Tournament  FRC: The Snatch Tournament: June

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello all, and welcome to the June edition of the Snatch tournament!

The goal of this competition is to topple the (soon to be) reigning champion and take the title of..um... The Snatch Destroyer! Kidding.

The goal of this competition is to talk to, make out with, take out on dates, and most importantly, lay the most girls in a one month period.

Here's the point system:

Approach: 1 point. group set or otherwise.
Getting a number: 3 points.
Date: 5 points, insta-date or otherwise.
Kiss: 10 points.
Foreplay without oral: 15 points.
Oral: 25 points.
Sex: 50 points.

So if you approach 5 girls and two of them give you a number, that's 3+6=9 total. 3(1 point) approaches, 2(3 point) number closes.

If you approach ten girls and get laid by one of them, that's 9+50=59. 9(1 point) approaches, 1(50 point) lay.

You only get the points for what you got. So if you approached a girl, took her on a date, kissed her, got to foreplay but nothing else, you get 15 points. The points don't stack.

Anything LR- or LR, LR+, whatever, must have a field report to go with it. You can write up field reports for the levels below that, but it's not necessary (but encouraged).

Also, just link the FR/LR's in here - easier to scroll through and figure out point values.

Update your points as frequently as you can. Just post a general synopsis of what you did (what approaches, lays, kisses) and provide a point calculation and links to FR/LR's as necessary.

Since I'm late, sorry guys, you've got until June 5th to register, BUT, you're all encouraged to register as soon as possible so that you can get started quickly.

I'll be participating again, but due to my new job position I can't guarantee that I'm going to beat ALL of you. I will try though :)

https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10092 That's what the competition looked like last month if you're curious to see.

Any questions, ask below, otherwise, good luck playas!

Jake.

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm playin as well, just reminding you guys once you post that you are playing you can start at any time. Three more days to get in here!

Jake.

thedude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm in, I will try to find time in between working/ Calculus............

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So its Catni, tvktvk, Anatman, Snipefield, Raqimus, CollegeJunior, and myself. Good luck guys!

Jake.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
20 approaches. 9 numbers, 4 of which are Tindered. Still focusing on finding a place to live in my new city, so once I find that, I'll go on the dates and transform the numbers to lays ;)

15 points for approaches.

5 of those approaches are numbers, so 15 points.

Then 4 Tinder numbers. If we count those, 12 more points, so a total of 42 points.

If we don't count Tinder, 30 points.

- Anatty

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Approaches:12
Numbers:5
Kiss:1

so Currently at 12+15+10 = 37, side note i shouda just kissed this other chick at the bar buuut I didnt oh well.

thedude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've got 2 approaches and one number. So 5 points...

I think I need to head into NYC for the day haha

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Approached five girls at a show last night, nothing panned out though.

Five points for me.

Jake.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
5 approaches today, one of which turned into an instadate, but she was a hardcore Christian girl and even with my long history with these women, couldn't get further than the date; I don't go for kiss closes anymore, really - go big or go home. Oh and another date earlier this week that didn't pan out either.

5 points for approaches + 10 points for two dates = 15.

57 if tinder counts, 45 if it doesn't.

- Hector

thedude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Went to the Puerto Rican Day Parade. God damn are these women beautiful.

I did not realize how rusty I was, in the 5 hours I was in nyc I did 10 approaches. Most of them within the last hour or so.

Will go back next week and have more fun.

13 points in total from approaches now

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So for this week

Approaches: 12+3+8+14=37
Numbers: 4+2+3= 27
Kiss's: 2+2= 40
Foreplay w/o oral:1 = 15

Adding that up is 199, adding that 119 to my previous points 37 brings me to 156. There were dates but they ended up as kisses, gonna see if I can fully close out two of the girls, and get a new girl or two out this week and meet more, I've got my process down a bit just gotta iron out the kinks and fix this one problem I'm having about girls being more comfortable with fast intimacy, anyone got any ideas for that?

snipefield

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
June 8 thru June 16:
24 approaches + 1 number + 1 lay (+35 points because this was a day 2 - I added 15 points for going to 3rd base last week): 62 points

MTD: 94

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
You guys are killing it in the June snatchy! A bit jealous haha, can't believe those points totals from Raqimus and Snipefield, hopefully will be more than doubling those before the month is out! Hope more of them biyatches put out too!
Ray

>