LR  Jackie the self-pulling beauty

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sometimes, if you handle her tests and framing right, she will just throw herself into your bed before your know it.

I have been here in the Philippines for a week of vacation, spending a few days in Manila, then in Cebu the second metropolis of the country.

Initial exchange on Tinder

As per my usual online dating process, I met Jackie on Tinder on September 13. A seemingly beautiful filipina. Her profile reads “Not into hookups. Looking for friendships”, her main picture is shot from the side, showing her profile, and on her second picture she is shutting her eyes downward. The exchange goes like this:

Me: Hey Jackie how are you? You can call me Seppuku
Her: Hello Seppuku, nice to meet you
Me: Hello, nice meeting you too. What's your occupation here in Cebu?
Her: I work for XXXXX
Me: OK, good job I guess
Her: Yeah I guess. Been with them for 6 years, so maybe
Me: Then it’s a good job
Me: You just added this 3rd picture? But still can’t see your eyes (she has colored lenses)
Me: Your first picture makes for an elegant and attractive right side
Her: I’ll take that as a compliment
Her: My eyes are hidden because I like mystery
Me: It is a compliment. Now, you’re building anticipation around seeing your eyes in real
Her: It’s for you to find out
Me: Yes indeed. That can be arranged :)

Logistics discussion. She has work from 3pm to midnight. Too late for today, so meeting agreed the next day at 11:30am in my usual coffee shop. Later she adds me to Whatsapp and her profile pic shows her eyes.

Me: Nice eyes :)
Her: Thanks
Me: No more mystery now
Her: Cancelled lunch?
Me: There are other mysteries to uncover
Her tests starts in the morning of next day, before we meet.

Her: I have intermittent internet connection. If you want to meet me today, contact me on my local number.
Her: (30 minutes later) If you can’t I will understand. Have a great day.
Me: (breaking silence) I will be at the coffee shop at 11:30am like we said. If you want to meet me today, just be there. No need for local number
Her: I don’t go to Ayala often. Don’t know where is the place
Me: I don’t believe you. It’s OK. Have a nice day! (The Ayala center is one of the largest and most popular mall in the city)

The date

She finally breaks the deadlock and confirms she's coming. We actually meet around 1pm. She’s beautiful, in a mini skirt, nice smooth legs and sexy lips. She accepts my hand right away and follow my lead. I take her for lunch to a Japanese restaurant. While we wait for the food, she’s asking many questions but not waiting for answers, signs that she’s very excited. She’s touchy and fix some dirt on my tee shirt. She has sunglasses, and asks why I'm staring at her. "I want to see your eyes at last" and she finally removes the sunglasses.

I also proceed to some deep diving, and get through a lot of more tests:

Her: How many girls did you date since Monday? (i.e. since I arrived in Cebu)
Me: Two, plus you, equal three (said with no hesitation or delay. I'm a no bullshit man and congruent with myself)
Her: Oh so then you’re fucking a different girl every day
Me: Who said about fucking? I said date (leaving the mystery here)

Her: How many wives do you have?
Me (smiling): Six. One for the Monday, one for the Tuesday, …, one for the Saturday. And on Sunday I rest, like in the Bible.
(much better than "do you have a girlfriend". She assumes I have many. My response is cocky and enormous, keeping her guessing.

Her: It’s our first and last date
Me: Yes it is (smiling, looking into her eyes, confident body language)

Masterful, LOL! I’m sending several messages with these three words:
"I’m not afraid of losing you and won’t be chasing your ass"
"I don’t take your bullshit at face value"
But also building up tension: maybe it’s me who really intends not to see her again.
Some subtle sexual framing:

Me: given our text this morning, I assumed this meeting wouldn't happen. So I didn’t shave.
Her (touching my 2 days beard): It’s alright!
Me: It’s alright, because now we’re just discussing. But if we were *closer*... (as I say that, I approach my face within 1 inch of hers, like right cheek vs right cheek)
Her: (smiling)
Rejecting various frames:

Her: I’ve been in a very bad relationship (ex boyfriend, blah blah blah)
Me: It’s your expectations hurting you. I have a gradual approach to relationships. Jumping into a committed relationship overnight is a mistake! (Kiss goodbye to the boyfriend frame, but she now tries the "friends" frame.)
Her: Yes, it is. Better to be friends first.
Me: No bullshit. Friendship between a man and woman does not exist. There’s always one wanting to fuck the other!
Her: We can be friends now!
Me: Hahaha. I just told you about it (rejecting body language)
She arranges her bra in a visible manner. A girl drawing your attention to her feminine shapes is a girl who likes you.

