LR  Toronto Slay Show

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What's up fellas?

Hit Toronto and Niagara this past weekend to party and visit some friends/family. Went up to Toronto for 3 nights but only went out twice and was able to slay the first night we went out. Went to Niagara Saturday and met a bunch of teases lol.

Thursday night came along and I was with 2 of my buddy's at some so called cougar ball. We were just sitting on the roof top patio having some drinks before we actually hit some Irish pub called O'Malley's. We hit the bar at around 9ish and there was only about 20 people in the bar. However, the girls in their were "eyeing" us 3! We winked at a few and just chilled at the bar. Either way we knew it was going to be a good night, even though this bar wasn't busy at the moment.

Anyways, 2 girls come up to the bar next me. A short blonde and tall dark haired girl. I make eye contact with the tall dark haired girl at least 3-4 times but don't open. I have no idea why I didn't because I should of. She was hot. My buddy ends up making a move on the girl a few minutes later and he buys us all tequila shots. My one buddy is now wheeling this tall dark haired girl and he was practically with her the whole night making out with her and drinking with her. Although, he never invited home.

Note: Mistake on my part, I knew this girl wanted me as well, should of approached because she was the hottest girl out of any of the 3 us wheeled". Good for buddy!

Moving on.......... me and my other buddy, mingle around with a few girls and I see one short blonde girl in a group just "darting her eyes everywhere". She just keeps looking around. I read this one very well and I say to my buddy "this girl want's it". I contemplate about approaching or doing something but I don't for whatever reason. She starts dancing a bit by me and my buddy and one of her friend's starting pushing her a bit into us. This was just another sign she wanted it but I still just "don't approach". I just don't think I cared enough in the moment to do anything. Eventually, my buddy just waves her over and she complies immediately. Next thing you know, she's all over him, touching him, flirting, etc. My buddy introduces me to her but then I just whisper to him quickly, "I'm going on my own".

Okay, so now, i'm flying solo in this bar and that's usually how I like to work. I now know my 2 buddy's have girl's, so I feel like I need to one to make this the perfect night. I start walking around the bar, and I see a "decent-looking" Asian girl sitting by herself texting on her phone. I contemplate about approaching, wait a few minutes and then all the sudden a guy comes in and scoops her up. Next thing you know 5 minutes later this guy is making out with her. I'm like, oh fuck, good for that guy, bad on my part for not approaching but oh well.

Now, I start thinking to myself, I need to "wake the fuck up". I start thinking if.... Chase or Hector was with me right now, they wouldn't be impressed.

So, now I get myself going, and I try to get this girl that was literally just starring at me. This tall cute dark haired would just stare at me and smile and walk by. I tried to stop her a few times but she would just keep walking. I got the feeling she was a big tease. So, I let that go and keep looking for another girl.

Now, i'm walking through a crowd of people and a I see two girls, one tall blonde that is cute and one blonde that is a bit sub-par. Both girls look at me, both smile and then I say "hi, how's it going?" and they back "hi, good, yourself" and smile. The blonde that is a sub-par grabs my hand after I open and then I get into conversation with her for about 2 minutes. The blonde then invites me to join her and her friends in their booth. I comply and agree.

So me and the subpar blonde are holding hands and walk over to the booth.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do at this point but I know i'm about to get a HUGE pre-selection boost. We get into the booth, and it's full of girls, some hot, some not hot, but whatever, either way whatever the outcome is here, it's a bit of a win/win. I keep chatting with this sub-par blonde and I begin deep diving her about school, and other things. She mentions that she is from Pickering and goes to school in Edmonton. She also mentions that she plays hockey, so I connect with her on that.

After about 10-15 minutes, I tell her "let's grab a drink at the bar", she agrees but says she wants to come back to the booth. I say that's fine.

We head to the bar, I buy her and myself a drink and we continue to chat and I deep-dive. About 10 minutes goes by and she asks to go back to the booth. I agree and we head back to her booth and sit. We continue to chat but now it's only me and her in the booth. Her friends are all dancing on the dance floor.

