LR  An Ass to Bleed for

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So this lay came outa fucking nowhere. I mean fucking nowhere, I had a date last night and she ended up not agreeing to meet up due to 9pm being to late...bullshit hahahaha. Needless to say I moved on. The day before I was fucking this girl I've been seeing for 7 hours so i was sated in the sexual department and it has created this crazy vibe and i mean fucking crazy. I'm keeping it.

So work was just ending and the girl i was supposed to go on a date with never responded to my last text and i just decided to try my luck with a coworker. This coworker and I banter quite a bit, heavily sexual ie me calling her a squid fucker to polite talk ie me telling her to go eat a dick. I've known her for quite some time and I just never felt like making a move but I always considered her an option.

So as we were clocking out of work I said "Ah, I'm bored; you drink right?"
She said "Yes I do"
Don't remember the exact words but i asked her age, and she was 19. Then i said how about we hangout have a drink, at first i said bar but after she said her age and i suggested to hanging out and drinking at her dorm she was cool with it. We went into the break room and my other coworker was there a new kid, hes cool and but I tried to cool it a bit since I don't want word getting out.

As we were walking out of the break room we confirmed the plans and then i told her to wait outside for me while i grabbed my headphones. I grabbed my headphones and talked to dude i mentioned earlier, we were going to walk to the train station but i mentioned i had other plans and he understood what i meant. We both got checked out and she was waiting for me a bit further away but still very visible, so my boy went down the stairs to the left and cut through the garage.

Me and x continued to walk a bit and it was mostly banter mixed with a bit of diving, I did tell her we needed to stop at the atm so i could grab some cash. We had talked about drinks before and I said that I'd grab the fireball if she grabbed the apple juice. One thing that stood out was as we were walking from the atm I said i was hungry. She told me to eat a dick then i said she'd being doing that later. She hushed up real quick hahaha then I made a comment about some dogs and convo just continued. Later i made a joke about her raping me in a dark alley, hahaha.

After we crossed i had her go to the grocery store to grab the juice and i went to 7-11 to grab some condoms because i forgot to toss some in my wallet after yesterday ;) and then i grabbed the booze. She was incredibly compliant and after we met up we went to her dorm. She mentioned her pregnant friend coming over and i just said cool does she drink? We get there and there's this guy there, he is one of her roommates who all the girls find off putting. A lack of understanding of social cues and seems like a bit too much of a nice guy so I am empathetic towards him; he is living with seven girls and banging none of them :( .

We are in the living room with him and me and her are drinking and i offer him some and he declines and goes to get his own. I comment on some stuff in the living room and she takes this opportunity to get in close, hahaha I see what your doing there. I sit down and chat with the guy a second or two and shes on the other side of the room in the kitchen and I can tell she wants to go into the room. So we both head into her room and we are drinking a bit, chatting, and listening to some music.

Her roommates come back and its a fucking swarm of them, I'm still in the room but she goes out to greet them all and talk about how hot I am because a minute or two later two of them just come in the room grab some bullshit then go right back out, looking at me without looking at me and they all go quiet outside the room; i know the fucking deal hahaha. Then another one comes in and I introduce myself because she seemed cool and she stayed a bit longer and seemed like a good friend of x. She wanted to match with x and x just kept trying to get me to smoke and I just said no I don't do it anymore because i become crazy. I begin to play with my phone and x does too and her friend catches on. Her friend exits the room and x tells me shes gonna change. I say cool you can just change in here I don't mind. She says shes not, etc.

She made some remark but then goes to change and comes back in some leggins and a tank showing some skin and her ass looks sooo and i mean soo fat. She's thick but in a good way. I noticed her panties on the floor next to me before but she brings my attention to them and gets in real close and leans over me to grab them. I know what she wants but I just love teasing it out of her. I stand up while she goes to do something and i check out one of her posters. She comes in and gets in close to me and we begin making out a bit and I pull back and tease her into wanting more. I go to sit down, and tell her to take a seat and she does and we begin making out while she dry humps the fuck out of my crotch. As were making out i get the usual resistance try going for the pussy but I move my hand before she removes it. I get her top off and her tits out. Eventually she says shes gonna go smoke, since her friends been waiting... I say cool I'll join you I could go for some cold are, its the best when your tipsy.

We head outside, its x, her pregnant friend, and pregnant girls friend from new mexico I wanted to fuck. We hang out there for a bit they smoke and I'm just enjoying the sky and the banter. We head back and pregnant girl and her friend split off and drive back to wherever they were. We get upstairs and none of the other girls are there so we go in her room after pissing. From there we get back to the same thing and I still can't go for the pussy so whenever she goes for my dick I just move her hand away. I tell her lets move to the top, her beds a loft so you gotta climb a small ladder. She goes right up and I join her, from there it's better and she tells me shes on her period, I said it's cool i don't care and the resistance is gone. I begin to play with her clit and finger her a bit and she begins sucking my dick and giving me a boob job(tit job? idk wtf you call it).

We remove any remaining clothes and she asks what to do with her tampon, there's a dresser behind us i tell her to just throw it on top of there. She mentions a pizza box, and i say just throw it inside there. She does, i begin to get really into it I'm fingering her and eating her out and i must say, I love the taste of bloody pussy; you guys have to try it. I begin saying dirty shit to her; kudos to hector. She's eating it up most submissively. We start fucking it was very enjoyable, the sounds it was all amazing. Didn't last too long maybe an hour max, the sound of her ass slapping against my abs and the feel of my balls hitting her pussy was a bit too much and i came, I told her about the sound and the feel stuff and that it was incredibly sexy. I said i'll go for round 2 but i was just so exhausted. I just fingered and ate her out a bit more; i then asked what time it was cause i had to catch the last train.

We get our clothes on and she asks me not to tell anyone and i tell her I don't kiss and tell and what happens between 6 eyes stays between two bodies (She has glasses btdubs) She gives me some cookies and i leave.

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Inspiring report, man. I liked the part about eating bloody pussy: my last lay was on her period, and I've gotta say, I don't mind the taste of iron one bit. It feels vampiric.

Women are most afraid of us guys getting weird about shit. As soon as she knows you are down for literally anything with her and totally discrete about it, it's amazing the good times you can have together.

Right on, Raqimus!

-M

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Mischief said:
Women are most afraid of us guys getting weird about shit. As soon as she knows you are down for literally anything with her and totally discrete about it, it's amazing the good times you can have together.

Yes 100% fucking agree Mischief. Also you do get to feel like a bit of a vamp when eating bloody pussy, perfect time for Halloween lol.

Paulie Walnuts

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For some reason I died when you said the "she gave me some cookies" part hahahaha

Space Monkey
space monkey
Oy Oy!

I just loved the whole thing, this was smooth bro. I would appreciate if You gave a bit more details... maybe background, some conversation and stuff like that but nonetheless: brilliant ! :D

And yeah, there is something about bleeding pussy... something animalistic when you look at your dick and it's bloody haha

Peace,

>