LR  HB9 Model and Salesmanship

charming

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Approach
I direct approached an HB9 while she was working in a women's shoe store. She was very slender and tall with wavy brunette hair. The store was completely empty (it was late morning on a weekday), except for her and another co-worker. I slowly walked over to her and said "They made a good decision hiring you, you got my attention." She smiled and said "I agree, they did make the right choice." I continued "You guys seem bored, how do you stand the emptiness?" She said it wasn't too bad, and it was just a slow time of day. I asked if she enjoyed working there. She said she did because of the commission, and she's obviously good at her job and gave a mischievous smile. We chatted more like this for a few minutes. Her co-worker was close by so I asked if they've become BFF because of the lack of customers. She said they had. I then turned back to the HB9 and asked he if she was also a student. She said yes, and I asked what she was studying. She said she went to the local community college and was studying fashion. I asked if she lived close and she said yes, she lived in the next city over. I casually told her I had to go and finish my shopping but asked if she wanted to exchange numbers. She paused for a moment, then said sure. I handed her my phone and told her I'd text her my name to make it easy on her. I asked her if she could figure out the nationality of my last name before I left and she seemed happy as I left.

Follow up and texting
I sent her the following text an hour or so later. "Your mall seduction skills are pretty on point. You totally played it cool, well done! ;)" She responded a couple hours later. "Haha, thanks!" The next day I texted her "Hey HB9! Wanna grab some food? I could do Sunday for lunch or Monday night for dinner." She texted me a few hours later Monday night would work. I texted "How's 7pm at TheSubShack sound?" She responded "I don't get off work till late, could you do 8? I responded. "I guess I could stave off starvation till then." She responded "Eat a brownie!" (this was in reference to mentioning I'm a legit baker during our initial interaction in the store, I'd told her I'd recently made brownies). I responded. "I'll figure something out, see you then. :)"

She texted me at 7:55 to say she was running late. I texted back "Just started eating an apple." She responded. "What happened to the brownies?" I responded. "They didn't last long. ;)" I've learned girls are notorious for being late and/or flaking. I plan for this by always meeting them somewhere within walking distance to my apartment, and then I walk there to meet them. Worse case senario, I lost 10 minutes walking there and back! Hard lessons learned through many failures and frustrations. At 8:30 she text's me she's sorry but she's just leaving. I text her "The weather is gorgeous, I'll just be sitting outside." I'm actually still at my apt, and decide to go check the mail. I miss her call at 8:45. I call her back and she say's she's there, I tell her I'll be there in a few minutes. I wait 5 minutes and then walk over to the place. Girls also seem to prefer you wait on them and will often show up 5-10 minutes after the agreed upon meet up time. I don't like that game, so I try to get creative and show up after them. I walked up and she look anxious and unsure I was going to show. She greeted me excitedly. I could tell guys don't normally keep her waiting, I liked how mysterious it made me seem.

Moving fast
We chatted for about 30 minutes while we ate, I'd ask her a question, she'd return the question to me and then I'd ask her a follow-up question. I'd internalized 8 questions you must ask her. and used it as reference during our conversation. Toward the middle of the chat, I'd asked some of her favorite desserts. She mentioned a few and I asked if she liked banana bread. She'd said yes. I asked if she liked ice-cream. She said yes. She seemed to be really comfortable so toward the end of the conversation I presented her with two options. We could go back to my apartment and have some banana bread or go down the street to a really good ice cream place, which would she prefer. She said she liked banana bread but liked ice-cream more, and would like to get some ice cream. I told her I'd walked over so she'd have to drive. (really like the setup of not having a car and limiting options for them) This girl had a badass car. It was a brand new matte-black dodge charger. Her dad owns a car dealership. I asked if she often seduced men into buying cars. She smiled and said "Well, I'm a pretty good salesperson, you know." We drove to the ice-cream shop and I told her the ice cream was on me. We sampled and shared. We sat down and talked about favorite movies and music for a while, then once I could tell she was really comfortable I asked if she wanted to go back to my apt so I could show her some design work I'd been doing. She did and we left.