I find out that this girl is only down for the night and I mention to her that i'm practically in the same situation. I was trying to set the frame and realize to this girl that this is the only chance were going to see each other. I think she got the hint right away because her sister came over and said to Morgan (Sub-par blonde) that their leaving in a few minutes.

Morgan: (Say's something about giving me her number)
Me: Let's get out of here and go back to my place. Your only here for the night, and i'm leaving after tomorrow.
Morgan: Where are you staying?
Me: North York

All of the sudden my buddy's come out of no where and jump on me in the booth and they tell me that their ready to leave and go him. I tell them, give me a minute here.

Me: Here, let's go
Morgan: .............. (doesn't say anything)
Me: Let's get out of here and go outside and figure this out. It's loud in hear.
Morgan: Okay

So, I grab her hand, we head outside with my 2 buddy's. My 2 buddy's are waiting to grab a cab and i'm still trying to figure things out with Morgan. She starts texting on her phone... and I say..

Me: What are you doing?
Her: Texting my sister and friends. My phone is going to die.
Me: Okay, text them. I got an Iphone charger at my place that you can use.
Her: Okay, can I put my sister's # in your phone?
Me: Ya, sure.

(She puts her sister's # in my phone and then texts her)

Her: How are we going to back to your place?
Me: Were taking a cab. Here, let's go.
Her: Okay

So, the 4 of us jump in this cab and then head out back to North York from DT Toronto.

Were back to my place, we head down to the room I was staying in. We chat, have some water for about 15 minutes and then I fucking slay her. I pump her adopated missionary, she then jumps on top of me and then I almost instantly cum. I yell to her, i'm about to cum and then she jumps off and she starts sucking my dick and swallows. Right on ;)

P.S. need to lube before hand because I couldn't get in dry.

We then take a break for a bit and then fuck again and then I get her a cab in the morning and send her home.

So, ya, the important thing about this report is I realize i'm starting to have a motivation issue about picking up every once in a while. I feel like I need a kick in the ass once in a while and some pressure put on me. It's more of a mindset thing than anything.

Anyways, just to touch on my other two nights that I went out. Friday night, I half-assed it a bit but we were only out for just over an hour. I screwed up 2 potential lays but fuck, I didn't care.

However, Saturday came around when we were in Niagara, and I was ready and very motivated. I made lots of approaches but fuck, I never met so many teases in one club. This club was full of bachorlette parties, milf's and a bunch of thirsty dudes consistently hitting on girls. Not the greatest nightclub to pick-up at.

Hope you guys enjoyed,

Rdawg

thedude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nice report Rdog,

Why do you think your motivation is ebbing these days?

Also, would you have any ideas for logistics for a guy(me) who is not allowed to bring girls back to his house? :(

I was thinking maybe pulling over somewhere with my car.... or the way my house is built, the basement / family room could be used late at night if I really kept it on the DL haha.

Cheers,

CJ

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
RDawg,

Nice job, as per usual with your reports lately.

;)

Interesting that you had quite the opposite luck as I did when I traveled to Toronto/Niagara Falls years ago. Toronto sucked as far as women, but there was a rather large fair going on in Niagara Falls (not sure if this goes on all the time, or if it was just a holiday- can't recall) and my buddy and I, both 19 at the time, met a group of girls and ended up sneaking off to the hotel with a couple of them.

Again, great job on the lay!

J.J.

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Maate it goes without saying this is a great slay, I like the fact that you persevered with her even though you felt you maybe could do better, I say always stick with the chick that's into you, because everything is just so much smoother if you do. I also like the fact that you went with the preselection despite not knowing how it was gonna pan out, and I loved the jumping off and swallowing, and the round 2. Very satisfactory. Reminds me of my gf a few years back who loved sucking the D, I thought this was the utter shit (she'd do this thing with her teeth that was amazing) but since then have upgraded the "best of" a few times haha.

