FR+  Vacation Outing Day 3 - She Turned out to be a Tranny

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
First of all, Chase PLEASE write an article about how to tell trans people, lol.

Okay, even though I know you all want to read the juicy bits I like to write things in a chronological order and I'm gonna write about all the girls I met not just the tranny.

I went to another beach in a nearby town today as I heard foreigners usually go there. They were right. I saw a lot of young beautiful girls who were having fun, some of them foreigners.

The Model

First girl I approached was a beautiful girl, thin, big breasts, blue eyes, freckles. She was taking a selfie. She saw me looking at her and I smiled. She smiled back. I went to her and asked her if she wanted me to take a picture of her. She said something unitelligable in English and I realized she was Turkish. We got to talking. After we took each other's photos. She was friendly and interested in me, answering my questions, asking questions about me. She told me she was modelling and I said cool and deep dived her a bit about me. We talked a bit and I suggested we swim. She was a small town girl and haven't travelled far. The thing is even though she waa interested she resisted my compliance requests and my kino. I could tell she was interested because when I did non-sexual compliance she also gave. Like, let's go have a coffe, stay more etc. She kept asking She kept asking me about my girlfriend. First more circumpspect (did you come here by yourself, I don't believe you) then more heavily (do you have a girlfriend). But she also told me that I touched her too much, I was a player etc. She didn't even want to take a pic with me. I learned that she was a very friendly person, men kept approaching her a lot. But she told me she didn't like men nor women. She never dated. She only loved one guy but the guy loved someone else. She wasn't even touchy with her girlfriends.

There was some sexual talk as well. She asked me were her breasts too big as one of her friends told her so after she posted the pic I took. I told her they were beautiful in fact I already told my friend about her breasts (bad answer, a good answer would be YES, I wasn't sure how I she carried all that weight in her petite body or something like that, mocking her for her fishing, sexual and not conveying indiscretion). Anyhow, we went back to her booth but I could tell there wouldn't come anything out of this. In fact, I could tell that early in the interaction. I should have bailed way sooner. I could have gamed her but it would require more time than I had. On the back I asked her to introduce me to a girl who was sun bathing. I knew this was an asshole move. But I didn't care. I didn't do it to be mean but I thought why not. She said no of course. When she was leaving things ended on a bad note and she was really offended.

Married Australian/b]

I went to a curvy girl with tattooa next. I told her her necklace was really cool she said thank youu. I asked her to let me inspect it and I did. She said it was an harmonica. I asked her to play it and she played it a bit. I learned she was from Australia. And she was here because her Turkish husband was here. Then she told me Turkish men were a lot of work. I asked her why and she told me because they were so jealous.

- Didn't you know it before you got married though?
- Not to this degree haha
- So he would beat me up or something if he saw us talking :p
- No she wouldn't, she would just tell me off :)
- He'd be like, you naughty girl... talking to men again?
- Haha something like that
- What hotel is he working?
- There a bit far away from here
- Nice... So you can talk to men to your hearts desire?
- Haha yeah

I asked her about her tattos and she showed me. I told her to turn around so I could see the others, she did and I touched her everywhere (one was her husband's initials btw).

Two girls came and asked me for one of their sunglasses. Previously a girl (with her friend) asked me to look out for them and went to the sea. I told no as I would be walking. They said please for 5 minutes and I told them I'd be wearing them as I would come back later. I wore them but I didn't walk as I met this australian chick. When they came back I was still wearing them. Australian girl was surprised they weren't mine.

We had a good convo with the Australian girl although not for very long. She said she 'd be going somewhere I couldn't catch where for sure.I thought either toilet or charger for her phone. I said go ahead. She left her stuff. She didn't come maybe for 15 minutes. When she came she told me it was nice meeting with me but she had to go. I asked her what did she have to do. She said she had to meet up with her husband and then with her best friend because she was leaving tonight. We said bye and she left.

Lebonese Brunette

There were two girl sun bathing. I walked past them suddenly (subtle not a fan of overacting) I asked them if they had sun lotion I told them I forgot mine. One of the girls said sure and gave me a sun lotion while also giving me a what I can describe as sexy / amused look. They were from Lebenon. I asked the girl to do my back and she did. I inspected her cross necklace. I asked her id she was a christian she said yes. The other girl was her cousin. She wasn't very talkative and I would have focused on one girl anyway. But I gave the cousin some attention so she wouldn't cockblock later. The vibe was good and I borrowed a cig from her. After talking a bit more I told her I'd treat her a coffe as I used both her sun lotion and her cigarette. She said yes after a little bit of fake resistance. I told the cousin I was stealing her for a bit but I'd bring her rightaway.

We went to get my wallet and then to a beach cafe. The interaction was good. I deep dived her and used chase frames. I played the cube with her. I'm really getting good at that game lol. She was also receptive to my touch. I caressed her hand, inspected her tattoos, wiped the little spot of cigarette ash etc... She was beautiful as well and I could tell she would be a passionate lover in bed.

