LR  First date "2-part pull"

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

So Ive been using the online dating app Hinge, which in my city is full of hot girls. I had a first date tonight with someone who ill admit was not the hottest, but still got a lay.

Sadly, I did not use much game techniques, at least consciously, so theres not much new for me to reflect on.

One thing I am realizing, though, is that I am able to get quantity (in terms of lays) but not yet quality....

I think the next step for me would be to raise my standards a little bit.... any other suggestions for "leveling up" in terms of the quality of women? would be much appreciated....

The Date

I just picked a cheap bar that I haven't been to yet. It was casual and i just got beer--i really like the drunk I get on IPA's for dates--not as strong as liquor and doesnt make me sleepy like wine.

I got there early and started chatting up a few guys who were also meeting dates, lol. I highly recommend this technique because it basically warms you up for the date, socially.

She gets there and we're standing and talking with our drinks for a bit.

After about 10 min I move her to a quieter part of the bar where we can sit.

We go there and talk some more while seated. Im being pretty aloof and not deep diving that much because she's laughing a ton at everything I say so I pretty much know its in the bag.

I do want to work on my deep diving though because i feel like that would be required for higher quality girls.

Anyways, we talk for about 45 min about superficial topics like siblings, sports, travel, etc.

I think what got me the lay is my nonverbal flirting. Im pretty good at flirty eye contact, pregnant pauses, and sexual jokes.

Maybe there was some game involved.... idk.

The Pull

Half way through our second drinks I think she's warm enough for the pull:

Me: after these drinks lets get out of here.
Her: okay... where do you want to go?
Me: i know a place just around the corner.

I didnt actually want to go to another bar (just her place), but she hit me with that logical question. I therefore decided that it would be a "2 part pull".

We left and were walking to this other bar. When we got to the bar I went for the second part of the pull:

Me: its there, but do you actually want to come up to [my neighborhood]?
Her: im not going all the way up there!
Me: okay what about yours?
Her: but i have a roommate...
Me: alright

Importantly, my "alright" was in a "so what?" tone.

I actually forget exactly what she said but it went something like this:

Her: okay.
Me: okay cool (assuming that was a yes)
Her: do you want to hang out with my roommate?
Me: sure, lol. got any games?
Her: yeah we have cards.
Me: awesome.
Her: okay but my room is super messy...

Once she said that I knew it was on.

Even though she wasnt that hot, the sex was actually pretty good--a little cushion for the pushin ;)

Oh, and there was no roommate...

Cheers,

BigS

>