LR--  Seduction in Seconds

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It was late. A couple minutes past 2 am. Every bar and nightclub around would be emptying out soon.

Outside the door one of the popular nightclubs commonly frequented by college freshmen, a small crowd was already forming. The air had the murky smell of lit cigarettes and taxi-cab exhaust pipes. Not to mention it was cold. Very cold. Winter’s here are no joke... I put my hands in my pockets for extra warmth.

Amidst the crowd I spotted a girl worth my time. A slim blonde, 5 ft 10, high cheekbones shaped her pretty face. The girl was standing on the side-walk, looking down at her phone. Texting rather frantically. I moved within ear-shot. Hovered for a moment or two. Then asked how her night was.

No response. Maybe she didn’t hear me. Or maybe she was trying to blow me off.

I raise my voice slightly and repeat myself. The girl turned to look at me and I could see her expression soften. Animation flooded into her face. She took a slight step towards me and said “My night was good… how was yours?” Detected a hint of flirtatiousness in her tone.

“Mine was so-so…” I replied. Gesturing slightly with my right hand.

“Why’s that?” she asks. Edging closer to me again. Wide-eyed and smiling. My intuition was correct.

I close some more of the distance and start to answer very slowly. The sexual tension multiplied with each second. Before I could even finish my sentence the distance between us had shrunk to non-existent levels. Her lips were just millimeters from mine. Her eyes, triangle-gazing.

I moved my chin slightly and kissed her. She kissed back sensually, then aggressively. We made out for a minute or two.

Broke it off first. Looking at her I calmly told her that we should get out of here. The girl tells me that she can’t because her friends were on her way to pick her up. Gave her my poker face. Silence ensues for a moment before she kisses me again.

I take her hand in mine and start to walk. She repeats the thing about her friends. “We’re not going anywhere don’t worry.” I reply.

We walk a couple meters to an alleyway just near the night-club’s entrance. The alleyway was only a bit secluded all you had to do was walk by to see us.

Wallslammed the girl against the brick wall. We continue making out and she starts to rub her hands up and down my body. I kissed her neck and bit it softly while she ran her fingers through my hair. I notice her grinding her hips towards mine, aggressively trying to dry-hump me.

These horny 18 year olds are something else I think to myself with a smile.

Slipped my fingers past her black skinny jeans. Past her panties and put a finger inside her. A shudder moved through her body. I slip another finger in there and start massaging her clit. Without letting go of her clit, I move my lips away from hers. Teasing her. Letting her know that I am in control of this interaction.

We have some small-talk while I multitask. She asks me my name. Where I’m from, hobbies etc. I learn that she’s from a college out of town and as a result of that goes back home this morning. I listen to her go on with a poker face until another shudder moves through her and she writhes in pleasure.

I could hear a number of people behind us watching with fascination. Dudes cheering me on as well as audible ohmygod’s from other 18 year old girls.

The girl’s hands clench my hair tightly as she climaxes. My fingers are soaked and considerably warmer than they were 15 minutes ago. So is the rest of my body, I notice. I move my fingers away from her clit and attempt to find her G-spot. The look on her face and the arch of her back told me when I found it.

Now, making out and fingering a hot blonde just outside a night-club, in the public view of a small crowd wasn’t bad considering I hadn’t been infield for a while. To be perfectly frank, my only goal for that night was to shake off some rust I thought to myself briefly.

I take the girls hand in mine and put it on my crotch. She got the hint and started to unzip my ripped jeans. The girl took my cock in her hands she started to stroke it enthusiastically while sucking on my bottom lip. Unsurprisingly I didn’t feel cold anymore.

This is incredibly arousing, but it seemed like she was overly distracted by my fingers inside her to jerk me off properly. I try to avoid mentally critiquing the handy and instead immerse myself in the moment. Some of the people in the crowd behind us are hooting and hollering now. Enjoying the show, apparently.

If she wasn’t wearing tight jeans they probably would have seen me take her then and there. Anyway, we continued making out and playing with each others genitals for another fifteen minutes, each minute adding intensity to our interaction.

Suddenly I notice another person intruding our bubble. A short, pimply dude. Standing right next to us. It was like he materialized out of nowhere.

He says he would like to take a piss here. Both of us turn to look at him in mutual confusion and then take a couple steps away from the alleyway.

This interruption was enough to break the sexual trance the girl had been in. She suddenly remembers the friends who were on their way to pick her up and checks her phone. I could see seven missed calls and a bunch of texts. She looks around with an agitated look on her face. She would be leaving soon, I could tell.

“Oh shit – there they are!” she says looking and pointing to my right. She kisses me once more then runs off a group of teenagers standing around a car. Saw her sneak a peak my way as they drove off.

I adjusted my jeans and casually sniffed the pleasant scent on my fingers. Then began to look around for another girl worth my time.

>