FU  Girl just offered sex, wasn't thinking.

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So like the title says a girl just offered me sex discreetly and i was incredibly stupid and in the wrong headspace. I didn't realize till i got on the elevator.

So i walk in the hallway to head outside and smoke a spliff. I'm wating for the elevator and a girl walks over shes going up. I know the girl so we look and smile but shes silent. I ask why so silent, what are you thinking about? She just says sex and gives me the eyes and her body language, although she is far away.

I didn't think she was offering until i analyzed after and looked at our last conversation. She was in my room trying to fuck my roomate and we conversed and i pegged myself as a guy who gets it. Needless to say my dumbass didn't get her phone number and my roomate didn't fuck her.

She was dressed to the 9's and going up so i made the dumbass assumption she was going to fuck some guy upstairs. But my dumbass could of played the situation differently. I could of just invited her back to my room because looking back she just threw herself at me. Litteraly hating myself at this moment, and pissed at my lack of awareness.

SO I just told her to go enjoy herself, then she said "what?" in a confused tone, and i repeated.... then got on the elevator since it had come for me. I am so fucking stupid -_-

She may not have been offering, but i feel like she was, and i will have no way of proving this...

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Raqimus,

Anomalies like that just happen sometimes...but wow, never heard of anything like that before!

Sort of curious how you know this chick - class or something?

Nick

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Raqimus,

This happens to the best of us. If I were you, I would at least take comfort in two things: first, you are cognizant of this missed opportunity right now — imagine how many opportunities men never realize they are missing…

Second, most women are as clueless about men as we are about them. Sexually forward women are usually inexperienced, causing most men to overlook them (or get judgmental) — Chase just released an article on this topic.

13 Things Inexperienced Girls Do that Men Mistake for Sluttiness

You may not have consciously written her off for being "slutty," but I bet your subconscious mind did (recalling her earlier attempts to fuck your roommate).

Live and learn — saddle up and get back in there! (now, to take my own advice…)

-M

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@PrettyDecent She lives on my floor like a couple of doors down. Haven't seen her in a bit so no update.

@Mischief I didn't write her off as slutty, I love slutty girls. I tend to have a one track mind and pretty sure I was on adderol and i was just not in the state of mind. I wasn't focused on sex so it kinda through me for a loop. In my head i said "Oh shes dressed nice and going up the elevator, prolly gonna go hook up now." So i just said good luck because she was frustrated before.

>