Got a few suggestions for you, firstly you're a little burnt out because your process is working very well and there's no need to change it, but other side of the coin is it's getting a bit same-same, secondly you're not paying enough attention to warmup, even experienced seducers get a little AA and rationalize it to themselves like "she wasn't that hot anyway", "I didn't really feel like approaching, I was chilling with my bros" and so forth. Well, AA is AA and the right thing to do is to warm up better, I think in this case you were not properly warmed up precisely because you were chilling with your bros. Just keep in mind Chase's advice that the dude who feels the night isn't going his way and he's tired and ready to pack it in and go home... really just needs to get out and warm up a little and he'll be fine.

My other suggestion is to try getting into a little daygame, not to look down on chicks that hangout in clubs, but the fact is the demographics are gonna be different wherever you go looking for women, so if you went approaching in a bookstore or Whole Foods or something like that, you might find the type of pussy is utterly different, and whilst it may not be your normal scene, at least you wouldn't have that feeling of burnout, you'd be thinking "fuck, she's not finding me relatable at all, WTF to do, how can I lift my game a bit", and this might add the challenge back in that you're currently lacking. For me it's kind of the opposite situation, I've been hitting daygame extremely hard for months and neglecting nightgame, and I kind of miss the healthy cut-and-thrust and the testing and bitch shields.

Ray

MisterTaco

Space Monkey
space monkey
Bahaha, I love it!

Grace O' Malleys is THE SPOT man. It's a country bar but good lord the ladies just FLOCK to it like moths. This is coming from a black guy who can't stand country music, but loves ""Gracie's" as they call it.

@NarrowJ Toronto is a bit complicated when it comes to the ladies. I definitely had more luck other parts of Canada but in this city it is ALL ABOUT VENUE. I realized that in other cities maybe the ratio of clubs worth hitting up is better but in our city there needs to be some sort of planning when deciding where to go. I'm upset that your experience wasn't as good. Some places here are sausage fests and others are gems. Good job on the lay man but in all honesty, next time you go to O'Malleys, just approach. Girls there outnumber guys and it is one of the best places to pick up some girls. I've heard bad things about Niagara and unless i'm already there I don't think I'd purposely go out of my way to head out there to party. Good job though man.

Taco

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
CollegeJunior said:
Nice report Rdog,

Why do you think your motivation is ebbing these days?

Also, would you have any ideas for logistics for a guy(me) who is not allowed to bring girls back to his house? :(

I was thinking maybe pulling over somewhere with my car.... or the way my house is built, the basement / family room could be used late at night if I really kept it on the DL haha.

Cheers,

CJ

College Junior,

Ahh, I think it's because I'm starting to get really good at what I'm doing and it's becoming the same thing over and over again. I think changing things up a bit, maybe shooting for a threesome or slaying a bitch in a washroom, or even slaying a bunch of dimes, etc. I think I gotta find something new and regain that killer instinct that's going to put me way over the top.

As for logistics, I've never had any experience with fucking in a car or anything like that but I've been wanting to try a washroom or alley. Those are some things to consider. Also, maybe renting a hotel room or something. I remember when I was a bit a younger, I use to always get rooms with my buddy's and split on the room, which would be about 40 bucks each depending on much the room cost and how many people your splitting. Getting a hotel room, really ups your logistics, especially if the room is near a bar. Just look for a cheap one if you can. That's just something to consider if you can't slay at your parents. Lastly, you can always try going back to the girl's house, which I've tried before as well. That something that could work!

Hope this helps man!

Rdawg

NarrowJ said:
RDawg,

Nice job, as per usual with your reports lately.

;)

Interesting that you had quite the opposite luck as I did when I traveled to Toronto/Niagara Falls years ago. Toronto sucked as far as women, but there was a rather large fair going on in Niagara Falls (not sure if this goes on all the time, or if it was just a holiday- can't recall) and my buddy and I, both 19 at the time, met a group of girls and ended up sneaking off to the hotel with a couple of them.

Again, great job on the lay!

