LR  From Aloof to Thirsty

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I met Jerileigh on a Friday night earlier this month via some mutual friends at a cookout/bonfire. Had some really sexy banter after her telling me she's secretly a mermaid to which I told her I'm secretly a mermaid hunter. I was calling her "Chicken of the Sea" throughout the night, which she thought was hilarious. Also was calling her Jerileigh Lewis haha. She was not drinking either, and said that she doesn't drink, but later tells me via text that she DOES DRINK a little bit here and there.

Tried to pull her multiple times, but couldn't get past a few different points of resistance (having to stay at a friends house, etcetera). She gave me her number instead.

Me (Sat 11:57 AM): Hey Jerileigh, it's J.J. This is my number. So how far are you from [town]?
Her (Sat 1:16 PM): 25 minutes east
Me (Sat 2:02 PM): I'm about 10 mins south. Since you don't drink we can just grab coffee or a bite to eat. Sound good?
Her (Sat 2:03 PM): I've been drinking a little bit lately! It helps with dating lol
Me (Sat 2:08 PM): Ahaha true story. Well we can do drinks then if you wanna. Any particular evenings work best?
Her (Sat 2:23 PM): Send a pic
Me (Sat 2:43 PM): You already forget what I look like? Haha
Her (Sat 2:48 PM): No! Haha pretty please :)
Me (Sat 2:58 PM): You're just trying to get nudes, aren't you?
Her (Sat 3:01 PM): Lol! Nope I like to keep it classy with no dick pics please :p
Me (Sat 3:06 PM): Haha fine

Then I sent her a pic of me at a Cardinals game with some friends

Her (Sat 3:30 PM): Cardinals??
Me (Sat 4:07 PM): Yep it's ok though. I still talk to Cub fans lol. Your turn to send a pic

She sends me a pic

Me (Sat 4:40 PM): Very cute :) You have nice teeth haha
Her (Sat 4:42 PM): Thank u :)

Then she double texts me later in the evening...

Her (Sat 8:02 PM): What r u doing
Me (Sat 8:33 PM): Oh just got back from running errands and grabbing food. You?
Her (Sat 8:45 PM): Same. Just had pizza!
Me (Sat 8:57 PM): Yum. I'm trying to eat healthy right now though haha.

Then later in the evening...

Her (Sat 10:50 PM): Sup
Her (Sat 10:50 PM): Lol

Ok, so at this point I had asked her when she was free earlier and got the deflection with her asking for a pic. Which, I'm sure most guys just comply, but I razzed her a bit about it and accused her of trying to get nudes (chase framing + trying to see if she was going to send me nudes). Anyway, I didn't want to just jump back into trying to make plans after she deflected it earlier, but since she's double texting me now I figure she is primed to schedule something with me at this point.

Me (Sat 11:01 PM): Are you free Monday or Thursday evening?
Her (Sat 11:05 PM): I will try! I'll work on it tomorrow
Her (Sat 11:08 PM): U know where [town] is?
Me (Sat 11:23 PM): Sounds good :) And yeah we used to stop at this little shit-bar there.
Her (Sat 11:30 PM): [Bar] is in [town] like two miles away
Me (Sat 11:40 PM): Ah ok well I was close :)
Her (Sat 11:41 PM): :)

So I figured I'd wait a day or two to hear back from her, but she texted me the next night

Her (Sun 10:29 PM): Good night?

I was asleep and didn't respond until the next morning.

Me (Mon 8:23 AM): Early night. I'm usually up late but I was worn out! Did you have a good weekend?
Her (Mon 8:25 AM): Yeah it was ok

Pretty dry response there. Just bad calibration on her part? Still no date/schedule in the works. Should I leave this one as-is for now?
Yep, that’s what I did. Forgot all about her, and she texted me 2 weeks later out the blue:

Her (1:08 PM today): Hey it's Jerileigh
Me: Oh hey :) How're you?
Her: I'm good. What r u up to
Me: Not much, just caught me while I was having a late lunch. You?
Her: Laying around today its so gloomy outside
Me: Yeah hoping it clears up before the weekend so I can get on the lake haha
Her: Which lake do u go to
Me: [Lake name] usually. [Other lake] is too fuckin crowded. We still need to hangout.
Her: Where r u from again?
Her (18 minutes later, double text): I can't wait to see u again lol
Me (much later, after I'd got off work): [Town]. I think you said you're from [town]?
Her: Yes
Her: What r u doing tonight?
Me: I have my son tonight. I can free up sometime next few days though.
Her: Will u send me a pic again lol
Me: There u go trying to get naked pics of me again! Lol jk here (then sent her a pic)
Her: Oh my u r so good looking lol
Me: Haha thanks, you're pretty attractive as well (whatever here lol, just seeing where this takes me)
Her: What r u doing Friday?
Me: Flyin by the seat of my pants as usual haha, but if you want to grab a drink I'm down
Her: lol yes I would like that a lot actually :)

Yep, this bitch is fuckin’ weird.
I set a time (7 PM) but left the venue up in the air, because she'd been so wishy-washy.

