FR++  In My Element

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is part 2 of the FU I just posted.

I woke up feeling pretty bad from the night before, remembering the sequence of events with those women. I drank some coffee at my buddy's house, and then my anxiety got REALLY bad. Like, I kept trying to switch my mind onto different things, I was having an internal struggle trying to think of things to say to my own fraternity brothers. My self-image was just bad.

I told my friends I'm gonna go get some shit out of the car while they chill at one house, and while I did that I popped into my other friends apartment, knowing that no one was there. I took a shower and meditated for about 20 minutes. My anxiety went way down (ironic how I was just replying to andersen about real-time meditation NOT being hiding somewhere to get your "ohm" on haha).

When I came back out, my friends were ready to roll to the day drinking bars, and after hanging out a bit we all went. Slow start, there was a few points where there wasn't anything to say, and we all just stood there. It is nice though, to have the silences that you can enjoy with people, because that's just how close you are to them.

Then, things got really cool for me.

A girl from my high school opened me and IMMEDIATELY it was like my whole mind shifted to the top gear. I got a burst of energy and started being much more talkative, and was radiating positive emotion. Mania, possibly? I can't really describe anything that made me feeling like this, other than.. women. Now, this might be placebo / confirmation bias, but it was just like.. my empathy / sensitivity to other people just went 0 to 100. Like I could feel the energy of the conversation shifting so fluidly. ESPECIALLY with women. I was just so happy to penetrate their bubbles and share a positive experience with them. Like the moment a conversation would start with a girl I'd feel locked in to my frame and hers. I wasn't even drunk yet. Also I've started having a water with every drink. Helps a lot.

So I talk with this girl for a good bit to catch up, then bump into a few other people, return to my main friends, and flock to our favorite bar. All the while I'm just happy and content with being in the present. At our favorite bar I'm all smiles, laughing a lot, murdering everyone in pool, dancing, going up to girls I used to hang out with and kissing them on the cheek as hello, stealing their sunglasses, just really feeling in my element.

I'd like to say I was confident and in control, not cocky, but I've never felt like this before, so.. I'll refrain from jumping the gun. Grandiosity is one of my shittiest characteristics and I'm trying to get rid of it.

I'm open to the idea that this was all just me being in a good mood + coffee + alcohol + a very familiar environment. It just felt much different than.. attempts to do this before. It all felt natural.

There a girl who I creeped the fuck out during my sophomore year (I had a wild fling with her nymphomaniac friend and then tried to fuck her, and I qualified her in a very odd + belligerent way), who's now dating my pledge brother and is at the bar with my frat (but her boyfriend wasn't there). I notice she's looking at me (she would avoid and AR me before) so I pop over and gently put my hands on her shoulder and just say, "hey, I just wanted to apologize for all that jazz a few years ago. I was still figuring myself out." and she smiles and just says, "okay! thanks!" and then I go back to what I'm doing. About 20 minutes later she is staring at me non-fucking stop. If she weren't dating my friend, well it's pretty obvious what I'd have tried to do.

I play some dad and his daughter in pool and flirted with the daughter pretty hard, and the dad was getting PISSED so I decided to charm him a bit too lol. I wasn't even planning on pulling the trigger, I was just enjoying myself.

My friend wants to return to the bar from before, and I'm down for whatever so we roll out. I bump into these 9's I used to party with in highschool, but can tell they don't really want to hang out with me for whatever reason, so dip out after like 15 seconds and go upstairs.

Then another thing that's never happened to me before. Hector describes the feeling in some of his material as being immediately drawn to a woman and just NEEDING to talk with her. I see this HB7 brunette by herself and go next to her on the upstairs railing, then ask her if she's lost her friends. Her IOI's are strong, I could feel myself getting excited along with her.

We didn't talk about much other than where she was from, and what she was in town for. I drop that I'm only here for the night, and we were like.. magnetically drawn physically closer and I manhandle kiss her about 90 seconds into the conversation, passionately (this isn't the same as other times I've felt a rational indicator like "oh here's a window" or following a routine. I'm probably doing a poor job of describing it). I pull off and whisper something about how I had to do that, then go back in for more. After this I take her arm and pull her into the stairwell and we start making out way harder and I'm rubbing her pussy over the pants. I was contemplating fucking her right in the stairwell - and there is no doubt in my mind we'd have been caught.

I pull off again and tell her "I wanna fuck your brains out so bad right now", and the emotional spike was already over, and ASD came in. She says no she needs to find her friends, but the way she's holding me and smiling doesn't agree. I start making out again but this time she pulls off and says, "let me get your number we can meet later", and I try to say why that won't work but now she's physically backing off so she means it. We exchange numbers and I return to my friend. This is why making out at bars can be risky to seduction, because of that emotional spiking. Fun as hell in the moment, but ultimately not the smartest move sometimes.

I go downstairs and approach the next girl I'm drawn to and the same course of events starts to go down, except my buddy actually pulls me away from this chick and says we need to go to find one of our pledge brothers. Perhaps I appeared less calibrated than I thought and that's why he pulled me away, but my friend told me he thought the shit coming out of my mouth was hilarious and loved my energy.. so I'm not sure.

After that I continue the good vibe train until eating and take a nap. I text the girl but it doesn't go great.
Me: hello again, this is Hueman (;
Her: Hey
Me: you find your friends
Her: Ya
Me: cool

I call her

Her: What
Me: I wanted to see you
Her: I lost jal all m friends (must be sober)
Me: k let's meet
Me: you should come to [bar]
Her: What's that
Me: it's a bar in a hotel

2 hours later

Me: come

I was pretty drunk by the end there, and I had stopped with the whole water per drink thing.

Then a girl who I fucked my sophomore year saw my snapchat from when I first got into town and double texted me with smileys about meeting up. But then when I called her to meet up with her, she flaked! Really weird. Maybe she was with her boyfriend. Last time I chatted with her before that was fantastic, too - she agreed to come to formal with me even with a boyfriend.

As for the rest of the night, I hung out with an old friend and was still pretty high energy, good vibes, before finally getting real drunk, finding my fraternity again, and then going home slightly early.

I couldn't get down with the whole, guzzle alcohol, yell stupid shit, and dance for snapchat that goes down from the hours of 1:30-2:00 AM. I still felt highly sensitive to people's frames and vibes despite being really drunk, and decided I'd rather go to bed listening to Anderson .Paak than all that stupid shit.

But wow, was that a fun visit. I hope I can meditate on that feeling and find a way to activate / channel it. It made this whole learning seduction thing feel much more play than work. I still feel fairly clear headed, I would hate for that to go away.

>