J.J.

Thanks J.J., much appreciated!

Haha, ya, looks like we had quite the opposite luck. That sounds like it was fun time though in Niagara ;) I'd like to go back and go for a few more nights and see if I could redeem myself haha

Rdawg

ray_zorse said:
Maate it goes without saying this is a great slay, I like the fact that you persevered with her even though you felt you maybe could do better, I say always stick with the chick that's into you, because everything is just so much smoother if you do. I also like the fact that you went with the preselection despite not knowing how it was gonna pan out, and I loved the jumping off and swallowing, and the round 2. Very satisfactory. Reminds me of my gf a few years back who loved sucking the D, I thought this was the utter shit (she'd do this thing with her teeth that was amazing) but since then have upgraded the "best of" a few times haha.

Got a few suggestions for you, firstly you're a little burnt out because your process is working very well and there's no need to change it, but other side of the coin is it's getting a bit same-same, secondly you're not paying enough attention to warmup, even experienced seducers get a little AA and rationalize it to themselves like "she wasn't that hot anyway", "I didn't really feel like approaching, I was chilling with my bros" and so forth. Well, AA is AA and the right thing to do is to warm up better, I think in this case you were not properly warmed up precisely because you were chilling with your bros. Just keep in mind Chase's advice that the dude who feels the night isn't going his way and he's tired and ready to pack it in and go home... really just needs to get out and warm up a little and he'll be fine.

My other suggestion is to try getting into a little daygame, not to look down on chicks that hangout in clubs, but the fact is the demographics are gonna be different wherever you go looking for women, so if you went approaching in a bookstore or Whole Foods or something like that, you might find the type of pussy is utterly different, and whilst it may not be your normal scene, at least you wouldn't have that feeling of burnout, you'd be thinking "fuck, she's not finding me relatable at all, WTF to do, how can I lift my game a bit", and this might add the challenge back in that you're currently lacking. For me it's kind of the opposite situation, I've been hitting daygame extremely hard for months and neglecting nightgame, and I kind of miss the healthy cut-and-thrust and the testing and bitch shields.

Ray

Thanks Ray! That's a good piece of advice, where you said stay to the chick that's interested. Personally, the night was dying down and I decided to stick to her because I didn't want to be scrambling around at 2 trying to slay a girl lol.

Ray, that's a great point that you make about being "burnout" and the "AA". I don't know if I really get the AA anymore, maybe a bit I guess but I do feel like everything is the same over and over again. It's time for me to shoot for something new, whether that's focus on daygame, go for a threesome, or just try to pull off something different that's outside of my process. However, I still got a little study, I'd like to finish up with night game.

Rdawg

MisterTaco said:
Bahaha, I love it!

Grace O' Malleys is THE SPOT man. It's a country bar but good lord the ladies just FLOCK to it like moths. This is coming from a black guy who can't stand country music, but loves ""Gracie's" as they call it.

@NarrowJ Toronto is a bit complicated when it comes to the ladies. I definitely had more luck other parts of Canada but in this city it is ALL ABOUT VENUE. I realized that in other cities maybe the ratio of clubs worth hitting up is better but in our city there needs to be some sort of planning when deciding where to go. I'm upset that your experience wasn't as good. Some places here are sausage fests and others are gems. Good job on the lay man but in all honesty, next time you go to O'Malleys, just approach. Girls there outnumber guys and it is one of the best places to pick up some girls. I've heard bad things about Niagara and unless i'm already there I don't think I'd purposely go out of my way to head out there to party. Good job though man.

Taco

Thanks MisterTaco! O'Malley's is the real deal man. I had the best night there during my trip. However, it seemed like more of a college bar the night I went and they were playing some country music but also a good amount of EDM.

Fuck, that's a good point man "Girl's there outnumber guys"! Me and my buddies were saying that the next day! There were honestly more girls than guys, which was crazy and awesome!

Honestly, I'd have to go out more than once to really get a feel for what the nightlife is like there but I can say I didn't have a great first night in Niagara.