Me: Yes, arrange your boobs. Your going to attract lots of male interest.
Her: (...) I have small boobs. (Love it. She’s preparing the ground to have her boobs accepted)

About time to take her to her office. She asks for pictures together, and we proceed to a selfie session. We grab a cab and go to her office nearby. In the cab, I proceed to a little bit of push:
Me: Jackie, the ladyboy of Cebu!
Her: (pretending to be upset) You can ask the taxi to drop me here!
Me: Don’t pretend that you’re upset! It’s a joke, and you know it (I force her hand into mine)

Before leaving the taxi, she briefly kisses me on the mouth.

Later the same night - Self Pull

The timing of the date (lunch just before going to her work) was too short for a pull. So I thought about proposing her an after-work follow up at midnight. However in the evening I don’t feel well (a little feverish) from my cold and decide it’s a little risky to attempt anything tonight, and better rest and be in shape for an early coffee with her the next day. Later on however, after she finished her evening shift (midnight), we text and she explains that she must stay at the office and sleep there - because it’s unsafe to take the jeepney at this time of the night, and taxi out of budget for her. There’s about 50 people doing the same. It’s plenty of smelly feet, and snoring people there, LOL.

Her: would you be so kind as to provide me with a bed for tonight?
Me: I have one very large bed here
Her: Sure?
Me: No.
Me (after 15 seconds): You need to see first if you like it. (Send her a picture of my king size bed)
Me: I’m not sleeping on the floor
Her: Stop fooling me

So she comes over to my hotel room. When she is in my room, I initially avoid to be too much over her (that would be creepy) and adopt a neutral body language, keep reading stuff on my tablet while she changes clothes. She’s soon in underwear and I really like what I see although I remain discreet about it. Thanks to the paracetamol I've been taking, I am much better than earlier in the evening and ready for action.

My music still playing on my macbook, I shut down the lights and we’re now both in bed, side by side. She complains she feels cold. I take her hand in mine, place her closer to me, her head on my shoulder, my arms around her. Next, I’m kissing her neck and my hand running over her almost bare ass - under the panties. I have this *little* moment of doubt. Although she looks very much like a girl, this is no sure proof of anything, especially in Cebu, Philippines. I press my thigh between her legs… and there is no dick here - LOL. She’s quickly getting very horny, from her loud breathing. She’s stroking my dick, then asking “do you like me to lick you?” “Yes of course” I say. She gives me a very hungry blowjob. She really enjoy it, and for me it’s exciting, she’s doing very well. Next, I put my condom on and take her. It's a very hot and passionate sex, she's extremely horny, moans loud and shouts her pleasure. She will come 6 times in the following 20 minutes, then it's me. It must be around 2am now, we sleep.

She has a very sexy, feminine body, extremely sensual. Very pretty boobs and relatively large, feminine round ass. Definitely my second most beautiful girl this year after Miss Z in June. She will come over to my room the following two night and we have more and more passionate hot sex. On her own account, she "didn't expect we would have sex that first night" but "didn't know [my] touch would be so erotic". Ah girls, LOL :)

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Seppuku! Good job, and thanks for sharing this one!

I was feeling tired today, but reading this LR actually lit up my day LOL. I guess it's because this is the kind of way I want to be able to seduce girls one day :) Inspiring in my case.

Loved how you took every challenge she put out there and used them to your advantage.

- The eye mystery solved? Well, there are other mysteries to solve
- You can't make it to mall? Oh, too bad. Your loss.
- Did you fuck all the girls you dated before me? Nope, just dated them. YOU mentioned fucking ;)
- Is this our last date? Yeah, this could be HER last date with YOU

The list goes on. Basically it's you maintaining your frame and not giving in to hers.

