LR  Tall dominant brunette from VA with athletic body, curly hair, and tan.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Lay report is going to be split into two parts. Last of my 4 lays I talked about in October, been wanting to write this for quite some time.

Part 1:

So this happened a week ago, the past Saturday. Been wanting to write this lay report for a while now, finally have the time, 4th lay in October.

I met this girl almost a month ago one weekday after work when I was in a cafe just browsing the web. She had curly brown hair, glasses, a cute face, nice tan, shiny smooth skin, and an athletic body. This girl keeps peeking over at my direction and whenever I look back, I see her her head turn away. At one point, I finally caught her doing it and smiled. Decided to do a random opener, she had a physiology textbook out:

Me: I know I am not as boring as that textbook
Her: No, well no (laughing)

It was a while back, we talked about her career and mines. I am in corporate finance and she is trying to be a nurse. I asked her where she went to school and I told her where I went to school, she was from Virginia. Back and forth and back and forth, I tell her to put her number in my phone as I have to go, she is smiles all the way. We text back and forth a few times but I was fucking other girls along that time too so even though I wanted to, I didn't get back to her. I guess I was in the mood for some tanned brunette so I decided to text her a couple weeks ago asking what she is up to.

We chat about where we are at, what we have been up to, how we are feeling, some sex jokes, I tell her she should come over sometime, and then I get a clear indication from her on text at some point asking me "why don't you come over?". I take the risk and reply saying "you know, if I come over, it isn't just to check out the place". It's a risk, she replies with a smiley and an lol.

At this point, I am thinking that the second I walk in (depending on what she is wearing), I am going straight for it as soon as the door closes to her apartment.

I go to her apartment and she answers the door wearing black booty shorts and a tank top. The apartment was small and there was some mess laying around, did not care, those nice thighs and that rocking body with a cute face was about to get me going. I had a raging erection just arriving to her apartment thinking about what I was going to do to her, come in, give her a hug, kiss her on the neck and each cheek, and make sure to grab that ass.

Me: Afternoon! (kissing her on the cheeks and grabbing the ass)
Her: Whoa! Afternoon! (gently pushing me away)

My reaction...

wtf.gif

So I came to your apartment, you answer the door wearing booty shorts and a tanktop, I get touchy, and you push me off. Okay?

Me: So what were you doing before I came along? (smiling)
Her: Oh just laying around
Me: (getting closer to her and trying to put my arm around her waist) Thinking about life or watching TV?
Her: (walking away from me laughing) Both
Me: Don't be so shy, it's just me and you (reaching out to grab her hand)
Her: (laughing) I am not

She finally grabs my hand, I pull her towards me, and then she pulls her towards me and takes me inside of her apartment. A few clothes laying around on the floor, some books laying around, TV on, and other than that it seemed like a clean apartment (no dirty dishes or anything). She walks me to a nearby couch, I try to pull her down gently but then she pulls me down violently and throws me down on the couch. She told me that she used to be a volleyball player in college so she really threw me down with force but I managed to get her down with me.

We start making out but before locking lips with her I kissed on the cheeks and neck, good smell that could arouse the hell out of a man but she also had that nice soft skin. Lock lips with her as I have a hand on her booty, grabbing and massaging it while doing so. I take the hands off her ass while making out with her and pull my pants and underwear down. All I have on now is a shirt and I am still making out with this horny brunette who I am sure can give me a mean fuck.

Stop locking lips with her and quickly take off my shirt, I am naked while she still has the tank top and booty shorts on. Looks at me and laughs as I grab her ass and smile at her, then shakes her head.

I try to pull down her booty shorts but she slaps my hand away shaking her head and laughing.

raw

Fuck it, I just go back to kissing her on the neck, cheeks, and locking lips with her again. My dick is rubbing against her thighs but she uses those massive thighs to trap it and then strokes it with them. FUCK! This girl was trying to make me cum before I could even get her naked, I pull my dick away and keep making out with her, trying to keep it away from her thighs and I hear a laugh as I kissing her.

Then she uses her hand to grab it and starts stroking it furiously, I use my hands to grab her hand but she has a tight grip on my dick and isn't letting go so easily.

