set up lol. I'm glad I stayed because after this I was FULL of energy.

I catch an uber to the bar and talk with the driver the whole way to the bar scene. I jump out of the car and on the way to E (a bar) see this regular girl, HB7 that I always see at a couple of bars, Lipstick. She always has a different color of lipstick on when I see her. Her and her friend are saying "let's go to [bar]", "noooo, let's go to [bar]", and I butt in, "nooo you guys are going to [bar]". They pretend to be aloof at first but then I add some playful touch with it and they drop the act, and now we're bouncing down the side walk shoving eachother and laughing, me making fun of how she stalks me, all fun stuff.

I try to get them to come with me to my bar, but they won't, even thought it's right next to the one they want to go to. We're holding hands as she skips beside me at this point, so I pull her into me and try to ramp sexual tension in a last attempt to get her to come with me. She won't so I kiss her and then get her number, leaving with a "byyeeee!".

At the bar I talk to my long lost homie. It's been like.. 9 years since I've seen the kid, and he's maintained his core self and added on some chillness haha! Great time seeing the guy. My friends are looking to me as to what we should do, so against my initial judgment lead us out this bar and to the one Lipstick is at (half hoping I find her, half hoping I don't). I was super energized and talking a mile a minute, we did have a lot of catching up to do, after all.

The line is now massive, but I see people further up in line and ditch my friends to get inside, actually flipping them off as I walk in, despite no conflict what so ever lol (totally contradictory to the 'catching up' mind set I had with my friend just a moment ago). Once inside I lose those people too and worm my way to the bar and grab a drink. I head upstairs and start dancing in the sea of people. I eventually bump into a couple black chicks and open both of them. Don't remember a whole lot of the conversation, but I ended it with kissing the cute one then leaving, only to come back to the two of them talking with other guys looking pretty engaged. I text my friends to no avail.

I pop out to a club a few blocks down, imagining they probably went there. I'm there for about 5 minutes before saying to myself "fuck getting a drink, I'll just go talk to people". Then seconds later say, "fuck talking to people, I'm gonna go dance". I bounce over to the dance floor and look to see what bitches are still open (not shaking their booties on some D) and lock eyes with a cute brunette. I smile at her and start heading in her direction, and she smiles. All her friends are dancing with dudes, but not her (even though she's the better looking of the group lol interesting). I take her hand and say "hello" and get a "hi!" in return, then literally ASSUME POSITION and she starts shaking her ass on me.

We dance for maybe a minute before I turn her around and we start making out. Then we exchange a few words and I tell her "it's too loud here, let's go get a shot" and she's excited and down. I take her hand and guide her through the drunked debauchery, getting bumped into non-stop (there's probably around 1500 people here on the weekends). We make our way up to the bar right when a group of people leave with their drinks. Pure luck, plus I'm skinny which makes worming through people easy.

Once the drinks are being made, I pull her into me and ask her basic questions about who she is and what she does. I qualify her on her shit, then turn and we take the shots. After I take her hand again and we move through the crowd to a less crazy area. This time I'm fondling her hand as we move, and she responds back the same way. We talk for a few minutes more and then I tell her "I'm gonna be heading home, let's get the fuck out of here". and she brings up her friends. I just tell her, "your friends know you're with me, just text them" as I'm ordering the uber. She agrees and we just hang with close physical contact until it gets there a few minutes later.

I feel her up on the way over, then we kick it on my couch and listen to music before I start escalating again. I got a hint of what might have been resistance when she said "wait" but then I just pulled off a little bit before going in again and blasting past any issue she had with sex. We 69 then I finish with her doing cowgirl.

The morning after I wake her up with some conversation, then sex. Usually I can just rub my dick on her ass, but she was wanting sleep, so I turned one worded answers into conversation as she became less drowsy, then started kissing her --> sex.

My main FB just broke things off with me, so this makes for a nice back up if I get horny and can't seem to get a new chick (but don't want to be reliant like I was with Venezuela). I decide to get her number before seeing her out which is enough for her to know I'll be wanting this again.

Make moves,

Hue

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hue said:
We dance for maybe a minute before I turn her around and we start making out. Then we exchange a few words and I tell her "it's too loud here, let's go get a shot" and she's excited and down. I take her hand and guide her through the drunked debauchery, getting bumped into non-stop (there's probably around 1500 people here on the weekends). We make our way up to the bar right when a group of people leave with their drinks. Pure luck, plus I'm skinny which makes worming through people easy.

Once the drinks are being made, I pull her into me and ask her basic questions about who she is and what she does. I qualify her on her shit, then turn and we take the shots. After I take her hand again and we move through the crowd to a less crazy area. This time I'm fondling her hand as we move, and she responds back the same way. We talk for a few minutes more and then I tell her "I'm gonna be heading home, let's get the fuck out of here". and she brings up her friends. I just tell her, "your friends know you're with me, just text them" as I'm ordering the uber. She agrees and we just hang with close physical contact until it gets there a few minutes later.
So smooth man.

>