LR  Cindy from Philippines

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Another easy one. Should have been concluded on date one, but for her period.

Initial contact and setting the date
On Wednesday, may 4th, I was fucking Ann my previous LR, and in the meantime I forgot to log off my connection in WeChat. As I return home after driving Ann back to her place, I notice that I have a contact request from a Cindy. On her pictures she seems pretty, and after a basic get to know chat, I learn that she's 33 years old from the Philippines, she's a waitress at a five stars hotel here, has two children (14 and 11), and is separated from hubby who left her for another woman. The communication goes well, we exchange pictures, she finds me handsome, so we quickly agree to meet in real this Saturday 7th, 5pm (on her off day).

First date and pull
I meet her at 5 at her place. In real, she’s very pretty and feminine. When she gets into the car she’s obviously nervous and avoids my gaze. I look away and tell her playfully “hey I’m not looking at you, I’m driving. You can look at me!” she laughs and give me a quick glance. I start chatting her softly, and proceed to some little deep diving, as I drive. I open my hand palm up, next to her hand, and she puts her hand into mine. Physical contact done, she now takes my hand and start touching me “You have soft skin” she says. Still driving, I continue to chat her (voice contact) and deep dive her.

When we reach the 4 Seasons hotel parking, she’s much better, more comfortable. She puts her hand in mine by herself, we walk until we reach the beach cafe. When we sit, she positions herself very close to me, and keep touching my forearm all the time, her face very close to mine (into my personal space). I joke her that she seems much better with me now. After our drink, we go for a walk in the marina, then on the Cornish, hand in hand. Photoshoot, her in my arms. We reach a bench and sit down. I see the moment (a fraction of second) when she’d like to kiss me - but it's a public place so I avoid, and instead I have my arm over her shoulder. We walk back to my car and head for the Strata. It’s now 7:30pm. Honestly she seems to me ready to follow me anywhere, but decide not to attempt the pull yet, so I still take her to the Strata. We have a little drink, have a few more pictures. The conversation falls a bit off, and there is a feeling of "need more happening now" in the air. She doesn’t want to order food so I tell her I’d like to go to my home and eat my dish from last night. She says OK, and I know now that my feeling earlier, that she was ready for coming with me, was right

We reach my flat, she removes her shoes and goes in the living room while I microwave my plate. It’s 8:45, I have her in my arms, I venture a kiss around her forehead and soon we’re making out. She loves my kiss in the neck and her breath rhythm changes - she’s aroused. I venture my hand on her boobs and beneath her shirt, and before I know it her hand is on my crotch. I extract her boobs, they’re very pretty and cute, and start to kiss them. She takes out my dick and starts giving me a hand job. Seems that she knows very well how to operate the engine. She’s very aroused, but she lets me understand that she has her period - high flood. I know from my past interactions, and also from Ray's experience here, that sometimes a girl can throw a period excuse as an LMR test, but here is seems genuine. She’s adamant about it even if I offer to use a towel. So we cool down the action. 9:40pm time to go, I drive her back before her curfew at 10pm.

Setting up the second date
This one turned out a bit tricky. We were initially due to meet the following Wednesday, but at the last minute the management of her hotel decided they need her for a special event on that evening. We postpone our meeting to upcoming Saturday... And on Saturday another unexpected call from the company management. Second cancel, this time I can't ignore: "I don't oblige anyone to meet me if they don't like, whatever you chose to do tonight, make sure it's the right thing for you". She comes back the next day with "don't be angry" to which I respond I'm not, but we can't make plans. Our next meet is now scheduled for Tuesday, May 17th.

Second date - easy lay
During the day she asks me again where we are going, and I answer a vague “we’ll see how we feel ok?” and no protests. It is evident where we are going because during the many attempts to set another date the plan was always for her to come for a diner at my place. It was supposed to be the plan tonight also but because of different circumstances it’s going to be a short meet so we eat separately before meeting.

She’s available from 7 to 9 today, there is no time to loose. I take her home at 6:55 and at 7:10 we’re in my home. She doesn’t want water or juice or drink, so I put a little music and sit next to hear in the sofa. She’s immediately in my arms and soon were making out, and I can hear her breath changing rhythm, a clear sign of arousal. Within a few minutes, she puts her hand on my crotch and feels my hard on. Time to extract these tits again and suck them. At around 7:30 we transition to my bed. No more period this time, the sex is good and she’s quite vocal. I drive her back before 9.

The early date cancellations were genuine ones (independent of her control), and when we met we basically resumed things where we left them last.

>