So here I am, lips locked with a brunette who has a really tight grip on my cock, using my hands to stop her from violently stroking it so I don't cum, and she just squeezes it really tight. I try to pull it away from her but she has a really tight grip on it, not letting go, and stroking it every chance she gets. Making out with her has my dick as hard as a rock and so does the smell coming from her body, she knows it and is trying to do all she can to stroke my dick and make me cum, feeling somewhat close to it too.

WTF is up with this girl?

Then finally, after grabbing her hand and violently throwing my body back, I manage to get her hand off my dick and I stop making out with her. She has that psycho look in her eyes and starts trying to grab my cock as I am trying to get away from her and stop her from doing it, she up for a bit just trying to grab at my dick. Then I decide to lower my head, put it in-between her legs, and wrestle her down to the couch. The smell coming from her crotch was enough to get me aroused and she couldn't grab my cock anymore.

I start kissing her inner thighs while having my arms coiled around her lower body, suck on her pussy through her booty shorts, and softly bite her inner thighs.

Her: You know it ain't coming off!
Me: Great (go back to doing what I was doing)
Her: Come on, I just wanna feel it (smiling, I looked up at her while doing what I did)
Me: I wanna feel this (kissing her pussy)
Her: Ain't coming off!
Me: Doesn't have to

I go back to doing what I was doing and a while later, her thighs started to vibrate a little.

I get bold and stick my hand inside of her booty shorts, she starts moaning and looking down at me smiling.

Me: Not coming off I know!
Her: Good boy!

WTF? Am I your fucking dog? Go back to working my hands inside of her booty shorts while violently shaking my head as I suck on the camel toe and kiss her thighs. Then I hear another moan and I decide to pull the booty shorts down.

Me: Oops! Want me to pull them back up and get you some jeans while I am at it?
Her: (laughing)

I pull her booty shorts back up but have my hands inside, fingering her. She moans and I start kissing her abs, make damn sure to keep my hand away from her hands. Then she grabs her own booty shorts and pulls them down, she is wearing a fucking thong underneath them. The powerful smell just turns the living hell on out of me, the smell is just so powerful and arousing. I go back to having my face against her pussy, kissing her inner thighs and rubbing my face against her pussy before putting my mouth all over that and her thong. She starts moaning and I run my tongue all around her her lower body, violently shaking my head as I did so, and her thighs start vibrating.

Then she takes her tank top off and I pull her thong down, no resistance and we are both naked.

I finally decide not to finish it there, put the brunette over my shoulder and carry her to the bed room but then this sneaky bitch reaches her hand around and strokes my dick while laughing. Get to the bedroom and I throw her on the bed, put my arms around her and start eating her pussy. Suck it, lick it, and violently shake my head while eating it; she starts moaning loudly. Now I am just grabbing her with one hand while using the other to stick my finger in her anus as I eat her out. I can feel her lower body vibrating as she moans out loud.

Then I turn her over, put my head in-between those massive cheeks, and just shake it around; yes I lick her ass and her pussy, first time I've done that in a long time. I also sniffed it while smacking those cheeks a few times. She tried to get away from me now and even tried getting off the bed but my mouth was all over her pussy the whole time. At one point she get off the bed and was up but I kept eating her, she fell back down on the bed.

After that I penetrated her and fucked her as hard as I could, she went from moaning to screaming. At that point I was just putting I had into it, fucking her as hard as I could. I didn't last that long (maybe just over a minute) and eventually ended up pulling out, putting my dick against her face, and saying to her "now play with it!". She grabbed my dick with a look of anger on her faced and stroked it really hard, the cum got on her hands but she just put her hand on me and rubbed the cum off on my body....

I laid down in bed with her naked and we chatted a bit. I put the cum around my finger and used it as a lubricant to put my finger in her butt lol! She let me do it too and put her arm around me. Vibrated my finger in her ass as she moaned and shouted "yes!", putting those massive thighs around her as I kissed her on the neck and fingered her.

