LR  girl from okcupid, now a fwb

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This was a pretty easy lay, and I'm glad I did it because I wanted to see how fast I could go from meet to lay. Conclusion: circumstances do wonders.

We matched on okc probably 1 month and a half ago and just met this evening because we were both busy in the holidays. The interesting thing is that she is in an open relationship - and the relationship status is visible on her profile. Let's check her out. We wrote a few messages and found out we were actually a great match as we were both very passionate people. I suggested a meeting, but we were both in busy times and decided to postpone our meet up until this week. So we caught up a week ago, exchanged numbers and set up the date.

We were supposed to meet at a cafe 10 minutes away from my home with bus. We got there at the same time and the cafe was closed due to holiday lol. She had recently moved to the area and wanted to explore the sea/bog close to the cafe. I thought cool, I can lead her to my home, a 35-40 minutes walk. We used the walk to learn more about each other, make some touching and I showed her the cool areas of my neighborhood. The vibe was friendly at this point. I asked about her relationship history as well as I saw no risk talking casually about it. I related by telling a little about my prior relationship, so she knew that I knew what she was talking about.

We got to my home, and I offered her a cup of tea. We talked some more, like 15-20 minutes. By this point I had told her that her passion for music was very attractive, and her personality is an interesting one. She said you too, and we let the tension rise. We made eye contact, I went for the kiss, and she kissed back with no resistance. Good!

After some more kissing and only wearing pants, I told her to remove her pants. She smiled and asked if I always had sex on the first date. in my head I thought "are you serious? You're my first "date" ever. Oh wait, "date".." So I asked her back, almost sarcastically "is this a .. date?" She thought a little about it and corrected it to meeting. I asked if she had ever done it herself, and she told a story about one time when she somewhat did. She asked me again, and honestly I don't remember what I said lol, too horny at that point, but she was satisfied with whatever I answered.

We got back to business, and from there it was a blast. I followed my usual foreplay routine and adjusted to the girl. We went for two rounds, and the sex was so good especially in the second round! She was defintely enjoying it (sex-maniac ;)) and didn't hide the fact that she thought I was great. However, I'm unsure whether she came or not. It seemed like she did at one point as her clitoris was overly sensitive. I ejaculated in her mouth - which she suggested. Interesting. I wonder if a satisfied woman wants to make a satisfied man?

After I came, she asked if I wanted to be a fwb. I hadn't actually thought about what should be coming next, but thought a little and said sure. She seemed like a cool chick, and since I'm not looking for anything serious right now, this could not be better.

Conclusion

I tried to keep our texting simple and to the point as she was already in a relationship, and it worked.

Even though we decided to postpone the meeting, we did manage to wonderfully catch up.

You could say that the closed cafe worked in my favor logistically. This "walk and get to know each other" thing actually worked quite well in this particular case. I will consider it for future dates.

And good to see my dick has not gotten rusty during six months of dry spell :)))

>