LR  That's How It Post 2 Be

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Fellas! Knocked one thing off the bucket list with this one ;)

This is going to be a rather short report as it was pretty simple and sweet!

I was out this past Saturday for a going away celebration and me and all my buddies hit the town to celebrate. We had a solid pre-game and then went out to a few bars. Only thing was that when we got down to the bars we all got split up and it was only me and my buddy Matt.

Anyways, me and Matt hit this popular pub in town, where a lot of college people and locals go. The place is busy but their isn't to much going on from a pick up perspective. After mingling around and having a few drinks, me and Matt take off to a cougar bar down the road.

We get into this cougar bar and instantly both me and Matt are getting older women just eyeing us down. Me and Matt are both young guys, that are tall and muscular so are fundamentals are definitely pretty solid I would say.

So, one girl was eyeing me down and looked backed at me like three times. I just starred at her and smiled. Eventually, we got into conversation. Not sure if she came up to me or I went up to her? Don't matter but I found out this girl is out by herself and she is 42.

Nice!

She is decently looking, defiantly ratchet but IDGAF.

After talking for a few minutes, I can tell she wants it and I consider pulling her to the washroom but I make some soft attempts at pulling and just end up walking away. Ultimately I just wanted to see if I can wheel some other girl.

So, I end up getting a few other girls approaching me and hitting on me. There was one girl that was kind of trying to make out with me but I held back. This girl ended up flashing a bunch of guys in the bar after, which I thought was great haha.

After seeing this girl flashing these guys, I had a group of Spanish looking girls hitting on me but they just seemed to be having fun and teasing. While all of this is happening, I see the 42 year old just eyeing me down, smiling and shaking her head.

Eventually, I just said fuck it because it was close to closing hours and then I went up to her.

Me: Hey, what's going on?
Her: Where did your girls go?
Me: haha what girls?
Her: Those girls you were talking too? Go get em
Me: Haha no, I was just talking to them
Her: Haha no, you want them. Go get em!
Me: haha I was just talking to them before. I'm talking to you now and I want you.
Her: haha oh ya!
Me: yes haha
(Note: This was all very playfully said on her part and mine. Also, Matt took off 10 minutes before this, as his GF came and picked him up and he offered me a ride but I declined, as I decided to grind it out.)

Anyways, the bar shut down right when we were having this conversation and we ended up walking out together. We walked down the street, turned the corner and then she pulled out a joint and offered me to smoke with her. I agreed, smoked the joint with her and then we walked to her place, which was about a 15 minute walk.

As, were walking to her place, she tells me she has a kid that doesn't live her but with her father. Anyways, we get to her place, light up a cigarette and then smash almost instantly after.

We both smash drunk, she sucks my dick for a while and then she wants to me to go down her, which I comply and do. Eventually i get her off and then I start smashing her again doggy and then bust all over her ass ;)

Always wanted to bang an older women. That's one off the bucket list ;)

That's How It Post 2 Be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPxVSCfoYnU

Rdawg

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
RDawg,

Damn sounds you were generating an enormous amount of pre-selection - that's awesome, dude. Well done on crossing an extra thing off your bucket-list. I still find it incredible how you manage to get all these girls to open and chase after you... it seems so foreign to me! Other than rock-solid fundamentals, what are a couple of things that you do to get girls to open you? Keep in mind this question is coming from someone who's not tall or muscular, haha :p

- J

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Me: haha I was just talking to them before. I'm talking to you now and I want you.
Her: haha oh ya!

Hahaha older women are so cool.

That was a bite size lay report to break up my studying for the day. Prec bra

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
jdoc said:
RDawg,

Damn sounds you were generating an enormous amount of pre-selection - that's awesome, dude. Well done on crossing an extra thing off your bucket-list. I still find it incredible how you manage to get all these girls to open and chase after you... it seems so foreign to me! Other than rock-solid fundamentals, what are a couple of things that you do to get girls to open you? Keep in mind this question is coming from someone who's not tall or muscular, haha :p

- J

Jdoc

Ya, to be honest brother, I think it's the look that I go for and the vibe that I give off. I dress and style myself in a very masculine/dominant way which I believe attracts certain types of girls. Now, not everyone can be like me and this is just what works for me. It's funny, there isn't anything 'specific' that I do to get girls to open. It just happens. For example: Usually, when I enter a bar, I'll post up along the bar and then I'll scan the room quickly and I can already point out girls that either want 'it' or want 'me'. Part of that requires a skill for 'reading' girls and identifying signals of interest. From there, I'll usually find girls that are very forward, who will either approach me or I'll approach them. And from there it's game over. When doing night game, you need to play the 'lover' role the best you can and then it's just a matter of meeting the girls that want to fuck and are attracted to you. Hope this helps!

Rdawg

Hahaha older women are so cool.

That was a bite size lay report to break up my studying for the day. Prec bra

hahaha yes they are brother ;)

Rdawg

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I can already point out girls that either want 'it' or want 'me'. Part of that requires a skill for 'reading' girls and identifying signals of interest. From there, I'll usually find girls that are very forward, who will either approach me or I'll approach them.
Awesome, this is something I'll try to hone up on in my night-time seductions. I think I gotta keep in mind that I can't win 'em all, just gotta screen out who are into me, and work my way from there. Thanks for the heads up, Rdawg ;)

- Jeff

>