LR  Work Xmas Party

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wassup guys.

I originally posted this in my recently started journal, but I was still drunk when I wrote most of it. My memory has came back to me a bit since then, and my coworker recalls a bit more than me when we rehashed it. So, consider this a revised post of my original if you happen to have read it.

Background

We had a Xmas party at my workplace this last sunday. It was very fun, we had full use of the bar, a pinata, secret santas, and general partying stuff to go along with that.

I originally went in thinking I was gonna try and bang my new coworker. I had looked her up on facebook and she was sexy as fuck. Unfortunately for me, she's engaged (found this out after the party, but she was a no-show so thank god). For my coworkers that do know me, I have my sexual vibe down. I've brought in about 5 girls to get dinner to where I work, so they know I've had open relationships with a couple different girls. Plus, I flirt with the girls with innuendo a good bit. They have boyfriends so it's all just in good fun. Sexual frame was solid, and this helped a lot because a couple of the girls brought their friends to the party.

The Pull

All the people my age (early 20's) were hanging out at the bar to begin the night, and I was talking with everybody. One girl brought her black friend, and I struck convo up with her first. I still don't remember exactly how the conversation went, but it was mainly just me asking her about herself, remaining energetic with my sexual vibe still down. I moved over to another coworker and her friend right after that, and her friend was showing me all the right signs. Playing with her hair, looking down and looking at me, smiling a lot. I think I was dominating the direction of the conversation a bit more with this one, but not a monologue or anything. My coworker left us two so I deep dived her about her interests, getting to the why of her attraction to them. I was in the beginning stages of getting physical by tapping on her arms and wrists when appropriate.

I wanted to keep myself moving around the party and not be locked down to anyone quite yet, so I eventually just joined another group of people to converse with. I came back to her getting a bit more physical, putting my hand on her back periodically, being physical with less and less contextual appropriateness until grabbing her number before the secret santa thing, I asked her if she was good at keeping secrets right before. Right before the secret santa thing, I covertly grabbed her as when we were both walking towards everyone.
During the secret santa I went back to talking to the black girl, but don't remember anything we said other than asking her as well if she's good at keeping secrets, and then just handing her my phone. I did it discretely so the other girl didn't see me.

After this was the pinata, which needless to say was fun as hell. Right after that I grabbed the white girl and told her to follow me. She was very compliant and I made it obvious we were gonna hook up. We went downstairs and looked for somewhere to "get to know each-other". I chose the furnace room (?) because that was the only place with something to sit on/set her on. I manhandle kissed her, pulled back, then started kissing her neck and undressing her. Don't remember exactly the sequence of events, but I had her get on her knees and put my dick in her mouth. I was worried about whiskey dick since I was pretty drunk but this initially did the trick. After that I slipped a condom on, put her on the heating unit and started fucking her. This was kind of awkward with the angles so shortly after that I laid our clothes down on the floor to create something akin to a bed, and fucked her in adapted missionary. I originally posted that we did this for about 15 minutes, not so sure now. I think this is where I began to black out.. because my coworker who saw us walk away said we were gone for a while. I remember being hard but not fully up, and we might have just fucked a while and stopped before I came. Really can't say for sure.

After things calmed down, we redressed and went upstairs acting as if nothing happened. One of my coworkers said he was convinced that I was going to be fucking the black chick after he saw me again. Maybe I was going for a double kill? I don't remember shit from here, but I do remember bits of walking to furnace girl's house, very fuzzy. According to my coworker, we walked to her own house, before me and the furnace girl left to furnace girls' house. I remember having sex on the couch at her place, then I woke up in her bed and we fucked again. Couldn't find my shirt anywhere, so to kind of reimburse me she gave me a weed cookie haha.

Wish I recalled more. As far as the pull went I just deep dived, got physical, and was forward. Also I kept things relatively covert, so she wouldn't be obviously getting fucked by me, it stayed between the two of us in the scene of it Plus, I was talking with all the girls at the party so I think this helped preselection-wise.

Christmas is definitely a good time to get laid. If anything I've taken that home from this past week.

Merry Xmas y'all.

Hueman

Big Daddy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Solid.

How attracted do you think she was from the get go? How are your fundamentals? (physique, style, etc)

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Big Daddy,

She was attracted enough that I knew I could move forward with it. Playing with her hair, looking up and down at me, and smiling at me even when I wasn't talk with her. She just had one of those looks when I was around the crowd of people she was in. Not the obvious green lights (dialated eyes, heavy breathing, and fidgeting all over her seat), but enough was there for me to pick up on.

As for my fundamentals, in my opinion, I have some strengths with style, voice, eye contact and body language.

I wear "nicer" things when I go out, a lot of my clothes are from Banana Republic, Guess, and Calvin Klein. This night in particular I was wearing a deep blue shirt with designs on the collar & wrists and banana republic khakis. I have dirty blonde hair and short (but not buzzed) on the sides with more on top to style to the side.

My voice is kind of deep and I know how to project it well. (This can be a problem because when I drink a lot I tend to smoke as well, sometimes losing my voice the next day). At times when I lose my voice its actually helped though, needing to hush my voice a little bit which can come across as sexy.

Solid with eye contact, I look deep into people when appropriate and have seen it be effective.

I have good posture and walk with purpose. When I'm fired up I sometimes have to stop myself from power walking everywhere, when I'm being more leisurely I sway a little bit (my friends have given me shit on this haha). I go for the "controlled" walk from one of Chase's articles.

As far as physique I'm in decent shape but pretty skinny. Somewhat broader shoulders for a skinny guy. I work out but putting on gains can be hard because I'm an ectomorph and in HS I was a runner.

With these^ and other areas of fundamentals I've recently realized I've been pretty mechanical with a good bit of it, and fixing that is one of my current goals.

Hueman

>