But I'm curious. When you write these conversations down, they sound so... cold. Could you explain further how your tonality is when you answer her tests? I imagine a combination of sarcastic and playful :)

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey a-jay,

Thank you man! I must say I had a lot of fun here.

a-jay said:
But I'm curious. When you write these conversations down, they sound so... cold. Could you explain further how your tonality is when you answer her tests? I imagine a combination of sarcastic and playful :)

Part of the coldness I guess is because when I write down the report I don't remember the exact words I used, so I more or less summarize the tenor of what what said (as accurately as possible). I'm losing the spontaneous part of the convo a little.

My tone is usually playful, not too high energy, relaxed and confident. I smile and look at her in the eyes.

Cheers man ;-)
Seppuku

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Awesome report, loved your comebacks!

I am just curious to ask about your tinder openers, have you used this simple opening style since the beginning?
Simple openers like that for me have a ridiculously low response rate so I find odd that you use them effectively.
Do you think it has to do with your actual profile, as in if your profile is really pimped out and looking great then maybe your opener won't matter as much?

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
"Jackie the self-pulling beauty." What a name for a lay report! Made me chuckle.

Something interesting I want to note is that her profile mentioned that she wasn't looking for a hookup. Last summer I hooked up with a girl who had the exact same thing written in her profile. And when we met up it was very easy to move quickly with this girl. I barely experienced any resistance with her. It was although she had made up her mind that her and I were going to be hooking up.

Is there a possibility that this is a coincidence? Or do girls post that in their profile as some sort of initial test? I'm pretty sure attraction skyrockets when you can smoothly change a women's mind. I'm curious to hear what you think, Seppuku, considering you use Tinder and other online dating websites frequently.

Great report and I like how you handled her friends frame. Will definitely be incorporating that into my own game.

I also like how you take a girl's hand right away when you first see her on your dates.

Lucky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Good report hope your liking Cebu as much as i like Manila and more of Luzon. (Oh and tip for people also going to the Philippines what I've found is the more you go into Philippines like small villages past the cities there seems to be better quality girls might be just how i see a perfect ten but if your up for it travel around the area and find the pretty girls)

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys,

Thanks! Yes, better to lose the girl than to lose your frame. Once you have internalized your frame, it flows naturally. I spent the following two nights with her. It was a great experience.

@a-jay
- Did you fuck all the girls you dated before me? Nope, just dated them. YOU mentioned fucking ;)
the idea here was more to keep her in doubt whether I fucked the others or not. It worked. Later on, after our deed, she asked me about it, she still had this question in mind. I told her the truth then. It's tension, again.

@sakbishop
I always keep my openers very simple. "Hey XXX, how are you? I'm Seppuku". The success rate depends on the pictures (I think), but also on the location. In Qatar, Tinder gives me nothing. In the UAE Tinder only gives me prostitutes (thanks, but no thanks). In the Philippines, Tinder gives me high quality girls, dates and lays. Not sure how I would fare in North America. Go figure why the regional differences.

@Lucky
I spent three days in Manila last week, just before Cebu. It's bigger, takes longer to explore and become familiar with. I'm a little put off by the magnitude of traffic though. Never tried the other parts of Luzon. However I love the Visayas region, and particularly Cebu. Plenty of beautiful, friendly and welcoming girls there. Which city have you tried outside Manila?

@backstory
Thanks a lot, man!

Something interesting I want to note is that her profile mentioned that she wasn't looking for a hookup.
You need to start learning the Womanese language ;-) In plain English "Not into hookups" means "not into hookups".

In Womanese, it means literally
"If you are sexy enough and do things right, I will perhaps get into a fast hook up with you; or perhaps not. BUT if anything happens, it’s not my fault because I told you upfront I didn’t want this. I have absolved myself of any responsibility for what happens and made you responsible instead. My own self esteem and good girl image will remain unstained."
So the best approach is to completely ignore, proceed and swipe her on her feet smoothly. I am thinking of writing a post on common frames such as this one.

Cheers,
Seppuku

>