Kino, Escalation, and FAIL
I'd just read How to get a girl in bed, and was trying to learn from it. I told her about my no shoes rule when we walked in and she complied. I gave her a quick tour of the apartment to make her feel comfortable. I intentionally left my computer next to my bed (macbook air) so I grabbed it and had her sit next to me on my bed. I showed her what I'd been working on, started a spotify playlist, and then set it down after about 10 minutes. I gave her my irresistible eyes, pulled her chin up with my fingers and kissed her. She seemed to like that so I continued for a minute. She said she's slow to warm up on the first date. I start playing with her hair and complimenting it. She says she likes it. I start kissing her face and giving her butterfly kisses. I go for what is usually an irresistible move, gently licking and nibbling on her ear lobe than slow breathing in her ear. She has no response, like it didn't even faze her. I'm boggled, and go back to the face kissing. I try again with the other ear and gentle tickling of her side. No dice. I go back to the face kissing. I try to kiss down her exposed chest and LMR. She won't let me kiss her nipples. I kiss back up to her face and try to incidental rub her crotch and LMR. I ask her to show me her tattoo's. She has to pull her shirt down to show me the one on her shoulder, and then has to unzip her skirt to show me the one on her side. I think this is the perfect tactic. Compliment the tattoo's then resume the face kissing. I work my way down to her side and kiss her stomach and sides. I move down and LMR. I go back to the face and work my way down to the chest and LMR. I look at her mischievously and she say's "No." I return to kiss her face, and start grabbing her butt (let me say this might be one of the most perfect butt's i've ever caressed, that thing was flawless). She wearing a skirt and a g-string. I put my hand into her skirt and grab her butt checks under the g-string. She's liking it, but every time I go for the rear stimulation LMR. She's wearing me out by this point, but I persist - back to the face kissing. This continues for at least 30 minutes. I tried every trick I could think of, she didn't get up and leave, but would remove my hands or hold me fast no matter my approach. I was stumped and it was like 1am, she finally mentions she should probably get going. I asked if she wanted to go for a walk, and she said yes. We walked around and I made another attempt in a secluded spot but again LMR. She kept saying she felt really comfortable around me, but the unbreakable LMR was confusing me. We walked back I kissed her passionately against her car and she left.

Wrap up
I texted her the next day, "Had fun last night." She responded "Me too! :) I've never been licked or nibbled on as much in my life." I said "You loved it! ;)" She texted me a few hours later. "Perplexed." Then hours after that. "Lol!" I didn't respond till a few days later because I was out of town for the week. I think in retrospect she was wanting to see me again the next day and I was dense. We texted back in forth a few times but I think the clock had run out on her attraction. I never heard from her again.

MonsieurLabrie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: FR++: HB9 Model and Salesmanship

charming said:
She's liking it, but every time I go for the rear stimulation LMR. She's wearing me out by this point, but I persist - back to the face kissing. This continues for at least 30 minutes. I tried every trick I could think of, she didn't get up and leave, but would remove my hands or hold me fast no matter my approach. I was stumped and it was like 1am, she finally mentions she should probably get going. I asked if she wanted to go for a walk, and she said yes. We walked around and I made another attempt in a secluded spot but again LMR. She kept saying she felt really comfortable around me, but the unbreakable LMR was confusing me. We walked back I kissed her passionately against her car and she left.

1am? 30 minutes? You need to work on your patience man. You don't let a girl like that get away from the bed!

With one girl, I kept this game going for more than 2 hours until she couldn't take it anymore, straddled me and rode my dick hard. It was like 3 or 4 am. She had pulled my hand away at least 10 times and was telling me I was mean for doing this to her. Its not over until you give up or she gets up from the bed and leaves. There's no such thing as a an unfair move in this power struggle. You do what you gotta do, put her hand on your hard dick, dry hump, until she breaks. I see it like this: if she says stop, I will stop for a short while and try again later. If she gets up, I will pull her back gently, unless she fights me. There's never been a girl on my bed that I haven't fucked. I've never been called a rapist and they all loved me for it. Girls know they can leave at any time if they want to. I was never pressuring them with force. I was just seducing them.

charming said:
I texted her the next day, "Had fun last night." She responded "Me too! :) I've never been licked or nibbled on as much in my life." I said "You loved it! ;)" She texted me a few hours later. "Perplexed." Then hours after that. "Lol!" I didn't respond till a few days later because I was out of town for the week. I think in retrospect she was wanting to see me again the next day and I was dense. We texted back in forth a few times but I think the clock had run out on her attraction. I never heard from her again.

Too bad. We have to persist real hard sexually on super hot girls because they're usually bored of lazy hot guys who never make much of an effort to get them, preferring extremely easy lays with 6s and 7s. If you balance a strong physical attraction with a cool manly behavior, you offer them the chance to experience how their beauty should be treated in bed. They're starved for good sex and guys like us need to provide.