When we were walking back I asked her what were their plans for today (I should've said "Your"). She told me that they needed to buy Turkish sim cards as the internet was shitty. I told her to come with me to the centre (where my hotel is located). She said she couldn't (at that point we already came to her cousin). She couldn't leave her cousin. I told her it'd be for an hour and her cousin would be fine. She suggested we meet up tonight. She didn't resist very firnly but I'd felt I'd lose her if I persisted hard near her cousin. I should have suggested we go to the centre sooner, when we were alone. Then I could have pulled out the big guns. But the biggest mistake was persisting halfway. You either persist all the way or don't persis at all. tWe exchanged digits and I said goodbye.

Tranny

Okay so I don't know if I should call her a she or he. But since I thought she was a woman for most of the interaction I'll call her a she. After I parted ways with the Lebanese brunette I saw a woman going past me. She was old, I'd say 45? But she was fit. I smiled at her, she smiled back. I talked with her a bit, hey, how is your day going, are you having fun etc. Then I asked her what she was gonna do next. She said she would eat something. I gestured to the sunbed and told her to sit. She did. I continued to talk with her again. Her voice was a bit off but I thought it was just because she was old and eccentric and had an accent. I asked her about her accent and she told me she lived in Europe for most of her life. She now had a house here and was alone. I said let's go and we started to walk I told her let's get something to eat. She said ok and was thinking about where to eat. I said we can go your house and you can cook, she said okay. We went to her car (she had a nice car). We went to her place. She told me I could take a shower. I said sure. She told me she would pee first. I said okay. She wenr to the toilet ans removed her bikini top. She didn't close the door so I went by the toilet. She was in front of the mirror with her breasts bare. She didn't bat an eye when she saw me watching. I thought cool. She then went to the toliet and closed the door. Afterwards I suggested we take a shower together. She acted like she was suprised and shy but said okay. She had a towel under and her breasts were bare. She said you go first and I'll join you later. I stripped and was hard. I went to the shower. She started washing me outside the shower taking good care of my cock. She still had her towel. I told her to join me and when she did I saw a cock. I'm like wtf? She said oh you didn't know? My dick deflated like a popped baloon. She was still giving me a handjob. We kissed a bit but I was still in shock. I'm like okay, not what I expected but if I enjoy it I'll go ahead with it. We went to the bedroom and on the bed she started giving me a blowjob. But her dick was still dangling there. I tugged at it a few times. Man, it was WEIRD. Weirdest shit I've ever seen. Like slippery apparat, just weird. I was still not hard and I didn't enjoy it one bit. Then I told her okay dude this isn't working. It's not you, it's me. I am just not attracted to dick. Then I said take care and left.

Okay so I do not have any hangs up about the experience. I felt disgusted a bit. But it's not like the end of the world. Sun will still rise in the morning etc. I quickly put it past me. This is one experience I will not tell any one. I'm writing here because (i) I know people are more judgement free her, (ii) I'm anonymous, (iii) I don't particularly care about my online reputation.

Lebanese Brunette Evening

I met her in the town she was staying. Then I saw she brought her cousin with her. I was not happy with the situation but went along with it. We drank a drink. I told my girl I would take her to the center (as I said I would before). She said okay. After a while I suggested we bounce (the girls drank sooo slowly). The cousin was mostly on her phone. I asked the cousin if we should drop her off or would she be fine going by herself. My girl told me she was coming with us, it wouldn't be appropriate otherwise. I told the cousin ok if you want to but you would be bored no? She said no she wanted to come (even though almost all night she was on her phone). My girl was very into me though. She was touching me was enjoying my touch. But as the cousin would be coming with us to another town I saw no way to isolate her. We went to a club. In the club I touched my girl heavily. Put her hand on my dick. Kissed her neck groped her ass. All of it as discreetly as possible. My girl ate it all up. She also touched me a lotI saw only way to do it would be to get her agree to sex. I told her I was going to take her bed that night but because her cousin was with us we couldn't do that and then I suggested I take up a room in her hotel and she come to me. First she said the hotel was full. I said no it's not. We checked and it was not. Then she told me that she was in her period. I said I didn't care. I had to get her logical agreement I had to make ger decide she would have sex wlth me. She said maybe and I told her she would say yes and I could see it on her eyes.

Throughout the night I kept dry humping the girl and groped her ass. Her hands were all over me. I didn't kiss her to not relieve tension. At the end though she said she wouldn't because it was too fast. If I persisted I could have gotten her to say yes probably. But I didn't want to persist as I knew as soon as we left the buble her asd would kick in again and I neither waned to pay a cab fare and a room at hotel. When I realised this was truly a lost cause I made out with her. Because why not? Then left.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
She still had her towel. I told her to join me and when she did I saw a cock. I'm like wtf? She said oh you didn't know? My dick deflated like a popped baloon. She was still giving me a handjob. We kissed a bit but I was still in shock. I'm like okay, not what I expected but if I enjoy it I'll go ahead with it. We went to the bedroom and on the bed she started giving me a blowjob. But her dick was still dangling there. I tugged at it a few times. Man, it was WEIRD. Weirdest shit I've ever seen. Like slippery apparat, just weird. I was still not hard and I didn't enjoy it one bit. Then I told her okay dude this isn't working. It's not you, it's me. I am just not attracted to dick. Then I said take care and left.

Ooohahahaha! Fuck man, that's not supposed to be there!

Glad you survived and kept approaching, that'd probably send me home for the day lol.

Hueman

>