LR  One for the Fucking Books ;)

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sup fellas,

More than fucking happy writing this report. This is one of those rare scenarios that doesn't happen often, were you and your best buddy fuck two girls who are best friends. Such a good feeling haha.

Firstly, i'm gonna start by saying my buddy is one the smoothest mother fuckers I know and he is one those born naturals. However, if there is one flaw in his game, he get's to caught up with things and he can become very indecisive at times. And this usually leads him to going home alone instead of him taking home any girl he wants in the bar.

Alright, so i'm gonna start this report off by saying that FUCKING BITCH that I didn't slay from like a week and half ago messaged me. Now I didn't fuck her this night but I'm just going to post the convo.

Her: Hey, who is this? 6PM (Bitch you know who the fuck I am, you have all my texts in your phone from last time)
Me: who are you lol? 6:20PM (I deleted her # so I had no idea who I was talking to at the time)
Her: May? hbu :$ 7PM
Me: Rdawg 7:10PM
Her: Oo 10:30PM
Me: May? I'm not sure if I remember you, I may just be forgetting.... where did we meet again? :) 10:34PM
Her: Treehort ahaha 10:37PM
Me: Oh hey, what's going on? lol 10:45PM
Her: Not much just drinking in my back yard with my roomate and friend 10:50PM
Her: Lol 10:50PM
Her: Hbu? 10:50PM
Me: Just chillen with my buddy and heading to bus n beers soon 11:00PM
Her: ooo haha 11:02PM
Me: ya, what are your plans for tonight? 11:10PM
Her: Drinking 11:13PM
Her: lol 11:13PM
Me: You gonna come meet me out or are we gonna have an after party? haha 11:18PM
Her: hahaha
Her: Probs here
Her: We can all chill 11:26PM
Me: haha alright! Well, i'm stopping at bus ne beers with my buddy, he want's to say hi to a few people.

Well FUCK this BITCH, we had our chance, it didn't happen and I fucking slayed a girl way cuter. FUCK SEE YA NEVER. I'll be honest that FR was in the back of my mind and I was so pissed at myself for not getting the job done. This made me more motivated than ever to fucking rip some fucking pussy apart and get the job done. That FR was a good wake-up call to me.

Also, a girl that I went on like 4 dates with and I couldn't close on her at all sent me a snapchat saying she was going to the same bar. Nothing important about this because I never ran into her at the bar but it just goes to show that it was going to be a feeding frenzy.

So me and my buddy hit bus n beers just around 12, I would say. We were a little drunk/buzzed from the alcohol we pre-gammed with.

We hit the bar, mingle around with a bunch of people and have a few drinks with some girls.

About 40 minutes go by or so, and I'm doing my own thing and buddy is doing his own thing. Not sure where he is at but i begin looking for him at one point. Eventually I walk outside onto the patio and I see my buddy talking with 2 girls. He calls me over as soon as sees my big ass, and introduces me to these girls. The two girls names were Sarah and Megan. I didn't know which one my buddy wanted but it seemed like he wanted Sarah and, so I just focused on Megan. (My buddy knew these girls previously from school and the gym)

We chatted with these girls for about 15-20 minutes, I was doing my usual deep-diving, and a little of banter/flirting. To be honest, I couldn't tell if Megan was interested in me or not but I was going along with the conversation. The good thing was that, I was able to connect with her on so many levels, so that "bond" was growing quickly. She attended the same university as me, we were in the same program, we both worked as coaches, etc.

So after 20 minutes, my buddy say's let's all go inside and things get a little "dicey" here because of my buddy. His indecisiveness came into play here a bit and in the end it didn't hurt but it could of. Thankfully we handled the little shit test after with proper execution.

Anyways, we head inside and I gotta piss and my buddy has to piss too, so he comes along. I knew this was a mistake because we were both leaving the girls, one of us should of stayed with them. Anyways, I tell my buddy, let's get these girls and get it out. Let's quit wasting time here and just it done, these girls are ready. My buddy realizes it and begins focusing on the situation at hand.

So, we walk out of the washroom, walk around for a minute and then we see the girls again just standing near a table. I go up to them and starting talking and my buddy soon follows up. We begin chatting with them again for another 10-15 minutes and then my buddy mentions to his girl Sarah that
I got a hot tub back at my house and that's it's really nice setup in the back yard. Sarah then says to my buddy:

"Why did you guys go to the washroom? DId you guys try and plan on inviting us back haha"?

Not sure what my buddy said, but he handled it very well and then.... Sarah ask's me a few questions..