Wish you well
and Godspeed
M.

charming

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Thanks for the feedback M! In retrospect I made some major mistakes with sexual framing and sexual tension. I think she wanted me, but I did a poor job of managing her expectations. Thanks for relating some of your successes in persistence. :)

Tyme2k

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

She won't let me kiss her nipples

I read somewhere don't kiss the nipples until you have penetrated. Kiss everywhere but NOT the nipples. It makes her crave it like you wouldn't believe. I think they wonder why you haven't tried yet and then when you do the feeling is amplified! Also there are great kino spots you wouldn't expect, any inner joint has a higher amount of nerves like neck, inner elbow, inner knee, inner thigh. Try to create a semi random circle slowly escalting to more and more points at once, I have an image in my head of a slowly escalating wave. Each peak is a bit higher than the last and it climaxes into pentration and you can simultaneously stimulate the areola at the same time.. Explosive orgasms in result. Obviously combinging clit stimulation and pentration..

So yeah save the nipples for the very last, it's almost how Chase describes dancing with a girl or making out in a club.. You give them that release and they don't really need any more, there isn't any more tension and her LMR gets stronger as you feel broke down from failure.

charming

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

LR UPDATE
It's been about 3 weeks since I last heard from this girl. She texts me yesterday "Hey boyyyy." I text her back "Enjoying the beautiful weather. :)" She then proceeds to text me in bursts (3 texts at a time). Based on her texts I realize she's gotta be drunk texting but I'll have some fun with it. We text back and forth off and on for about an hour. She's celebrating st pattys with a friend and they're toasted. I ask her if she's wearing green, then tell her to send a pic. She says "I can't see straight." I respond "Sit down then take the picture." She sends me two. She texts "I wanna make out." I ignore and text "Wanna come over later." She says "Yes." She was very close to where I live, so I texted my address and told her to walk over. She said she's bringing her friend (another HB9 based on the pictures). I asked if her friend likes to have fun and she said yes. I then asked if her friend likes bananas and she said "Yes." I tell her to meet at my place in an hour, she say's "Ok." She texts an hour and a half later that they can't walk that far and sends me the address to pick them up (some ice cream shop) I arrive and they're both tipsy but not toasted anymore. They're both really happy to see me, and we drive back to my place. Turns out the friend is also her roommate, I give them each a pear cider. We sit and I ask them to dance for me after I put on some music. They comply. They tell me they're wearing matching underwear, I ask to see and they comply. I ask if they're still in a wild and adventurous mood and they say yes. I tell them they should ditch the dresses and get more comfortable. The friend says "In your dreams" I tease "How'd you know." My girl then says her friend's got a boyfriend, or at least they've been dating for six months. The friend offers to text the guy to pick her up. She is really playful and fun, and is encouraging her friend towards me. We're laying text to each other on the sofa, the friend adjacent on the love seat. I start kissing her and she says her friend doesn't like to watch. I ask the friend who seems happy to watch. I tease that I'll only be able to restrain myself for so long. The friend texts her guy to hurry up. I tell my girl we should sneak away as the friend starts dozing on the couch, she agrees.