Me: Cool :) How's 7 then? We'll pick a place and go from there.
Her: I'd love that
Her: Will u take a pic for me?
Me: Well I just got out of the shower, although as much as I'm sure you'd love to see that haha <-- fishing for nude pic exchange here haha ;)
Her: :-D
Her: Just take on in a towel
Me: (sends pic of my abs & chest)
Her: damn! lol
Her: You are fuckin sexy, JJ
Her: ur gonna get it <-- not sure what she meant by this haha
Her: I want a selfie that you take now just for me lol
Her: (sends pic of her stomach, pussy, legs taken in a tanning bed)
Her: now we r even
Me: (ok, so I send her a fuckin selfie since I got my nudie pic, whatever lol)
Me: Fine. Couldn't get rid of the devious smile. It's kinda stuck there after that pic you sent lol
Her: I wanna pull ur hair
Her: And suck your dick lol
Her: Who do you live with?
Me: Nobody just me myself and I
Her: Aww ur kitchen is cute
Me: Thanks I just took the cabinets down and painted them...pain in the ass haha
Her: (sends another pic of her laying on her stomach in a tanning bed, where you can kinda see her ass and her tits a little)
Me: Mmmm... very nice :)
Her: So what time r u picking me up Friday <-- LOL wtf? I just told her 7, but I'll play along, maybe it didn't register
Me: I get off at 5. When's good for me to come? <-- note the vague sexual innuendos- "get off", "come"... would only be better if I spelled it cum haha
Her: Hmmm well maybe like soon after you pick me up lol
Me: Haha ;) Seriously though
Her: Ok lol well how about 6?
Me: Alright, sounds good :)
Her: Ok ! :)
Her (a bit later): Good night
Me: Sweet dreams :)

Yeah, lots of fucking texting here. But she’s thirsty for the cock of the sudden, so I didn’t mind much.
She couldn't even wait until the next day, and went ahead and invited me straight over to her place the night before we were supposed to actually meet up.

PS- She has a near sleeve of tattoos on her left arm, which I think is really sexy. Great body, very nice teeth/smile (which is important to me, and I like), but she had cut her hair kinda short since we first hung out earlier in the month, which I don’t care much for. Some girls can pull it off, I guess.

Her: I wish u were closer
Me: I know. Actually it’s not that far. About 35 mins if you know the country roads.
Her: Come over tonight

Bingo.
Anyway, I drove over there after I ate, got there about 9 PM. She had drinks made and waiting for us, even though at one point she'd told me she doesn't drink at all (really, white lies wtf lol).

As soon as she invited me in, I gave her a hug. We went and sat down on her love seat, and she's wearing a very revealing, tight fitting onesie that's basically just a few tiny scraps of silky material that covers her tits and her ass and that's about it. She also has some really weird looking, bright orange lipstick.

This girl wants to fuck.

We have a drink and watch whatever that show is with Rob Dyrdek where they just watch people doing stupid stunts and talk about them. I mention how Rob Dyrdek is too fucking old to dress like how he does, and that he should be wearing khakis and a plaid button down at this stage in his life. We're laughing about that, and she has to Google him because she doesn't believe me that he is actually like 40 some years old.

I tell her that I need to inspect her sleeve (tattoos), and she says some of them make her sad and that a couple of them were stupid mistakes. One is some cursive lettering that spells out "Happily Ever After" that she explains was actually rendered by the artist from a piece of her ex-boyfriend's handwriting. Then she has a couple sets of baby shoes with hearts around them, and explains those are for her twins that died. I don't want to go deep into that, but I probe just a bit and apparently she miscarried about the 6-7 month mark. She says she doesn't really want to talk about it, and of course I understand that and didn't really want to go further into that either. She explains the stars near her wrist are something she doesn't like, but offers no explanation as to why.

This girl has some issues.