Sarah: Do you have a hot-tub?
Me: Ya lol
Sarah: and a tv and speakers outside?
Me: yes lol
Sarah: Did you guys go to the washroom and plan on inviting us back? (see how this kinda made things dicey)
Me: No? (dead/serious face)
Her: Okay

Sarah goes back and talks to my buddy

I talk to Megan for like a few more minutes and I just say to her..

Me: Were having an after party back at my place? Do you wanna come back?
Her: Yeah, sure.

I was surprised by her answer. I expected some resistance at least. Funny thing was, I wasn't even sure if she was really interested in me.

So, bang, the girls talk, we figure out everything. Sarah was sober and she drove, so she was driving us to my place. However, before we got to my place, Sarah stopped at her house to pick up a bathing suit for her and Megan. Sarah lived really close to me, like literally like 5 minutes away, maybe less, so it wasn't really a big deal. I would of rather them just come over and we could in our underwear and shit but I don't know. It was a weird situation because me and my buddy were both trying to lead but it was difficult to figure things out lol. However, things end up working out in the end.

So we get back to my place, we all change into our bathing suits. I pop the hot tub open, turn the tv on and put some tunes on. Lastly, I grab a bottle of tequila and vodka and bring them to the hot tub. We all jump in the hot tub and we all take 2 shots each within about 10 minutes.

Now, were all in the hot tub chillen, I continue with the deep diving on my girl for about 20 minutes, maybe more. I found out she's italian like me and we have some other common interests. Honestly, if this girl was just maybe a little bit better looking, I would consider pursuing a relationship with her. However, I still feel like I could do a bit bitter in terms of looks. Everything else was great though. We were holding hands in the hotub and I was rubbing her legs a bit and she was pretty receptive. So, things look good and I'm thinking i know she wants it now.

Anyways, my buddy is flirting with his girl and things are working fine but someone has got to make a move here. Whether it's me or him, someone has to isolate. I decide to take action, and I say to Megan:

Me: Wanna get out and go grab some towels for everyone?
Her: Ahh, don't we have to go in the house for that?
Me: Ya, come on, let's go.
Her: Okay..

She seemed a little hesitant/awkward about it. Whatever, though we get out of the hot tub and we went into my house downstairs to grab some towels. I was thinking to myself this is my "go" to make a move on here. However, something seemed off and she seemed a little bit uncomfortable, which I stopped me from making a move. So, we grab the towels and then head outside. My buddy and Sarah are in the hot tub, just messing around a bit but not doing anything sexual. Me and Megan dry off and then I ask her if she want's to sit on the couch.

Me: Wanna go sit down?
Her: Ya

So, we sit down and then we chat for a minute or so and then I make a move to kiss her. We kiss like twice but then she pulls back and says....

Her: There gonna see us!
Me: Okay, let's go to the side of the house then.
Her: But.. then they will know what were doing.
( I get up and start to walk to the side)
Me: No, they won't. Will just say were going to the washroom.
Her: But they still know.
Me: So what..
(She get's up and follows me to the side of the house)

Were at the side of the house and I start kissing her. We make out for a few seconds and then she pulls back and starts giving me resistance. Honestly, I got a lot of resistance throughout this report.

Her: Ahh, no I don't even know you.
Me: What do you mean, you don't know me?
Her: Ya, I just met you tonight!
Me: Ya, so and I know so many things about. You told me how your in my program, your going to the same and how your italian, etc.
Her: Ya, but I still would like to get to you know better.
(I just go in and kiss her and we makeout for a few seconds again until she pulls back).

Well this resistance went on for a few minutes, and it was the same thing each time. She would say she didn't know me, and she would like to get to know me better first. I would then reply saying I knew her very and we connected on a lot of things. And then she would resist again. I would then makeout with her. And then she would pull back, etc. Rinse. Wash. Repeat. This went on for a bit until I got a bit of a breakthrough..

Her: Ya but, we just met tonight. I usually like to get know people more better first.
Me: Honestly, and i'm being honest. I've never connected with someone like this so much. There are so many things we have in common, were both coaches, same school program, and were both italian!
Her: Ya but I like to get know people more first.
Me: Listen, Megan, I like you a lot
Her: You don't like me, you can't like someone just upon the first time meeting.
Me: Megan, I like you a lot or else I wouldn't be kissing your right now. Your fucking sexy and I like you and I want to keep kissing you.
(We start making out a little more passionately, which was better, and then she pulls away)
Her: Ahh it's cold outside.
Me: I'm getting cold too. Here let's go inside and chill downstairs.
Her: (Really awkward look she gives me)
Me: Let's go, we don't have to do anything you don't want too. Were just gonna chill and talk.
Her: Okay, fine.

