LR  Post Exams Bash

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey, what's up fellas? A little late writing this report up because I caught a nasty virus recently and I just overcame it. Fucking hate being sick, all that stress from exams and the change of weather I think really did a number on my immune system. Anyways..... let's flash back to about 2 weeks ago to where I wrote my last exam of my undergrad and I was FUCKING ready to party like an animal after I finished!

It was a Wednesday and I got together with my buddies and started to get the festivities going around 7PM. We had a huge pre-drink at my buddies house, since his parents were out of town. PERFECT! We crush some beers, play some beer pong and then head out to a local college/university bar at around 9:30PM. As we show up to this bar, the FUCKING place is packed. There is a line around the corner of this bar and it's not looking to good. Mind ya, it's fucking freezing out too and you got like 100 people waiting to get into this bar. Well.... thankfully my buddy knew the bouncer and he got our group of 12 people in by dropping him 30 bucks.

So, we get into the bar and it's ROWDY. Everyone is celebrating the end of exams and is getting wasted.
(Note: These are the best nights to go out because EVERYONE (Usually people you don't see out) is out and is looking for someone to go home with. It's one of those nights where the VIBE is right. SLAY).

Also, as soon I walked into the bar, I had a girl come up to me instantly...

Her: Hey, do you remember me?
Me: mhmmm.... I'm not sure.
Her: We kissed before at this bar.
Me: Ahhhh, i'm not sure if I remember?
Her: Your friend's with Matt!?
Me: Ya, i'm friends with Matt. Oh....okay, ya, I think I remember you now.
Her: Ya, we kissed here before.

Anyways, the rest of the conversation was pointless because I didn't move things anywhere with this girl. However, as soon as she came up to me like this, I knew it was going to be a good night ;)

So, the night goes on and I mingle around with lots of people. Have some beers, a few shots and keep getting rowdy. I run into a few girls I know and one of them "Vanessa " comes up to me. (Vanessa is a girl who has liked me for a while and not too long I invited her back to my house after a late night at the bar. She agreed and we were about to leave together until I bailed on her because she wanted to grab food first with her friend. A bit of stupid situation but that's another story).

Her: Hey Rdawg (hugs me)
Me: Hey Vanessa, what's going on?! (slight hug back)
Her: ohh nothin much haha.. You gotta meet my friend.
Me: Ya?
Her: Rdawg, this is Tara. Tara this is Rdawg.
Me: Haha ya, we both already know each other.
Tara: Ya I know him, we met a few weeks ago (blushes as she says this)
Vanessa: Well, you both are very good looking people and should get to know each other.
(And then Vanessa walks away)

So the back story with Tara is I met her 2 weeks prior at another local college/university bar through her brother. Her brother is a distant friend of mine and we were buying each other drinks at the bar and that's when Tara introduced herself to me. She brought up her best friend Sarah, which me and Sarah fooled around back in the day a bit but never banged. SHOULD OF but that was prior GC when I didn't know what the fuck I was doing.

Anyways, she tells me she's HEARD all the stories of me back in the day and thinks i'm cute. I deep dive her and she tells me how she some big shot "plus size model" that works out of NYC. Now, this is true, she is a popular plus size model but I was on the fence about fucking her because she was on the thicker side. However, she had a perfect face, and if she had lost a bit of weight, she would be an absolute rocket. So, what did I do that night? I passed up the opportunity to fuck her because I was on the fence about it.

Now, after telling one of my buddies about it, he said I should fuck her. Even though, she was thicker, she was still hot and my buddy said she would probably FUCK me like an animal and she would suck a great dick. Well, let's just say he was right!

Back to the night and conversation with Tara now..

So me and Tara chit chat for a few minutes but I don't really go anywhere with it. I decided I wanted to see what other thirsty fish are out there before I decided about taking Tara home.

