LR  Raw Taco Meat

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm waiting in line at Taco Bell with two friends.

I look to my right, and through the doors see this cute petite girl drinking a Bud Light and prancing around. I stare at her and when she sees me, we lock eyes.

I point at her. She smiles. I give her the "come hither" motion.

She skips to the door, opens it, and I step towards her.

She walks up, wraps her leg around me and I pick her up by the ass and dry hump her in the air. I go to kiss her and she turns her head, saying "noo, I don't kiss in public."

I laugh and smack her ass. My buddy yells "are you gonna introduce me?" I laugh, drop her down and bring her over to my friend. She fawns all over him, telling him he's sexy and how she loves his tattoos (he is a very sexy guy, I must say). As they talk, I spin her around, smack her ass and tell my buddy "dude, check out this ASSS!" She shakes it for him and he laughs. Then she says goodbye to him and tells him again how sexy he is.

Taco bell lady tells her she can't have a beer inside. I take her outside and meet her friends. The one tells me how much she loves my hair (man-bun). I hug her and tell her how much I like her friend. I grab my girl and hold her close, whispering in her ear.

I ask her what her plan is. She's going home.

I tell her I'm coming with her. She tells me they live 30 minutes away. I tell her I don't care, I'm gonna fuck her, because it's her 22nd birthday and she needs some birthday sex. She giggles.

I ask her if she's ever fucked in public and she says "no, but it's on the list."

I grab her hand, lead her to a building nearby and whip out my dick. She pulls down her pants and sticks her ass out. I put it in and raw dog her for a bit and then she turns around to kiss me. I push her against the wall, lift her leg up and rail her for a few more minutes.

We stop soon after cuz we're both worried about getting caught and her friends are just around the corner. I give her a few more kisses, tell her how much I love her ass, get her number and walk back into Taco Bell to get some food.

Europe is going to be fun.

Hector

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"And that kids, is the story of how I met your mother" :p

Jk, I'm just jelly af.
The more I read your stuff, the more I'm starting to get turned on to the idea of sexually direct game. Just so hard to get the balls to actually try it out ahahaha

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Bboy100 said:
Jk, I'm just jelly af.
The more I read your stuff, the more I'm starting to get turned on to the idea of sexually direct game. Just so hard to get the balls to actually try it out ahahaha

People are always shocked by what I say, and sometimes girls will still tell me it's weird, but then quickly also tell me how since I do it so cool, that's it's actually nice. Just like approaching, you won't know until you do it.

ZacAdam said:
"And that kids, is the story of how I met your mother" :p

HAHAHAHAHA! Good one.

:p :p

I was tempted to cum inside of her and possibly hope I have some random bastard, but then thought against it. I want to wait until I'm in Europe at least, where I won't have to dedicate 20% of my income for the rest of my life.

Hector

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Anatman,

Anatman said:
I was tempted to cum inside of her and possibly hope I have some random bastard, but then thought against it. I want to wait until I'm in Europe at least, where I won't have to dedicate 20% of my income for the rest of my life.

Cum and Run. Don't know who the father is. LOLX Natural selection at its best.

Zac

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hector,
So it would've been something like this inside the store?

images

Inside the fucking store, with heaps of people around. Plus you also got very sexual very quickly by grabbing her ass and she had no resistance to it.
You really do not give a fuck. I love it man! Can't wait to read all the other reports in your book( Even if they were only in college).

Marcellus

Mystique

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm waiting in line at Taco Bell with
two friends.
I look to my right, and through the
doors see this cute petite girl
drinking a Bud Light and prancing
around. I stare at her and when she
sees me, we lock eyes.
I point at her. She smiles. I give her
the "come hither" motion.
She skips to the door, opens it, and I
step towards her.
She walks up, wraps her leg around
me and I pick her up by the ass and
dry hump her in the air. I go to kiss
her and she turns her head, saying
"noo, I don't kiss in public."
I laugh and smack her ass. My buddy
yells "are you gonna introduce me?" I
laugh, drop her down and bring her
over to my friend. She fawns all over
him, telling him he's sexy and how
she loves his tattoos (he is a very
sexy guy, I must say). As they talk, I
spin her around, smack her ass and
tell my buddy "dude, check out this
ASSS!" She shakes it for him and he
laughs. Then she says goodbye to
him and tells him again how sexy he
is.
Taco bell lady tells her she can't
have a beer inside. I take her outside
and meet her friends. The one tells
me how much she loves my hair
(man-bun). I hug her and tell her
how much I like her friend. I grab my
girl and hold her close, whispering in
her ear.
I ask her what her plan is. She's
going home.
I tell her I'm coming with her. She
tells me they live 30 minutes away. I
tell her I don't care, I'm gonna fuck
her, because it's her 22nd birthday
and she needs some birthday sex.
She giggles.
I ask her if she's ever fucked in
public and she says "no, but it's on
the list."
I grab her hand, lead her to a
building nearby and whip out my
dick. She pulls down her pants and
sticks her ass out. I put it in and raw
dog her for a bit and then she turns
around to kiss me. I push her
against the wall, lift her leg up and
rail her for a few more minutes.
We stop soon after cuz we're both
worried about getting caught and her
friends are just around the corner. I
give her a few more kisses, tell her
how much I love her ass, get her
number and walk back into Taco Bell
to get some food.
Europe is going to be fun.
Hector
And they say God does not exist. With this dude, you make me believe in God!

Rhaegar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Anatman said:

Hector

Thought I was the only one who had this fetish.

Anyways does your direct sexual talk always work? Can you share a story of it ever failing? I feel like I would get slapped if I said/did the stuff you did.

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Rhaegar said:

Not the only one — primal instinct is a powerful force!

Rhaegar said:
I feel like I would get slapped if I said/did the stuff you did.

Hector can speak for himself, but I think he has let himself get slapped plenty of times for trying this stuff out before he had as many lays (and the confidence that comes with that) as he does today.

In my opinion, I'd say this LR would be worth at least one hundred slaps to my face — 1,000 if I exploded inside her, sent her on her marry way, and could be certain of no child support. I actually did raw dog a Danish chick I met who genuinely wanted to be a single mother. Unfortunately for her sake, even several dozen shots of my manhood across two weeks still produced nothing.

Seriously, inspiring LR, Hector — thanks for sharing!

-M

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Rhaegar said:
Anatman said:

Hector

Anyways does your direct sexual talk always work? Can you share a story of it ever failing? I feel like I would get slapped if I said/did the stuff you did.

Hahahahahah

>