So, we head downstairs, we sit on my couch and talk for a few minutes.

I then start making out with her and I get on top of her eventually. However, I'm getting some serious LMR now.

I start passionately dry humping her with my hard cock on her pussy, she tells me to slow down and stops kissing me. I would keep trying to do this but it just wasn't working. So, I try something else, I grab her hand and try put in on my cock. However, this didn't work at all, she moved her hand away superrrrr fast. FUCK ME EH? I decide to try and rub her pussy. She gives me nothing, she moves my hand away so quickly before it's even able to reach her pussy. Lastly, I try and go for the breasts and she gives me nothing either. Keep in mind fellas, were just in out bathing suits. She just got a top and bottoms on. While i just got a pair of bathing suit shorts on. I even dropped, "I wanna make you cum, or I wanna fuck you so bad lines".

Nothing seemed to work.

So, nothing was working and i'm thinking that i'm not getting laid tonight and it's over. All I could get of her was making out.

Eventually she says to me....

Her: Sorry, I just can't. I know you were probably just expecting more, especially since I came home with you like this.
Me: Oh no, it's cool. I wasn't expecting anything. I'm just enjoying myself with you right now. Aren't your enjoying yourself?
Her: Yes, i'm very much enjoying myself but this is all I can do.
Me: What do you mean this all you can do?
Her: Like I can't do this with a guy I just met tonight. That's just not me. I don't do those things. (I call bullshit)
Me: Well, if you don't want to do anything else, that's fine. I don't care. I'm happy with where I am at right now with you.
Her: Alright good, i'm glad.
Me: But, I have to be honest with you. The only thing on my mind right now is that I really want to fuck you. Your very sexy. And I can't stop thinking about fucking you.
Her: Ahh well can you wait? I would like to get to you know better.
Me: Wait? Well, ya I can but we may never see each other again. We both have busy schedules and things may just never workout after tonight.
Her: Yes. but do you think we will see each other again?
Me: I don't know. I would like to see you again. I really would because your a really cool girl.
Her: Well, we can wait and see what happens.
Me: Okay, if that's what you want to do. It doesn't really matter to me. I respect you a lot and I'm not going to push you into anything you don't want to do. So, that's fine with me.

(and now somehow this leads into some very passionate making out and things are getting more heavy then before and then pulls back)

Her: ahh it's getting late. I should probably go.
Me: it's not late at all, it's only after 3. (it was more like after 4AM lol)
Her: well, I gotta get up in the morning and work at 8AM!
Me: Well, we all do! It's okay you can sleep good tomorrow night!
Her: Not really cuz I work early the next morning too.
Me: Well, i'm sure you can take a nap!
Her: I don't know. I think we should go check on my friend.
Me: Listen, your friend is fine, we don't have too.
Her: Ya, we should, its' getting late.
Me: If your friend really wanted to leave or anything she would come inside and get you! She's alright, she's with my buddy.
Her: No, let's just go! ( She get's up and tries to pull me)

(I pull her back into me and this only leads to her pulling away further eventually)

Her: Come on
Me: Wait

(She run's up the stairs and then heads outside and I follow her. As we get outside I tell her to stop one more time, she doesn't listen).

Anyways, maybe the best part of the whole story here.......... So, we both turn the corner on my house and I see my buddy just Railing Sarah in the hotub. I laugh for a hot second and Megan looks a bit surprised to see them fucking. Anyways, Megan runs to the couch and grabs her clothes and phone and then runs back to the side of house were I was standing.

Me: Your friend is fine, let them just enjoy there selves.
Her: oh I know, i'm not going back over there.
Me: Okay, lets just go back inside and hangout.

So, we head back downstairs get on my couch and we begin making out. THINGS ARE DIFFERENT THIS TIME THOUGH. THE MAKING OUT IS A LOT MORE PASSIONATE AND THE DRY HUMPING IS POWERFUL. SHE ISN'T TELL ME TO STOP OR SLOW DOWN AT ALL. WE BOTH START BREATHING RELATIVELY HEAVY.

