FR++  Sales manager Hotel Bar

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'd rolled into the Hotel after watching a semipro baseball game. My conference was in the morning and she was sitting at a High Top just feet from the bar, drinking red wine and reading what looked like meeting notes. I ordered my beer and had a sip or two and glanced around to see none of my usual colleagues had arrived yet. I glances over to her as the waiter brought out her dinner. Filipina, slender, mid 40's with hair down to her shoulders and a ready smile.

I opened with a question "What are you eating there?"
She met my gaze and answered "Crab cakes, but they are huge!"
I introduced myself and we traded names and she immediately offered me one of her Crab cakes. I demurred, but asked if I could sit at the table with her. She invited me to sit down.

We talked about the reasons we were there. Myself for a conference, while she was training Sales team members for the product she represented. We discovered we lived about 2 hours apart. She was a divorcee with kids abput the same age as mine. I commented on her product line and she launched into a whole spiel about the benefits of their technology and the company. We shared commonalities about kids and careers and family and we shared some insights about life and even our religious views. Now I knew that the Filipino culture is deeply rooted in the Catholic religion. When she pressed me about my religious background I mentioned that my grandparents were Catholic, but I felt that influences from multiple religions were my moral compass. i was worried that the conversation was headed for the rocks and that she was about to try to prosthletize me. We each refilled our drinks twice during this conversation.

About then one of my industry colleagues came up to the table and joined the conversation. After we caught up on what each other was up to , he engaged my target. He had invested in the technology but from another company and began to debate the merits of his provider and her company. Their discussion became almost heated about the relative merits of each one, and I saw the rocks off my bow once again. They both realized they were too far apart to convince the other and steered the conversation back to non work topics.

At that point, she showed us a video of her being interviewed live on CNN, and also talked about her previous career in television. (Qualifying herself). At that point my friend then built me up as a poet (Social Proofed the hell out of me), and bid me farewell. But not before he picked up our drink tabs.

At this point she still had a crabcake left and she made the waiter bring me a plate and insisted I eat it. I complied and remarked it was good even if it was this far inland (I live near the coast). At that point We both decided we had an early day in the morning and headed for the elevator together. I asked her for her cell # before we got to the elevator, out of earshot of the others. We rode up together and I bid her good night.

Precisely 3 minutes later she texted me "I'm having a hard time with my room key."
I replied back "do you require my assistance?"
"room XXX"

I was there in a flash. It really was being difficult and we even had to have a hotel staff member swipe the electronic key. Ahoy Rocks ahead!
Finally she invited me into her room and said "you need to tell me one of your poems"

I set her on the bed and recited, from memory a 5 minute rhyming tale of good triumphing over evil, maintaining laser eye contact. When I finished the tale, I went in for the kiss. She met it hungrily and soon her shirt was off and I was kissing and sucking her petite perky nipples. She stopped me after I unbuttoned her jeans with the news that she was on her period.

At that point I continued with our heavy petting as she began to talk about her early morning and eventually she dry humped herself to satisfaction. We talked about how we were both there for another night each, and I left with plans to re initiate the next night when our respective events were finished. I'd never met a woman in a hotel bar and taken her to her room the same night, and I reveled in that accomplishment.

Post meet:

As it goes we were never able to reconnect the next night as she stayed out all night with her colleagues and I did our event's evening tour of the town. She did call me when I was back in my hometown, 2 hours away. She asked me if I was interested in meeting to talk more about her company and product. I flat out told her I was more interested in a personal meeting not a business one and she was a little disappointed in her tone.

We texted off and on for a couple of weeks, and I offered that I would be near her for the three day weekend. She hadn't heard of the town and never offered to meet.

HellAtlantic

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: FR++ Sales manager Hotel Bar

When she asked you if you wanted to talk more about her company and product you dropped the ball. She was trying to tell you to come over and bang. She acted disappointed because you destroyed the lie and ruined plausible deniability for her.

Sophisticated Gent

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: FR++ Sales manager Hotel Bar

Nice! I think the issue now is she may think you want a girlfriend or she is in a relationship. You probably won't get another chance. Revel in the moment and move one.

BDSC

>