Escalation and Success
I take her to my room and we make out. She's wearing a skirt, so I tear off her underwear and throw them behind my dresser. She puts up LMR, and won't budge till I return her underwear. I barter. I tell her I don't know where hers went, but I'll give here a clean pair of mine if she takes off her dress and top. She agree's. I exchange a pair of my green underwear for her dress and bra. I go to kiss her nipples and she's wearing pasties, lol. I tell her to take them off and she complies. Her friend then comes over to the door and asks to come in and she says ok. Her guy's on the phone asking for directions, i comply. Her friend then sits by the bed near my feet. My girl's naked except for my underwear. She pulls the comforter over herself and I play with her nipples under the cover, while teasing the friend about wanting to watch. She say's we've got to wait till the friend is taken care of. The guy shows up about 15 minutes later. She tells her friend she's gonna stay and she'll see her tomorrow. Friend leaves. She then says "Here's the thing. I'm on my period." I tease her "That's hot, so it's going to be extra messy. Sexy." She says she doesn't like that idea. I tell her hold on and grab a towel from the bathroom and lay it on the bed, then have her lay over it. She say's she's not sure. We start making out, she starts taking my clothes off, but then says "we're not having sex." I tell her "ok." and keep kissing her. I go to take off the underwear I gave her. LMR. I go back to kissing and move my way down. LMR. I kiss back up and all over her body and lick her nipples, then sneakily strip off the underwear and toss them aside. I finger her for a while then give her oral. I try to penetrate and LMR, she's not aligning her body intentionally avoiding me. I go back to kissing her all over while gently thrusting her thigh to gain alignment, no dice. She's really slender and it's a small target. She keeps nudging me away with her thighs. She reiterates, "we're not having sex." I lay next to her and put on a movie for about 20 minutes - turn it off, then start kissing down her body and give her my best Bill Clinton voice "I did not have sexual relations with that man." She laughs and calls me crazy. I tease her with "Pleasure is so horrible, affection is awful, how do you bear the torture." I lay next to her and place her hand on my penis and have her play with it for a while. Every time I try to penetrate she gives LMR, she says I'm only getting her hand. I lie next to her and take the comforter completely off the bed. She says she likes being naked. We lay small talking for a few minutes. I then decide to try and kiss her into submission. I lay her spread eagle on my bed and begin kissing her from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet, nippling here and there as I go. I tease her vulva and clit as I reach it and keep going up and down her legs with kisses. I have her turn over and repeat the same on her backside. I then start grinding my penis against her while she lays on her back and am able to stimulate her vagina from behind. I'm eventually able to get the angle right and finally slip in. She moans and tells me to get a condom, I comply. I quickly slip it on and get back in. We go at it in that position for a while. We spoon for a while afterward, and put the movie back on.

Conclusion
This is my first ever recovery from a failed seduction. I guess when you're a sexy man who doesn't play games, patience sometimes pays off. Don't underestimate those drunk texts fellows, they might just get you laid. :)

MonsieurLabrie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

charming said:
LR UPDATE

Conclusion
This is my first ever recovery from a failed seduction. I guess when you're a sexy man who doesn't play games, patience sometimes pays off. Don't underestimate those drunk texts fellows, they might just get you laid. :)

Exactly. You can never go wrong when you go for sexy.

Letting her play with the D never fails.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Good stuff here, charming!

Getting a second chance with a girl is all about getting as far as you possibly can on the attempts before it... your chances of her wanting to see you again are MUCH higher if she at least made it back to your place (and your bedroom).

It's obvious you've been paying close attention to the advice given on this website as well. I'm glad it's paying off for you. ;)

Cheers,

Franco

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

charming said:
I take her to my room and we make out. She's wearing a skirt, so I tear off her underwear and throw them behind my dresser. She puts up LMR, and won't budge
Conclusion

I think you worked the logistics well - was thinking maybe could have pushed to get her to yours earlier while still on the buzz? - nice try with the friend although you led them both expertly! Good job!

clever swapping her underwear and baffling her logic with the bullshit "I dont know where it is - here have this instead" - I'll use that!

So since you gave her oral I'm assuming the period was a PURE LIE!? lol the number of times a girl has said she's on her period for it to turn out to be less than a drop of blood that isn't even noticed till after!

Cool persisting with LMR and removing while distracting with nipples...

Haha the girl I'm seeing atm did the "non aligning" thing so much! I pretty much just grabbed her and held her in place in the end - LMR then backed off a bit and kept going

Awesome idea to freeze out after such a strong LMR/indicator of disinterest while and start the film - I think I will try this in future - basically just initiate as soon as on bed with excuse of film (but not actually putting it on) - that way you've already made some progress and can basically use it as a freeze out. - good you didn't do it on the first "NO" aswell...

""Pleasure is so horrible, affection is awful, how do you bear the torture." - interesting line - I think its a good way to reframe and deal with the logical side of things

A** MOVE from behind - its an advanced form of the fingering from behind in the jeans! - I've used this before and I think its a great way to add variety to persistence - trying the same thing more than a few times makes it seem forced and desperate - but another position and it feels all new and exciting (even just switching sides while making out can work) - I had the behind move work the other day in the kitchen with her standing up! Felt amazing -which she confirmed later cursing she hadn't let me carry on! (should be putting up LR soon).

Sounds like you didn't do much sex with her though? Also while it is of course optimal to have her cum on her first time, I find with many girls that aren't sexually liberated its not normal for them to cum on the first time - some of these girls have to be taught how to have sex again I think if they haven't for a while.

Did you try to start it again?

Great work overall, really impressive pulling her from shop like that, I need to get on the day game out in the real world more! At the moment just relying on parties/lectures (which in an academic environment isn't great - Fashion school is like a damm goldmine it seems, I've seen it many times)

charming

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

girlsfollow said:
I think you worked the logistics well - was thinking maybe could have pushed to get her to yours earlier while still on the buzz?