Then, I show her my tattoo on my back and she runs her hand down my back as if she just went to touch it and then was all like "OH I'M TOUCHING HIM NOW" haha.

I'd heard a dog barking in the other room, and it sounded like a little bitty dog. So I ask her about this, and she says he is a Pomeranian named "Bobo". We'll get to meet Bobo here in a minute.

So I've been here about 30 minutes, and usually I'm in total agreement with the "10 minute rule", but I figured since we really didn't even go on a date that I'd stall just a bit longer to make sure she's comfortable. She asks me if I like the drink she made for me, and I say it's good but a bit strong, and accuse her of trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me. She thinks this is funny, we get to laughing, so at this point I kiss her and we make out for about 60 seconds, and then she says "See! I knew you were slutty!"

I've noticed I get this all the fucking time now. I guess I really first started seeing this about a year ago – this girl comes to mind, in particular.

Girls tell me I'm a filthy slut now, basically. I'm not sure at what point they usually notice this about me, but they usually don't come out and say it directly until I start to physically escalate.

Anyway, we stop kissing and she's making a big deal about me being a slut and asking me a shit ton of questions about how many girls I've fucked and this and that. I just kind of stay non-reactive to this line of questioning and shrug it off and laugh. Totally just amused by the whole subject, really.

At some point we start making out again and I put her hand on my dick, so she doesn't waste any time and undoes my pants and starts jerking me off. I'm hard as a rock, and she climbs on top of me so quickly it was almost like a fucking spaz reaction or something, pushes her panties aside and starts riding my dick right there on the love seat. After a minute I tell her we should move somewhere more comfortable, so we go into her bedroom.

Bobo the Pomeranian goes ape shit in his little cage when I bring his owner in the room and proceed to pound her viciously like a little bitch in heat. I'm having a hard time concentrating with the dog going buckwild, but that could have been a good thing because it distracted me enough that I lasted a good while with her. I had flipped her over so she could get on top and ride me, and she grabbed the covers and pulled them up over her ass (presumably so the dog could not watch).

After a bit of this, I flip her back over on her back and start fucking her hard missionary again and she grabs my hand and places it on her throat. I've had girls do this before and I'll apply light pressure, but she kept telling me harder and harder and harder. I was afraid at one point that I was going to leave marks, and that wasn't cool, so I stopped and then flipped her onto her stomach and buried her face into the pillow and pounded her from behind until I finally got off.

The dog had calmed down at this point.

Then as we're laying there I notice a small, framed photo of a double ultrasound on the nightstand next to her bed. My mind began to race as I thought about her miscarried twins. That's really fucked up, and it made me really uncomfortable.

Then she starts in on me about how I'm a slut again: "See, I told you you're a slut." and I just told her she didn't seem to mind it if I was. I asked her if she always likes to be choked like that and said I was afraid I was going to hurt her because she kept telling me harder and harder. Then I ask her about rape fantasies, which she seems unsure of but says sometimes she thinks it would be really scary but also sometimes she thinks it would be really hot to be gang raped by like 5 guys and have them all cum inside of her.

Me: "Well, it's getting late. I should probably go."

Her: "Yeah, you probably should. You fucking slut." (laughs, then kisses me)

LOL

So yeah, probably won't be seeing this girl again, at least not on purpose!

I'm not sure how much I like being called a slut all the time, either. I mean sure, it means I'm a lover. But, it also makes me feel kinda empty in a way too. With enlightenment comes some negatives, like I am now being shown the dark, dirty underbelly of women's sexuality that no woman would ever show a provider male. I came home after fucking her, and watched my dog lay on the couch and lick his nutsack, oblivious to most anything else in the world. He lives in his 2000 square foot world, with his human-God who feeds him from a never-ending food sack in the garage, occasionally going for a walk or to take a shit in the "nether world" or "outer space" that is our neighborhood. That's true happiness, folks. I mean, have you ever seen a fucking retarded kid?

Most unenlightened men seem to be fairly happy in their lives, unaware of what the women in their lives really want at a primal level. They get their tepid, 5 minute missionary sex twice a week and couldn't be more content with it. Although I'm glad that I know the things I know, there's a lot of shit about women that is just plain scary to me still.

J.J.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NarrowJ,

NarrowJ said:
Although I'm glad that I know the things I know, there's a lot of shit about women that is just plain scary to me still.

I think most of us do seldom wish we were plugged back in the matrix.