So about an hour goes by and it's 12:20Am. I'm absolutely gassed at this point. I had been drinking since 7 and I've been on my feet all night and it's finally hit me. I chatted with a few girls from social circle but nothing seemed promising. So, I went around and looked to see if Tara was still around and I found her just kinda standing off on the side.

I immediately go up to her.

We chat for 5 minutes and then she moves things forward..... (Dam she is thirsty)

Her: Do you wanna go outside and chat. It's loud in this place and I can't really hear anything.
Me: Ya, let's go.

So, we head outside. We practically deep dive each other. I deep dive her about travelling and her modelling career. She asks about my schooling and mentions to me how I should be a model. Blah, blah, blah. It's literally a 10 minute conversation and then I pull:

Me: You wanna get outta here and head back to my place to relax and chill a bit?
Her: Ya, is that okay if we head back to your place? We could go back to mine if you want?
Me: Ya, it's okay
Her: Alright, well, just to let you know. I don't just got home with guys like this.
Me: Oh, ya. That's fine, I know that.
Her: Your the exception because your 'very' cute.
Me: Thanks haha. Alright, let's go.

So, we grab our coats, get a cab and then head back to my place. We get back to my place at around 12:45AM. We head downstairs, pop the TV on and have some water. We chat for about 15 minutes and then I make my move and it's over. We makeout for a bit and then next thing you know all of our clothes are off and she is giving me some "GREAT" dome. Probably top 3 Blow jobs for sure.

After, she blows me for a while, I then get on top of her and starting fucking her. After fucking her for a while, she then tells me to lay down. She blows me again and then rides me "reverse cowgirl" and fuck she rode me like an animal! Her big ass was just going up and down on my cock. I was smacking that big ass of her's and I was loving it haha! After about 10 minutes of her fucking go hard on my cock, I turn her over and fuck her again missionary. We continue to fuck off an on until 3AM and then I busted all over her pussy.

After, we finish up, we lay down for a while and cuddle. She says to me "That's it been a while and she was planning on bringing me home to her house in the first place". This just shows how bad she wanted to fuck me. I then call her a cab and send her home. She wanted to stay over but I couldn't have her stay over because my parents were home.

Lastly, there wasn't much to takeaway from this report, other than my fundamentals being TIGHT on and keeping things simple. I think this report just goes to show that things are in place for me to have success every single time I'm out. Also, it's another a fun story to share with everyone! Hope you guys enjoyed ;)

Also, now that i'm healthy I hope to get out some more and do some FUCKING damage! I've unfortunately only been out twice in the last month to game due to school and sickness but i'm ready for the summer! It's gonna be fun :p

- Rdawg

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Rdawg,

Tight fundamentals, dude!

Also, the friend having introduced you two when you'd already met - especially since you'd given a good impression that first time - that's just a major attraction booster ("Oh my god...we keep running into each other...it must mean something!")

Well done, bro. How's that LMR going for you, by the way? Haven't seen it in a few of your last reports!

~Nick

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Good one man, well you're probably taking the lays in your stride now, but each and every one is a fine achievement :) I could def dig this plus size model :)
Ray

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Nick

Good to hear from ya man! Thanks for the kind words! The LMR is going great. I really got a hang on things now and part of my issue before was how I was escalating. I've made a few changes in my escalation process and I've been able to overcome LMR when it is presented for the most part. However, I still haven't mastered it, so I still got some work to do!

Also, the friend having introduced you two when you'd already met - especially since you'd given a good impression that first time - that's just a major attraction booster ("Oh my god...we keep running into each other...it must mean something!")

Yes, it is indeed haha!

Rdawg

Ray

Thanks buddy! Good to hear from ya ray, I hope things are going well! I noticed that you got yourself a GF? ;) Nice man!

well you're probably taking the lays in your stride now, but each and every one is a fine achievement :)

Yes, that's exactly what's happening. They all are a very fine achievement ;)

I could def dig this plus size model :)

ohh 100%, you would of loved her haha! She was great!

Rdawg

>