I totally agree that would have been more ideal, problem was when she first started texting me I was literally an hour from my apt.

girlsfollow said:
So since you gave her oral I'm assuming the period was a PURE LIE!? lol the number of times a girl has said she's on her period for it to turn out to be less than a drop of blood that isn't even noticed till after!

This still remains a mystery. I've done it with other girls on their periods and there's usually a mess on the sheets and on my hands. I commented to her while we spooned that it was strange I had no blood on my hands. I told her I don't like to be deceived. She definitely went to the restroom before we started and said she took out a tampon. I'm also skeptical though.

girlsfollow said:
Haha the girl I'm seeing atm did the "non aligning" thing so much! I pretty much just grabbed her and held her in place in the end - LMR then backed off a bit and kept going

Dude, it was the strangest thing. I've always been able to 'self-align' since gaining more experience. It was a move I'm positive she'd had to have practiced before. I was just that determined to figure out how to out-wit her. I thought up the turn her over thing in the moment knowing it's generally harder to align from behind. "If at first you don't succeed try try again!"

How were you finally able to get it in? I need more detail!

girlsfollow said:
""Pleasure is so horrible, affection is awful, how do you bear the torture." - interesting line - I think its a good way to reframe and deal with the logical side of things

I try to be witty! ;)

girlsfollow said:
Sounds like you didn't do much sex with her though? Also while it is of course optimal to have her cum on her first time, I find with many girls that aren't sexually liberated its not normal for them to cum on the first time - some of these girls have to be taught how to have sex again I think if they haven't for a while.

You're right, I only managed like 5 minutes of strokes from the rear entry before orgasm. The 3 hours of foreplay had me crazy excited and over-stimulated. Normally I'd take a 10 minute break and resume but I was so depleted of energy during the seduction I dozed off after spooning.

I've started to realize some girls have 'innie' clit's and some have 'outtie' ones. Have you discovered this as well? The girls with 'outties' are uber sensitive in the whole area and orgasm over and over, while the 'innies' want like superhuman stimulation to cum. This girl had an 'innie' and even mentioned it felt really really good but she probably wouldn't cum because she normally doesn't. Your girl 'innie' or 'outtie'? Also any technique suggestions would be appreciated.

girlsfollow said:
Did you try to start it again?

So this girl might be the queen of evasion and could possibly teach seminars on LMR. I woke up twice in the early morning 'straight as an arrow' and she shut me down both times. After the second time, I asked her if she'd ever been thrown out in the middle of the night. She said no, and I asked if she felt up to walking home. She sat up and called her roommate who told her she couldn't come pick her up, but also asked if she was in trouble or okay. She said she was okay just ready to leave. The roommate said she didn't have a car, but asked again if she was ok and she said she was fine and hung up. I followed up, so I guess your walking home. She said no, but offered I could drive her home if wanted her to leave. I told her I didn't want to leave my bed at the moment, but she was welcome to sleep on the couch. She started to find her clothes and put them on. I inquired as to why she was in a bad mood and she said she was just really tired and kinda hung-over. I sweetly asked her to come over, and motioned for her to come back to bed. I asked if she'd be in a better mood in the morning and she said yes. I spooned with her for 5 minutes then got out of bed and dressed. She asked where I was going and I told her to sleep on the couch. I didn't want to reward her for being inconsiderate, but also wasn't going to make her leave in the middle of the night. She was woken up around 10:30am by her roommates phone call asking if she was still ok and if she still needed a ride. She said she was fine but still might need a ride. I stayed on the couch till she came to find me. I asked if she was in a better mood. She said yes. I inquired again as to her mood in the early morning and she told me having sex was a big deal to her and she didn't usually have sex this quickly. I told her how the stigmas about sex are all placed on her by other women and not how guys view it. She agreed. I told her everyone has different moods and everyone has different seasons where they want different things. It was ok to be conservative sometimes and crazy and fun other times. I asked if she was hungry, she said yes. I asked her when she needed to be back home and she said she had yoga at noon. I told her I'd get her back before then. This seemed to releve her and she texted her friend 'never mind, he's going to give me a ride back.' I made her breakfast while she showered. After we ate I tried to seduce her again, but she again resisted. She gave the excuse of not having time before we needed to leave, and persistance made no impact.