Rdawg

Anatman said:
Welcome to the big leagues.

- Anatman

Anatman, thanks brother! Excited to be moving up ;)

Rdawg

greenjade816 said:
good LR man!

where in north york were you? close to sheppard and yonge?

Thanks greenjade! I was literally next to Seneca college if you know where that is located!

Rdawg

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Rdawg,

Just a note about your motivation issues. As you pointed out in your previous reply, it's not AA anymore but you don't see where progress can be made. You hinted in your response at aiming for more difficult pulls, like cold-approach threesomes, etc. That's good and you should start doing that. Going to clubs and consistently pulling "cute" girls is awesome and fun, but the mind and body always adapt to the norm - that's why rockstars and celebrities don't get really excited for typical girls - they've had hundreds of them. But then they go nuts for that girl who blows even THEIR socks off; it's a new motivation and a new heights.

To plan out the rest of your trajectory to mastery, a few suggestions.

- Go higher quality at nighttime. You can try snagging the club queens or the other top bitches from nightlife, but they're usually near impossible without social proof (e.g., you're the club owner and the GoGo dancer wants to suck you off in your office, but she won't even look at any of the guys at the bar. The only exception is her co-workers, but that's still social circle, not cold approach). Nevertheless, it's still worth a try, since you'll eventually get bored of the average girls. What's important here is that you need to make those exceptional women just seem "normal," because the only guys THEY'RE going after are the ones who see them as lower/average. Now this may seem like successs is the road to just a new average, and it is to some extent, but it has a depth and clarity to it that you won't really understand til you're there. And you're almost there ;)

- Go do day game. Most of your reports are from club/bar game. I just moved to a big city and am about to taste the fruits of high-quality professional women once I really start flexing my day game muscles. I have a date with a cute but super smart girl tonight (post-doc Chemistry researcher from Brazil). You don't run into these bitches at clubs, usually.

- Start focusing on mindsets. Never stop training fundamentals, as they're the backbone of all game, but that's on autopilot now. Focus on reshaping your mind. You will go through a few dips in your game as you reframe your mindset, because you'll have a few mental breakthoughs and think "oh fuck, I've been seeing everything wrong up until now...what do I do?"; then, your results will randomly spike and you'll wonder where your game went, but just give it time. Your mind is recalibrating itself as it adjusts to a new paradigm. Go for absolute abundance; that's what I'm currently working on.

- Also, get a passion. Mine is writing and philosophy and it's a very good foundational occupation of the mind that can take all the stress from pickup and wipe it away as insignificant (e.g., "Oh, I just got blown out 50 times in a row? Well, I'm currently navigating mental depths that most men would fear to even hear about, let alone descend; this is weak shit compared to what's going on in my mind").

What you'll find is that if you follow these suggestions,

1. Your thirst will abate; this is a well talked about subject in pickup, but severely misunderstood. In a way, it is "not caring about getting laid," but that phrase is WAY too simplistic. I will write an article on it soon.

2. Your motivation will be consistent but fierce. You'll probably notice in reflection that your mood for pickup spikes like a motivational menstrual cycle. One day you're pumped as fuck to go out and eat pussy, and another day you're wondering whether you could even seduce a girl with Down's Syndrome. Once you start wresting control of your mind (i.e., focusing on mindsets), your motivation will become consistent, rather than manic/depressive.

3. Your quality of women and volume will pickup despite your lower effort. In Spring 2014 I asked out probably 200-300 girls ( a low estimate) and went on around 60 dates. Just this year, I've approached/asked out FAR less girls but have had nearly as many dates/lays as I did with my approach-frenzy. Effort down, results up. Welcome to Sprezzatura.

