Fashion  Fashion Advice WANTED!

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
$248 isn't a ton, but should get you started. I'll list some fairly inexpensive options that will help accomplish your goals. Also, location is very important. You want to stand out without deviating too much from what everyone else if wearing, and what is normal varies on location. I could give you more advice if I knew you lived in a city or by the beach or whatever your situation is. Below are things that have worked universally for me, and won't break your bank:

How built are you? If you are jacked, investing in some nice single color tight v-necks is a great option. I have this blood-red v neck from Guess that virtually always gets me a lot of attention. Like, I don't even have to use much game other than take a girl through my process. Plus it's a really nice shirt.
$30-40 bucks for the best quality. Try Guess, and Banana Republic is good too though less sexual. With the right sale can be as low as $10

My first purchase, and favorite to date, was an $80 slim fit dark button down from Guess. It's hard to describe, and one of a kind. The shirt actually became infamous among guys who know me as "The Player Shirt" because I always pull with it. I look REAL good in it, plus feel confident as hell. That in mind, investing in one really nice button down is something I would highly recommend. Don't wear it every day though.
$60-100- again, try and wait for a sale, but keep in mind the coolest stuff goes quick and may be long gone before a sale comes around. I almost didn't drop $80 on that one shirt, glad I followed through.

Do you have jeans? Make sure they are tight, but not too tight (at least for me, some guys make super tight work; to me it looks gay). Dark navy or black should work well. You want them to be designer jeans.
$100-200. Wait for a sale.

Clasp belt- match to shoes. Hopefully you already have nice shoes like Chelsea boots.

Calvin Klein Modal boxers- omg they feel so good. They are expensive, so find other methods of acquiring ;)
Same goes for nice socks. I get mine at Banana Republic.

Read up on Chase's Fashion Primer. These are too expensive for you, but I bought cowboy boots after reading it and they are my favorite shoe. Cowboy boots are wicked cool.

Keep in mind my suggestions complement my style. I dress edgy, but not super edgy. This is practically me, but taller and more built (and no red shoes!):

image1.jpeg (edit: can't get the pic for some reason)
Ambiance

TheWavyOne

Rookie
Rookie
I'm into fashion and willing to help!

You're 5'6 so for shorter guys like us wearing slim cargos with boots is a good place to start your fashion look.

NEVER wear baggy clothes. I don't know if you've read the fashion articles on here or really anywhere on the internet but baggy clothes is a no-no. You should only be wearing fitted and tapered clothing.

Stay away from most sneakers for the most part ESPECIALLY hi-tops...short guys in hi-top sneakers look like little manchildren.
Only sneaker I really wear is the Air Force 1 lol(you see them everywhere i know haha).
For boots, buy a pair of derby & oxford boots they go perfect with the right cargos or jean color.

Basically with fashion the whole goal is to make your body look proportional and tall. So shirts on short men should most definitely
be small to wear the shirt is just below where your waist is. You want to make your legs look as long as possible which goes with finding good pairs of cargos or jeans that aren't too tight but are SLIM fit and tapered.

Lastly and probably my biggest take away from this site is investing in jackets. I forgot what article it was on here but basically it said you should always wear a jacket which is so damn true especially if you're trying to look casual but fashionable.
For coats/jackets invest in some nice light windbreakers. They're casual but go with almost any style. They're by far in my opinion the best year around fashion accessory that you can wear anywhere.

Hope this helps a little! Fashion isn't just for women to find men more attractive it's also a way of showing people you're a man who knows ones self well and cares about his looks with ease & precision.

>