Her: Ahh, hold on stop. I just can't.
Me: Listen, I know emotionally you want to fuck me right now.
Her: Yes, I do, but I just can't right now.
Me: Why can't you?
Her: I just can't
Me: What do you mean you can't?
Her: I just can't
Me: What do you mean can't?
Her: If I tell you, you will be grossed out and runaway.
Me: I guarantee I won't be. Just tell me.
Her: Noo I can't, it's just gross.
Me: What are you on your period or something?
Her: Well, yeah kinda.
Me: What do you mean kinda?
Her: Well, i'm near the end of my period.
Me: Okay, so what that doesn't matter. I don't care
Her: It's disgusting
Me: No it's not. How do you think they fucked 100's of years ago?
Her: I don't know.
Me: Listen look at me. Does it look like I give a fuck? I'm tall, I got long hair, and chest hair. I'm not some soft pussy boy. I just want to rip you apart right now.
Her: (She stares at me in awww)
Me: I just really wanna fuck your brains out right now. I wanna make you cum so bad. (start throwing these lines out)
(and I kiss her and it starts leading to some passionate making out)
Me: I wanna fuck you so bad
Her: Do you have a condom?
Me: Yes I do.

(We keep making out and then I say)

Me: Okay, i'm gonna go get a condom

I RUN UPSTAIRS AS FAST I CAN AND THEN GRAB A CONDOM AND RUN BACK DOWN. Like seriously 0 to 100 real quick. We all know emotions change quick.

Me: I got the condom.
Her: Okay, i gotta go to the washroom, i'll be right back

She comes back down and it's GAME ON.

We strip down, put the condom and fuck her tiny pussy. I had trouble getting my cock in her as usual with most broads. You could tell she was in a bit of pain. I wish I had lube. Anyways, I fuck her off and on for about 20 minutes. But I couldn't stay fully hard. Condoms are really a buzz kill to me. Don't know what it is but it sucks. I think it's also partially because i'm not as horny as I use to be since i got an abundance of sex. Eventually I go down on her but neither of us came. Whatever.

Her: Your way to bigg.
Me: Ya, sorry haha
Her: No i'm sorry for being bad right now.
Me: oh no don't be sorry. I'm sorry for not staying hard.
(blah, blah, blah)
Me: So what drew you into me and made you like me?
Her: Your personality
Me: Really my personality? Not my good looks?
Her: haha no, your personality. I like it.
Me: okay. You know you never really know someones true personality until you sleep with them?
Her: No, I disagree.
Me: Why?
Her: Well, there is a guy I like a lot and I know him very well.
Me: And have you slept with him?
Her: No, I haven't. I still love him though a lott
Me: Sure

Whatever haha. BTW THIS GIRL HAD AN ASS OUT OF THIS WORLD. Anyways, we get dressed, go outside and chill. My buddy was in the hot tub still with Sarah. We wait for them to get out. I give Megan my number and she texts me so I have hers. Anyways, Sarah get's out, drys up and then they both take off. Me and Megan kiss a bit before she leaves and that was it.

I talk to my buddy after and asked what happened with him. He said he railed her in the hot tub first and then smashed her on the couch outside for a bit. Funny thing is, i found a some ear-ings on my couch the next morning. I guess he fucked her till her earings fell out.

I send Sarah a text

Me: Had a fun night ;) Hope you a good night :)
Her: Thanks, ya I had a fun night :)

Overall, one of the best nights ever in seduction. There was some dicey moments, some confusion in taking action and a hike of LMR to climb.

The night was over at 5:20AM. FUCK long night but me and my buddy, slayed together for the first time. A rare situation and a glorious moment in my seduction career.

Closing thoughts:
- The sight of Sarah getting fucked, I feel loosened Megan up a bit to be more receptive to me.
- During LMR, be persistent but be cool too. Don't ever act upset about not getting laid. I feel like Megan respected me more for this.
- Awkward girls are hard to READ
- Condoms can be a buzz kill at times
- AND..... LASTLY.. FUCK THAT CUNT FROM MY LAST FR that I didn't fuck. I'm still bitter about that one. Even though I fucked it up. Oh well, it gave me the motivation I needed to get back to what I do best and that is SLAYING

Hope you guys enjoyed,

Rdawg

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Rdawg,

Way to stick with it. Good job showing that as long as you don't lose your cool, anything can happen.

I just have one small tactic that I might suggest for better dealing with the LMR you experienced. You'll notice that the statement she kept throwing out was that she couldn't have sex with you because she needed to know you better. The thing is, she knows what you know about her, so repeating that stuff won't always get you somewhere. So this is where you start going deep, like saying something that only someone this physically close to her would know.

Comment on the way she kisses, make some positive judgment about it that relates to her personality. Or maybe make some call about her that she hasn't explicitly said to you, but that you can draw from her personality. That's what these girls are looking for. Girls eat that shit up.

You have a good wing ;).

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Nice one brother. Not much I can say that you haven't already said, but the seeing your buddy with her buddy clearly acted not only as a kind of meta-preselection (your buddy is sexually desirable, ergo, so are you) but also set a strong non-judgemental frame, revealing that although she was coming out with a whole lot of bullshit about what she does & doesn't do & when, one of the main things she was worried about was being judged by her friend (her saying "they'll see us" also supports this theory). I wonder if there might be some technology to neutralize this in advance?