An infinity upon infinity of mysteries await,

Hector

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just a note about your motivation issues. As you pointed out in your previous reply, it's not AA anymore but you don't see where progress can be made. You hinted in your response at aiming for more difficult pulls, like cold-approach threesomes, etc. That's good and you should start doing that. Going to clubs and consistently pulling "cute" girls is awesome and fun, but the mind and body always adapt to the norm - that's why rockstars and celebrities don't get really excited for typical girls - they've had hundreds of them. But then they go nuts for that girl who blows even THEIR socks off; it's a new motivation and a new heights.

Ya, that's good point you make Anatman. I have to find out what I want to focus on next and I have some ideas!

To plan out the rest of your trajectory to mastery, a few suggestions.

- Go higher quality at nighttime. You can try snagging the club queens or the other top bitches from nightlife, but they're usually near impossible without social proof (e.g., you're the club owner and the GoGo dancer wants to suck you off in your office, but she won't even look at any of the guys at the bar. The only exception is her co-workers, but that's still social circle, not cold approach). Nevertheless, it's still worth a try, since you'll eventually get bored of the average girls. What's important here is that you need to make those exceptional women just seem "normal," because the only guys THEY'RE going after are the ones who see them as lower/average. Now this may seem like successs is the road to just a new average, and it is to some extent, but it has a depth and clarity to it that you won't really understand til you're there. And you're almost there ;)

- Go do day game. Most of your reports are from club/bar game. I just moved to a big city and am about to taste the fruits of high-quality professional women once I really start flexing my day game muscles. I have a date with a cute but super smart girl tonight (post-doc Chemistry researcher from Brazil). You don't run into these bitches at clubs, usually.

- Start focusing on mindsets. Never stop training fundamentals, as they're the backbone of all game, but that's on autopilot now. Focus on reshaping your mind. You will go through a few dips in your game as you reframe your mindset, because you'll have a few mental breakthoughs and think "oh fuck, I've been seeing everything wrong up until now...what do I do?"; then, your results will randomly spike and you'll wonder where your game went, but just give it time. Your mind is recalibrating itself as it adjusts to a new paradigm. Go for absolute abundance; that's what I'm currently working on.

- Also, get a passion. Mine is writing and philosophy and it's a very good foundational occupation of the mind that can take all the stress from pickup and wipe it away as insignificant (e.g., "Oh, I just got blown out 50 times in a row? Well, I'm currently navigating mental depths that most men would fear to even hear about, let alone descend; this is weak shit compared to what's going on in my mind").

These are all great points and suggestions man. I'll think I will start applying all of these in to my game, especially going for higher quality girls. It's time to up the ante and get to the level of MASTERY!

What you'll find is that if you follow these suggestions,

1. Your thirst will abate; this is a well talked about subject in pickup, but severely misunderstood. In a way, it is "not caring about getting laid," but that phrase is WAY too simplistic. I will write an article on it soon.

2. Your motivation will be consistent but fierce. You'll probably notice in reflection that your mood for pickup spikes like a motivational menstrual cycle. One day you're pumped as fuck to go out and eat pussy, and another day you're wondering whether you could even seduce a girl with Down's Syndrome. Once you start wresting control of your mind (i.e., focusing on mindsets), your motivation will become consistent, rather than manic/depressive.

3. Your quality of women and volume will pickup despite your lower effort. In Spring 2014 I asked out probably 200-300 girls ( a low estimate) and went on around 60 dates. Just this year, I've approached/asked out FAR less girls but have had nearly as many dates/lays as I did with my approach-frenzy. Effort down, results up. Welcome to Sprezzatura.

An infinity upon infinity of mysteries await,

Haha!!!!! Those made me laugh! Fuck, I know, I will figure it out. There is still a lot of things I'd like too, it's now time to take action on those more "advanced" things, if you want to call it that (e.g., higher quality women, threesomes, etc.). I wanna start pulling off the things only people imagine or fantasize of doing. It's not gonna be easy but it's something I want to do and I'll work at it constantly to see where things go. I know I'm operating at a higher level of game but I still got lots of work to do. The journey is only continuing and I'll get my mindset straight.

All the best buddy! I appreciated everything you've done here on the boards and especially for helping me out along the way!

Rdawg

>