Fashion  The Big Wins

Big Daddy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Today I decided to do an exercise.

I stopped for 30 mins at a very busy street and observed people. My mission was to identify exactly what grabbed my attention in both hot women and men, and what made me think they were good looking in the first place. Here's what I realized:

• - No matter how much I had read and cared about dressing well, matching colors, "interesting items" or things that you might read on the Internet about attracting girls, it doesn't matter at all.

- The only thing that mattered were "big wins;" whether the guy was tall or not, jacked or not, had long or short hair or if he had facial hair or not (his persona). I'd see very well dressed skinny guys and think "eh, you think you look cool, but no" and then see jacked dudes wearing tees and jeans think that that guy looked cool.

- Conversely, I couldn't give two fucks if the girl was wearing stylish scarfs and perfectly color matched outfits. The only thing that mattered was wether she had a tiny waist and a pretty face. I didn't think "god, she dresses really well!" or "that's really unique*!" a single time.

* If you live in a mid-sized+ city, chances are, there's nothing short of outrageously ridiculous you can do to be "unique."

Now, I may get a ego boost when I'm slightly well dressed which tricks my brain in thinking that I get more looks, but when I look at the situation as a distant observer, I realize that most people probably don't give a fuck. No matter how much you'd like to believe, shredded jeans on a 130 lb mannequin is not "edgy." Just make sure the fit is OK and you don't look ridiculous.

Once you're jacked and have your persona defined, yeah, makes sense stacking small wins. And that doesn't even change your attractiveness level, only the demographics you resonate more with. But other than that it's just noise.

Note: sure, it's summer time; during the winter it matters way more. But the same logic still applies: the color of your scarf doesn't matter nearly as much as the fact that you are wearing one. By all means, ditch the hoodie for the cool coat, but don't stress too much past this point.

Note: shoes are a big win and matter 100% of the time.

>