This girl seems impossible for me to read. I never expected to hear back from her again, and then this. My gut says she just wanted a one night stand due to the drunk texting initation, but who knows with this one. I texted her a few hours later 'had a great night, hope you're not too tired today. ;)' which she responded to within 5 minutes, so who knows. I'll keep you guys posted.

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

wow thats some pretty hard hitting stuff with the kicking her out in the middle of the night! lol! I can see if you are really careful how you word it it could work (it did sound a little obvious you were punishing her here and that is not ideal but I dont have the whole convo so I dont know) - but I think what you did in the end was probably quite good - interesting one this! Is leaving her to go to couch a punishment (freeze out) or a running away and giving up your bed (along with if she is clever and wants power - framing it as a childish thing to do- to get power)....that is the question..

I'll get back to you on everything else in a bit

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

girlsfollow said:

This still remains a mystery. I've done it with other girls on their periods and there's usually a mess on the sheets and on my hands. I commented to her while we spooned that it was strange I had no blood on my hands. I told her I don't like to be deceived. She definitely went to the restroom before we started and said she took out a tampon. I'm also skeptical though.
I'm guessing its just girls being super sensitive about bleeding out of their genitals - they think its SUPER disgusting so even if its a drop of blood two days ago they are ikcyed out by it..

girlsfollow said:

Dude, it was the strangest thing. I've always been able to 'self-align' since gaining more experience. It was a move I'm positive she'd had to have practiced before. I was just that determined to figure out how to out-wit her. I thought up the turn her over thing in the moment knowing it's generally harder to align from behind. "If at first you don't succeed try try again!"

How were you finally able to get it in? I need more detail!
I just kept on fingering her - I am pretty good at using hands and I think I even made her squirt with my hands before I could get in! I'm sceptical of whether this is always a good idea though since sometimes having an O can remove their need for sex and they then close down (occasionally feeling bad and wanting to give you head afterwards - which can be a good reinitiation to sex).

I've started to realize some girls have 'innie' clit's and some have 'outtie' ones. Have you discovered this as well? The girls with 'outties' are uber sensitive in the whole area and orgasm over and over, while the 'innies' want like superhuman stimulation to cum. This girl had an 'innie' and even mentioned it felt really really good but she probably wouldn't cum because she normally doesn't. Your girl 'innie' or 'outtie'? Also any technique suggestions would be appreciated.

Some girls are just not very sexual - you can usually tell how sexual they are based on how sexy they act I think (not how hot they are). With these girls I think you need to just take the pressure off yourself or you'll blame yourself - just take it easy and make sure you get some clit stimulation which penetrating - also I think lots of passion (read: hair pull etc) can help - also getting them close with your hands first - they need to be very wet and ready. - but I would still get in asap and then resume with hand

again I'm surprised by your hardcore approach to the sex resistance - do you think this was a good idea?

cool with the reframe - sex isn't a big deal - girls just say that etc

Landlord

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: STICKIED - LR: HB9 Model and Salesmanship

Charming! You're awesome man!

She sounds like a head case and more work than is worth the bother...but the point is you opened extremely well, you got the number like a boss, and you made it happen.

I wasn't there, but based on some of my experiences I wonder what would have happened the first time if you upped the ante a bit, got more dominant with her so she felt like "he made me do it." I don't suggest anything inappropriate or violent, I just mean upping the domination. She might have some guilt complexes about giving it up...especially so quickly.

I learned a lot from this LR, thanks bro.

charming

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: STICKIED - LR: HB9 Model and Salesmanship

Landlord said:
Charming! You're awesome man!

She sounds like a head case and more work than is worth the bother...but the point is you opened extremely well, you got the number like a boss, and you made it happen.

I wasn't there, but based on some of my experiences I wonder what would have happened the first time if you upped the ante a bit, got more dominant with her so she felt like "he made me do it." I don't suggest anything inappropriate or violent, I just mean upping the domination. She might have some guilt complexes about giving it up...especially so quickly.

I learned a lot from this LR, thanks bro.

Thanks Landlord! Hope all is well in your world lately my friend. Definitely learned a lot through this experience.

@girlsfollow Appreciate your feedback!

Mr. oblivious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
charming said:
I finger her for a while then give her oral.

I thought she was on her period ( no judgement) or was she faking to being on her period

Lovely report you where very resilient iv learn a lot from this report if i was in the same situation before reading this i would have probably given up (but now thinking about it if a girl is lying naked on your bed and still stays after you continually try penetrate them they probably are keen)

Anyways nice report

>