Tournament  FRC: The Snatch Tournament: September

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Welcome to the September edition of the Snatch Tournament.

I will be hosting this months snatch tourney while jake sits this one out. Sorry I'm starting late, been a bit under the weather.
The goal of this competition is to talk to, make out with, take out on dates, and most importantly, lay the most girls in a one month period.

Here's the point system:

Approach: 1 point, however if you approach two girls, it's two. Three girls, three, etc.
Getting a number: 3 points.
Date: 5 points. Insta-date or otherwise.
Kiss: 10 points.
Foreplay without oral: 15 points.
Oral: 25 points
Sex: 50 points.

So if you approach 5 girls and two of them give you a number, that's 3+6=9 total. 3(1 point) approaches, 2(3 point) number closes.

If you approach ten girls and get laid by one of them, that's 9+50=59. 9(1 point) approaches, 1(50 point) lay.

You only get the points for what you got. So if you approached a girl, took her on a date, kissed her, got to foreplay but nothing else, you get 15 points. The points don't stack.Don't be lazy and remember to subtract.

Anything LR- or LR, LR+, whatever, must have a field report to go with it. You can write up field reports for the levels below that, but it's not necessary (but encouraged).

Also, just link the FR/LR's in here - easier to scroll through and figure out point values.

Update your points as frequently as you can. Just post a general synopsis of what you did (what approaches, lays, kisses) and provide a point calculation and links to FR/LR's as necessary.

That's about it, other than that, good luck men!

Jake.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10943 This is what the competition looked like last month.
That being said I am entering this month. You've got until September 7th to let me know if you're in or not. You can Start September 1st .

Byron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm in, with seven approaches, one number, and one foreplay without oral or makeout (groping, not sure what that counts for, before LMR from tonight, hopefully FR impending), so far, so 10-25 points?

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm down for anudda round.

I planned on participating, so I am counting a date and a couple approaches from September 1st if that's cools.

2 (approached a set of 2) + 5 (date) = 7 Pointantos.

JakethaSnake

Space Monkey
space monkey
2 approaches, 1 number + date, 1 kiss, she bailed when she was following me home smh. 20 pts

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Everything from Sept 1st and beyond counts.

Approaches: 32 = 32pts
Numbers: 8 = 24pts
Dates:1 = 5pts
Lay:1 = 50 pts

Currently sitting at 111pts.

Last day to register is tomorrow. For LR's and such remember to get report up before the end of the month!

Dallas

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm in for the month. Sitting at 15 points for a failed escalation, I'll write a FR for it tomorrow

Byron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
lay last night, not sure if I will be able to put up a report any time soon (really fucking busy). it was from the foreplay last time, so I'm at 60 points.

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Registration is over.

We have Byron, Demainor, Radeng, Bigdaddysc, J Wick, Jakethasnake, Catnip, Dallas, and myself competing. Good luck guys. :)

thedude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Waittt,

Throw me in pleaseee. I've got a lay already a couple days ago :D

JakethaSnake

Space Monkey
space monkey
Approaches 5: 5 pts
Numbers 7, 4 from Tinder, 21 pts
Dates 4, 3 from Tinder, 20pts
Kisses 2, 10pts
Lay 1, 50 pts

Total as of 09/08 is 106pts

Byron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11493
My lay report, plus foreplay last night before I decided the girl was way too thirsty and my friends thought I could do better, so another 15 points. 75 now, and then a FU but four approaches at a party, so 79. Does FB count as a number, I get a lot of those and that's what we use to organize parties and plan shit..idk? Cause if so then four more fb friend requests of which I got invited to two parties (I'm trying to explain that having a fb can be useful).

Sophisticated Gent

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
15 approaches - 15 points
2 numbers - 6 points

21 points plus 2 from previous report 23 points total.

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
CollegeSenior said:
Waittt,

Throw me in pleaseee. I've got a lay already a couple days ago :D

No CS :( , you can track your stuff in the thread but it shall not be counted, sorry bruh. Gratz on the lay tho :D

Approaches: 7+6+8+7+14+5+4 = 55
Numbers: 2+2+2+3+2+2+1= 42

=97 pts adding that to my previous gives me 208pts.

This only makes me realize that while I'm grabbing numbers and approaching, I'm not getting dates. Majority has been either flakes or things still in the pipeline or non responses. Gonna work on getting more compliance, and pre opening. Gonna see if that improves response rate or even changing up my openers or something. Just gonna throw shit at the fan.

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Approaches: 10+1+4+6+2+4+2 = 29
Numbers: 3+2+1+1=7x3 =21

=50pts,

50+ 208= 258

I realize now that my texting is what has been preventing me from getting dates. I had gotten lazy and thought i could just text the same things for efficiency. Just texting to meet up after the ice breaker. It has resulted in many flakes and no responses, I got maybe 1 date that I could of laid that i fucked up. I got two lays but they were a bit different and every other number in my phone is useless. Gonna go back to what i was doing before when i was getting dates.

>