LR  slower game

Byron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This happened about three days ago. I had recently read some of Alek's articles, and my style at the time was very direct and chill, oddly enough.

We were on the bus to a mall, and touring around when I isolate a girl I had been slowly teasing for days (although I had failed to escalate discreetly and had been rejected at the bar the night before). So on the bus we begin to talk about hook-ups. It went something like this. (initially we were talking about some creep who had been texting her randomly all summer.

Byron: Ugh that guy is so desperate...what the fuck
Her: yeah I know, he sent me information about his cats and how he's a virgin and shit, he's never gonna get laid
Byron: You never know, some people are into some pretty weird shit
Her: I guess...
Byron: But sometimes weird shit can be fun. What's the kinkiest thing you've ever tried?
*She leans in and whispers*
Her: I have always wondered about being tied up...

I smirk and lean forward, put arm around her, then the conversation drifts elsewhere until!

Byron: Have you been up on the campus roofs yet?
Her: No, why?
Byron: I love sitting on a roof, in my country we used to sit on our roofs all the time and relax and watch stars, drink, smoke, whatever.
Her: That sounds really interesting, we also sat on roofs and hungout.
Byron: There was this one roof I remember, it had a garden on top and it was gorgeous. You could see the ocean, it was really peaceful. We did all sorts of stuff up there...

At this point she smirks

Byron: What are you smirking at!
Her: Nothing! Nothing!
Byron: No, it has something to do with roofs. What is it?
Her: I like the sound of your roof...
Byron: Yeah we did some fun stuff up there. I mean even...(at this point I smirk and raise my eyebrows)
Her: Haha I too have done this!
Byron: Yeah so we should really see if this campus has nice roofs

Later that night, after I had to call my girlfriend (open long distance relationship), she saw and quizzed me on it. I was 100% honest, and she said she understood, that she had done something similar, blah blah etc.

She also told me to go back to her room with her.

I, being the asshole that I am, blatantly was like "No, I'm tired, I'm going to sleep," and just walked away. I thought I had given up the lay, but I was pretty outcome independent, in that I was too tired to care (had had maybe 12 hours sleep in three days at that point).

The next day, we were hanging out in her room and she just grabbed me and started making out, after her escalating with me physically. I felt like she was the one reading this site lol. I teased her a bit by coming close to kissing her at the end and then leaving again (shitty logistics at the time, there was literally nowhere to go).
Later that night, she grabbed my hand and pulled me to her room.
Game over.

I have several more reports, (one FU and just one FR) from the past two nights respectively (I think this one was from three nights ago), and am not sure when I will post those.
So far, college is difficult, exciting, tiring, and demanding as hell when you want to socialize with the top people and coolest upperclassmen. Classes hasn't even begun yet ;)

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: LR-slower game

Sounds like you're doing something right, if you had her escalating on you - that's awesome.

Byron: What are you smirking at!
Her: Nothing! Nothing!
Byron: No, it has something to do with roofs. What is it?
Her: I like the sound of your roof...
Well played ;)

- J

>