We are both kinda tired so I we lay there a bit before I talk to her

Me: What was that all about?
Her: What?
Me: You like playing games?
Her: Haha, yes, keeps it interesting

Part 2 coming up.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Part 2:

We are laying around naked on the bed and I am sucking on her nipples, forgot to mention but they are not pink like most white girls, they are puffy and kinda brownish so feel really good to just suck on them. I have my arm around her, still have my finger in her butt and I am furiously shaking it around as she moans. Start talking about some things, this is all I really recall:

Me: You're damn wild for a white girl
Her: Ya and you're damn wild for one of them Indians
Me: I am your first Indian but you're not my first white girl
Her: You my first Indian? No way, I used to have a lot of fun with this one Indian guy back when I was in Virginia and just had plenty of fun with one of the doctors at the hospital I work in.
Me: And I am the wildest
Her: About as wild as the Indian man I used to be with in college
Me: What are you anyways? Those nipples are too dark for you to be white
Her: Well my grand dad on my dad's side was a Middle Eastern man and grand mother on mom's side was half Cherokee
Me: So those are the kinds of women with the best tasting nipples (sucking on her nipples again)
Her: Yup (rubbing her hand through my hair as I sucked on them)

An hour later, we start cuddling but then she gets a bit too aggressive so we wrestle naked on the bed. She is only a couple inches shorter than me so we're really getting into it. At one point we fall off the bed completely and are wrestling down on the ground. I end up wearing her down and then putting her on the bed, turning her over face down, laying on her back, putting my arms around her, and fucking her again. Not sure what they call this position but it feels damn good, she loves it too and we're just having a fun time with it. I feel those deep breaths coming and not after long, I pull out and cum all over her back.

We laid in bed naked, her leg over me, and my arm around her. Some of the best sex I've had in a while, she isn't LTR material IMO but definitely coming back to this chick is what I was thinking. After laying around in the heat, the sweat, the musk, and the two of us tired; I kiss her a few times and then get ready to leave. Get up but almost fall back down because the whole thing was so tiring. Took many deep breaths and she is exhausted too, it was hot as hell in her apartment.

Put my clothes on but she gets up, nude, jogs over, hugs me, and tells me that I should come back sometime; I won't regret it.

Weird lay but I am definitely coming back to this one, going to see if I can sneak some pics on here for you guys!

TheEcho

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
That was awesome! It's almost ironic how I keep ending up with Indian chicks, while you end up with a mixed chick similar to me lol. I've been dying to have at it with one of those tan, athletic white girls, though!

Do you have any tips for initiating things with them?

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Oh Pry-

Nice lay. I especially enjoyed how you handled her resistance-very smooth and adroit. Nice to hear how you got her to admit to playing games to keep things interesting at the end. It's refreshing to know that girls are playing the game too ;) Your frame was very secure and clearly made hers submit, which is optimal. You were unfazed by her playing coy and trying to be in control of the whole process, and it sounds like as a result of you overpowering her she had a fantastic time getting drilled by you lol.

Probably a good call not viewing this girl as LTR material. A girl talking with me about previous lovers right after we slept together for the first time is a red flag IMO. She clearly knows what's up with guys by the way she resisted you, which means she has a lot of experience. Not sure about you, but I for one wouldn't seriously date a girl if she had slept with over three guys.

All in all, glad you had a great time, was a fun read. Looking froward to pics :)

-A

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
erpiaosn said:
That was awesome! It's almost ironic how I keep ending up with Indian chicks, while you end up with a mixed chick similar to me lol. I've been dying to have at it with one of those tan, athletic white girls, though!

Do you have any tips for initiating things with them?

No idea tbh, they seem to be my speciality as of late so it's like shooting fish in a barrel for me. I do tend to be more forward and aggressive with them and that works for me.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Contrary to what anatman believes, I did not make any of this up, it happened. All of my lay reports are authentic but I can't blame hector for thinking I am a bullshitter, I don't post the many fuck ups and interactions that led to nothing on here, I've had plenty of those in the game.

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I actually thought Anatman posted that in response to the guy saying he wouldn't date a girl who slept with more than three guys haha.
I don't really think you can call that LMR either, just playful fun from the way I'm looking at it.

Nice Work Oh Pry, you killing it man.

>