FR. Social circle GAME!!

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Howdy fellas,

So, I catch up with my old mates few days ago. My best pal and me got there, it was a birthday party. When we got there, the girls were pretty shocked......and I hear hooting like...." ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh". It was for me and my pal. I don't wanna brag here, but we do look fucking good.

Before I continue further......let me explain the girls I'm interested in. At that party......there were two girls I was interested in. I can tell, one was sexually experienced and flirty the other was not......compared to her. We'll call the experienced girl " Slut" and the other one " cute boobs" .

So, cute boob hooted loudly when we enter in shock and excitement. She's interested in me. And I see the slut was looking at me with a shocked and amazed. I shake their hands one by one. There was a other girl and 4-5 guys. None of my concern.

We had fun.....lot of was done by me with those girls. I use hector's style, it has become part of my game. I was commenting in double meaning words.....sexual comments mostly.

The slut seemed interested on my pal, so I decided to flirt with cute boob. When my pal and slut went to bring a cake without actually telling everybody why they are going. Cute boob asked me " where they are going" ....i said ...in as sexually tone as possible...." they went to DO SOMETHING". She laughed.

The fun continued.

So, I've decided to give it a shot.....and will try to bang both these girls.

Today I asked my pal no. of both girls.......and he gave me. Since .....cute boob isn't on whatsapp ........i texted her directly.......

Me : " hey cute boob ( name), Kent here......save my no! ;)."

Still no response. ............Aah, I don't fucking care. She'll contact me.....ori will propose a meet up when we meet next time.

I also texted the slut.....almost same text.....just a minute ago.....on whatsapp. Let you guys know what happens.

Now, about the cute boob.......to me....its feels like ...she have something for me in her heart. So, gotta disqualify myself as boyfriend candidate.

And about the slut, ....well....she seems cool.

My actual plan was me banging cute boob and my best pal banging the slut. Since my pal is still virgin.....i want him to lose his virginity with the slut. But ....looks like...he's stupid. Always busy in doing work for her sisters or something....never giving time for himself and what not.

So, I've decided to go for both the chicks. It's not like he's in love with her or something. I might told him ....before performing the deed.

Any suggestions, comments are most welcome.

Kent.

Edit : Got reply from the slut.

slut : " awkyy" with a blushy smiley face.

Nothing from her part to continue the conversation......am not replying for this.

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So,

yesterday i texted the slut :

me : howdy
her : nothng much
me : got pics?
Her : whch
me : party pics,
of course, mostly mine ;) ( at the party we met, they took pictures)
her : havnt got any.

Okaayy.....so, this chik didnt seems to be into me ( or so i guess ).

The thing is, she took time to reply like literally this whole conversation happened in like more than one and half hour.........plus her respones seems to be one wordish and short. It looks like she's not interested.

Hmm.....well, since we know that this pussy doesn't want me....i'll go for the cute boob. She seemed interested. Haven't contacted her yet.....but......i will.

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Got response from cute boob. I can tell she just installed whatsapp for me.

her : Kent, is that you
me : that's my name
her : means?
me : ya, its Kent
her : I meant your dp
me : (her name)?
her : ya
me : hey, what's up!
her : going good.......you say.

she sent me her 3 pics without me asking.....to tell her which is best ....so that she can use it as her profile pic.

conversation continue a little. Then I asked her out.

me : lets chill sometime
her : yup, where did you went to college
me : college? . What's that ;)?
her : graduation
me : I can't hear you. Lol.
her : wait, I'm coming your home
me : it'll be better if we meet (name of place)
her : ( smiley face showing teeth)
me : just come, next week.
her : hmm yah sure but after my exam.

And then she said something that confused me a bit.

her : we all will meet.

Okay, ........WHAT ??

I haven't replied after this.

The thing is.........i don't correctly know what she meant.....in my language.....she said something like.......we'll meet or we all will meet.

should I ask her what does she mean?

let me know.

Thanks.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
me : howdy
her : nothng much
me : got pics?
Her : whch
me : party pics,
of course, mostly mine ;) ( at the party we met, they took pictures)
her : havnt got any.

Lol, you move quick. Props, but probably a bit uncalibrated, especially since you didn't get her number yourself (what did the texts look like before the above conversation?). She probably likes you from the interaction, but you need to build up a bit more comfort.

Be careful that you don't go too far in the "just gonna say random sexual shit and ask for insane amounts of compliance for no reason" territory. When you start sexually direct, that can seem enticing and super manly, and you'll get a lot of great reactions, but the results won't be what you expect/want them to be. You gotta refine it a bit. Cuz that text conversation up there looks more like a ChatRoulette conversation than texting someone in your social circle.

Social circle is the important part. Sure, girls will act like total sluts if you've got everything handled, but she's obviously a bit on guard. Could be she needs more warmth, maybe more arousal. Not sure, need more information.

You should send these texts (and any future ones) to our new Instagram @whatshereallymeant

I'll regularly be giving free texting advice on there everyday (and if you could follow our other account @girlschase, and send 3 screenshots, too, you'll be entered to win a free hour of coaching with me :))

Hector

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
FREE COACHING!!!???

From you!?

Man that's dream come true. Cause I use your BMOC style, might need some advice on that.

but man I'm not on instagram.

And about the girl you're talking, well she seemed more interested in my best pal, so didn't wanted to come in their way. And my text conversation with her were

Me : hey ( her name), its ( my name) ....save up my no. ! ;)

her : Awkyy ( with a blushed smiley face)

I didn't reply to her after that, and 3 days later.....i texted her .....that you've posted above.

But Hector, one thing......so, who might see the conversation if I do send you. Like everybody?. I haven't used instagram before, so don't really know what it is. I actually do not post much about things that happens with me normally, I prefer my privacy.

So, is it safe?

let me know man.

Thanks for your advice though. :).

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've finally said yes to cute boob for meet up. She's been asking me out a lot lately.

But the thing is. ......she seems kinda nervous meeting one on one. So. ....with the excuse 'I have to return a book to a friend, so I'll be in your area....lets catch up ' I couldn't say no.

She's doing everything she can. ..to meet me. Seriously, like asking me a lot about myself and offering things like. .....there's this new library just opened. .....wanna join there.. .I'm going.

And like.....when I told her I've eaten a fish just once. .....she said .....i know this cool place famous just for fishes.. ..we'll go sometime there.

So, is it really that Bad? .

I know that guy too.. .....but not really good for seduction.

My life's kinda busy these days. Seriously.. ....i don't really liked the idea of meeting her with a casual friend. He's not a threat though. He respects me.

I don't know should I tell you guys..... But.. ..she called me today and after a chit chat asked me what happened to our meet up ( 4 of us decided to go on long ride).

At the end of the call, I automatically went into sex talk a bit ( it was just a sentence or two). And she was reciprocating it and was giggling. Man I could feel the sexual tension.

Anyways.. ...I've said yes. So, no turning back I guess.

>