Fashion  Short sleeve shirts

Zanardi

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey!

What's your opinion on short sleeve shirts? Among the girls I asked the opinions are mixed so my opinion is that some people like them, some people don't. But what's your take on it? Do these pieces of clothing make a man sexier/more fashionable/eye fuckable, or is something nice and safe?

Blonde

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey, from what I've seen they are pretty popular at festivals. It really comes down to what's your overall image and look. I personally like to wear things that are more classy which means usually sticking to let's say spotted/plain shirts with rolled sleeves. The good thing about shirts with short sleeve is you can wear them unbuttoned which definitely adds you attraction if you have a good body and are tanned.

Another rule of thumb would be to wear the clothes in which you feel the most comfortable and don't really care about other people opinions too much. That goes for girls as well but you really need to work on your style, develop taste and that takes time. For me it was a matter of years of experimenting what fits me the best, but now I consider my style as really good.

>