Zac

Charmo

Rookie
Rookie
I don't post here that often, just the one LR and FR but this made me want to post:

"Although I'm glad that I know the things I know, there's a lot of shit about women that is just plain scary to me still."

I've felt this way too and I thought maybe I just needed to get more and more experienced but maybe some parts about women will always just weird me out a bit! and yes it's very much true about the providers being content and blissfully unaware. I guess that's why they say 'igorance is bliss' huh? but I'd rather have it this way and truly get to know every part of a woman, it makes my decision making better.

With regard to being called a slut. Also I've gotten this too, being called a slut, that this is the norm for me etc etc. I think part of it stems from her wanting to be accepted. Like she's got all these fantasies and thoughts and she feels like she's a slut so by calling me a slut and me being unaffected by it it makes her feel more comfortable about being so sexual.

My take on it anyway :)

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Haha this was funny in some parts.

Plus this girl sounds cluster B as fuck based from the extreme hot-to-cold buy in temperatures from the text convo. I've never seen that before. Plus the picture of her ultrasound that didn't pan out is a bit odd to have as a picture on your dresser.

Best part was the description of your dog in his dog world at the end hahaha. So true and priceless!

Which one is better enlightened or unenlightened?

Idk I think I prefer to know the truth of the world and deal with it accordingly. It blows my mind how many men out there don't understand how sexual women are.... probably for the better for most of them. Most guys can't handle the truth without freaking the fuck out I'd imagine. It would just crush their souls and then would become embittered little baby's.

Oh well the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. More for us!

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
NarrowJ said:
Although I'm glad that I know the things I know, there's a lot of shit about women that is just plain scary to me still.

Took the words right out of my mouth. As chilling as it is to know the true female nature (at least, chilling for a man like me who woke up late), us GC-men have at least ingested enough of the red pill to avoid enslavement—the kind I see in every one of my male colleagues around my age and married. It disgusts me, but I am proud to know the truth and be free.

As Drexel so eloquently put (and I paraphrase), "it enables you to absolutely not give a shit about how women think."

Fuck the ones you can (and want to), and happily NEXT.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Zac,

ZacAdam said:
I think most of us do seldom wish we were plugged back in the matrix.

I definitely don't wish I was a chump again! But yeah, knowledge can be scary... no matter what it is.

Charmo,

Charmo said:
With regard to being called a slut. Also I've gotten this too, being called a slut, that this is the norm for me etc etc. I think part of it stems from her wanting to be accepted. Like she's got all these fantasies and thoughts and she feels like she's a slut so by calling me a slut and me being unaffected by it it makes her feel more comfortable about being so sexual.

That is a pretty good observation, I think! Hmmm. It's like the girl saying to herself, "Well this is just a hookup. So I need to set the frame that he's on the same footing as I am, so that I can fuck him and still not get judged later, because he is what I am, and that's ok."

Interesting. It's another one of those things that women just do autonomically that as men we actually have to learn. :)

Rob,

Mr. Rob said:
Plus this girl sounds cluster B as fuck based from the extreme hot-to-cold buy in temperatures from the text convo. I've never seen that before. Plus the picture of her ultrasound that didn't pan out is a bit odd to have as a picture on your dresser.

Haha dude, not only was the girl a complete whackjob but the entire thing with the dog and then the framed photo of miscarried babies... I went home and scrubbed myself like a rape victim a la Ace Ventura.

Mischief,

Mischief said:
Took the words right out of my mouth. As chilling as it is to know the true female nature (at least, chilling for a man like me who woke up late), us GC-men have at least ingested enough of the red pill to avoid enslavement—the kind I see in every one of my male colleagues around my age and married. It disgusts me, but I am proud to know the truth and be free.

As Drexel so eloquently put (and I paraphrase), "it enables you to absolutely not give a shit about how women think."

Fuck the ones you can (and want to), and happily NEXT.

I'm not necessarily aggrieved by the things I know about women now. But some of the fetishes and things I've come across in the past couple of years have been off-putting. I don't have fetishes myself. I mean, unless you call liking to put your dick in women's mouths and pussies a fetish (I guess it is haha, right?). And like Rob said, she's definitely cluster B, which is also super scary!

J.J.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NarrowJ, all,

The 'slut' thing. I hope Chase adds some fire here. Because in Asia, we got called this but it portrays differently and in a different/cultural language. Same context.

Zac

lao che

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
hey, narrowj, good read. i have nothing to add but just wanted to compliment you on your writing. i like the little bit of philosophising at the end. like a cross between louie c.k and delicious tacos, or something.

>