Anyway, good fun had by all. It would also be good to try to take looks off the pedestal and have a little more fun with her, try to shoot a load next time. It takes me a long time to come, my best lay this year (which I didn't post a LR of, for reasons I will not go into now), a lay that I really earned, I fucked her and ate her and she came but I did not (there was a time pressure due to last train). Also when I lost my virginity I fucked her for ages and didn't come, to my great regret. So I know how damn frustrating this can be, haha.

Nice slay, and FUCK that bitch, I had a similar situation with a date off daygame recently and since my abundance is getting better all the time I NEXTed her, no timewasters please, haha, although I did really like her at the time, shame.

Ray

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ross

Thanks buddy!

I just have one small tactic that I might suggest for better dealing with the LMR you experienced. You'll notice that the statement she kept throwing out was that she couldn't have sex with you because she needed to know you better. The thing is, she knows what you know about her, so repeating that stuff won't always get you somewhere. So this is where you start going deep, like saying something that only someone this physically close to her would know.

Comment on the way she kisses, make some positive judgment about it that relates to her personality. Or maybe make some call about her that she hasn't explicitly said to you, but that you can draw from her personality. That's what these girls are looking for. Girls eat that shit up.

Wow! Ya, i'll try this out next time! Thanks for the tactic man, much appreciated!

You have a good wing ;).

I sure do haha

Rdawg

Ray

Nice one brother. Not much I can say that you haven't already said, but the seeing your buddy with her buddy clearly acted not only as a kind of meta-preselection (your buddy is sexually desirable, ergo, so are you) but also set a strong non-judgemental frame, revealing that although she was coming out with a whole lot of bullshit about what she does & doesn't do & when, one of the main things she was worried about was being judged by her friend (her saying "they'll see us" also supports this theory). I wonder if there might be some technology to neutralize this in advance?

Well said, Ray! Always love the detailed analysis brother! Who knows if there is some technology? No idea lol

Anyway, good fun had by all. It would also be good to try to take looks off the pedestal and have a little more fun with her, try to shoot a load next time. It takes me a long time to come, my best lay this year (which I didn't post a LR of, for reasons I will not go into now), a lay that I really earned, I fucked her and ate her and she came but I did not (there was a time pressure due to last train). Also when I lost my virginity I fucked her for ages and didn't come, to my great regret. So I know how damn frustrating this can be, haha.

Fuck, I agree 100% with you and I've been thinking about it a lot. I just gotta start doing some fun things like that and START getting use to doing them as well lol.

Nice slay, and FUCK that bitch, I had a similar situation with a date off daygame recently and since my abundance is getting better all the time I NEXTed her, no timewasters please, haha, although I did really like her at the time, shame.

haha thanks man! Having an abundance is such a great feeling ;) NEXT ALL THOSE TIME WASTERS!

Rdawg

thedude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Good shit dude.

Just a question, do you have ever go out to the bars stag(alone) or you always have a wingman?

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
CollegeJunior

Thanks man!

Well, 95% of the time i'm usually out with a group of friends or wingman. However, I would say about 75% of the time i'm flying solo after 45 minutes to an hour of being with my friends or wingman. That could be me leaving to hit another bar by myself or just doing my own thing. It really depends on how the night is going and the type of friends or wingman i'm with.

Rdawg

HeartRipper

Space Monkey
space monkey
The sight of Sarah getting fucked, I feel loosened Megan up a bit to be more receptive to me.
Yes @RDawg. This ties back to the psychological principle of Social Proof: the girl will have sex with you if she sees her friend having sex too. It's like the friend had given her permission that by her doing it, it was okay for her to do it with you, which led to her change in attitude towards you.
Overall great stuff on the persistence.

Pelusita

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Congrats to the first team-lay with a wingman. Takes a whole lot of calibration to pull that off. Me and my main wing and long time poster Alec Rolstad have done this plenty of times both in Copenhagen and later Paris.

You got the lay as a combination of two things, you led both girls with a firm hand. You had great logistics (bathtub) and you were unfazed when the girls were trying to shittest you.
You had to face some hard LMR because you did not soften her ASD. If you had run some ”non-judgemental routines” (check out Alec Rolstads articles in the matter) she would not feel judged by you fucking her. What actually made the lay happen whas actually your friend fucking his girl. Nothing makes a girl more horny and liberated as when she sees her friend fucking.
Another good thing was that you showed her that period is not a thing for you, that put pressure off her.

Good job//
Pelusita

>